"Gay Marriage" Opposition on the Rise in America?

Where do you stand on "gay marriage?"

• Strongly Oppose

• Oppose

• Favor

• Strongly Favor

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

nursemommysc

Make me into thine image, O Lord
May 31, 2007
the Buckle of the Bible Belt!
✟7,888.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
God doesn't care about Canada. America is God's nation.

I can't believe you would say that! God cares about all nations and wants all to come to the knowledge of Him and His love! "For God so loved the WORLD..." Americans, Canadians, Egyptians, Israelis, straight people and gay people. God hates the sin, not the sinner.

Upvote 0

RealityCheck

Senior Veteran
May 9, 2006
New York
✟23,538.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
If you think God will allow such a peversion of marriage in His country your sadly mistaken.

I'll bookmark that, and come back to you when it happens, and ask you then how your vision of God could possibly have failed to live up to your expectations.

Upvote 0

RealityCheck

Senior Veteran
May 9, 2006
New York
✟23,538.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I can't believe you would say that! God cares about all nations and wants all to come to the knowledge of Him and His love! "For God so loved the WORLD..." Americans, Canadians, Egyptians, Israelis, straight people and gay people. God hates the sin, not the sinner.

Eh.... gipper is a troll, as many have noted. Trolls say pretty much anything without thought of what they're saying.

Upvote 0

Gipper

Dec 2, 2006
✟7,903.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

If God cared one lick about Canada He would have pervented the legalized same sex marriage there. Obviously He does not. God hates with a perfect and eternal hatred.

Upvote 0

m9lc

Veteran
Mar 18, 2007
✟9,745.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Don't bother. He's either too delusional to bother arguing with, or he's a troll.

Upvote 0

baobobtree

Aum Namah Shivaya
Dec 18, 2006
The Material World.
✟8,359.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Single
we take offense when you join your gay rights movement to our struggle for racial equality. stop it please.
Why should we? It offends me when you claim homosexual aren't equal to heterosexuals, or that AIDS is God's punishment to gay people. Are you going to stop with this whole "gays r teh evil" mentality because it offends me?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
If God cared one lick about Canada He would have pervented the legalized same sex marriage there. Obviously He does not. God hates with a perfect and eternal hatred.

Yes. Obviously, God's failure to act is positive evidence that God hates Canada. There is no other possible explanation for this lack of an event. That's brilliant.

Upvote 0

Pheehp

Jul 10, 2006
Edinburgh
✟7,813.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Conservative
i think this is less of a religious thing and more of an american thing, you're embaressing your already globally ridiculed country by speaking as you do Trips maybe you should try to switch sides cause quite a lot of people are laughing at you - and if he existed i'd wager your god is too (point and laugh kiddies)

Upvote 0

baobobtree

Aum Namah Shivaya
Dec 18, 2006
The Material World.
✟8,359.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Single
God loves everyone. It is the Devil whom hates man. You best differentiate between the two.

Upvote 0

nursemommysc

Make me into thine image, O Lord
May 31, 2007
the Buckle of the Bible Belt!
✟7,888.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

My God is a God of love. Satan is the cause of legalized same-sex marriage. It isn't because God doesn't care.

Upvote 0

Gipper

Dec 2, 2006
✟7,903.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My God is a God of love. Satan is the cause of legalized same-sex marriage. It isn't because God doesn't care.

Of course God doesn't care! If God wanted to wipe out sodomite mrriage He simply would do so. It is only that the majority of America oppose such a depraved legalization of preversion that God does not bring his punishemnt forth onto America.

How else do you explain the spread of evil accros these "liberal" nations like Canada and Sweden while we hold it still in America?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

baobobtree

Aum Namah Shivaya
Dec 18, 2006
The Material World.
✟8,359.00
Faith
Hindu
Marital Status
Single
How else do you explain the spread of evil accros these "liberal" nations like Canada and Sweden?
Last time I checked the crime rates in both Canada and Sweden paled in comparison to that of the U.S.'s. If you want to use an argument against gay marriage Canada and Sweden being more "evil" isn't a good one to go with.

Upvote 0

m9lc

Veteran
Mar 18, 2007
✟9,745.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Of course God doesn't care! If God wanted to wipe out sodomite mrriage He simply would do so. It is only that the majority of America oppose such a depraved legalization of preversion that God does not bring his punishemnt forth onto America.

How else do you explain the spread of evil accros these "liberal" nations like Canada and Sweden while we hold it still in America?

How do you explain the fact that the US's homicide rate is substantially higher than nations like Canada and Sweden? Or does that not fit your definition of "evil"?

Upvote 0

Gipper

Dec 2, 2006
✟7,903.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last time I checked the crime rates in both Canada and Sweden paled in comparison to that of the U.S.'s. If you want to use an argument against gay marriage Canada and Sweden being more "evil" isn't a good one to go with.

What about the increase in perversion accross those countries? If God cared about them nations he would have struck them down. However as America still prospers shows that we still have time.

Upvote 0