FOX news confirms that Trump disparaged veterans ...

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Time to fall back to OAN for a month or so.
Comrades! Russia Today is best place to get fairly unbalanced news of world and US. Do not trust other spinsters. Only RT for this loyal guy!

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Can this finally be his Elmer Gantry moment?
You mean with the cute evangelist?
upload_2020-9-5_9-59-21.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,428,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does this really surprise anyone? What aggravates me is that in 2016 the Republicans had like 14 candidates and this is what they picked. And it was not as if they did not know what they were getting.

No. His "what's in it for me" narcism was on full display during the campaign, as was his derision of those who served.

And what did he do on day 1 of his presidency? Stand in from of a memorial to fallen CIA officers and complain about coverage of crowd size.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,428,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The White House also provided testimonials from a list of people who were there and who said The Atlantic was wrong.

Asked why Kelly was missing from that list, Trump slammed the retired marine general as having "no temperament" for the job, as a "tough guy" who was "eaten up" and "totally exhausted" by the rigors of being his chief of staff – though he stopped short of blaming Kelly as one of the unnamed sources in the article. "I don't know that it was him," he said. "It could have been a guy like a John Kelly."

Trump Faces Fallout From Report He Calls Military 'Losers' And 'Suckers'

...yes, managing your bosses' daily lies would tend to eat at anyone with a shred of integrity. Notice how he casually throws John Kelly under the bus?

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The White House also provided testimonials from a list of people who were there and who said The Atlantic was wrong.

Asked why Kelly was missing from that list, Trump slammed the retired marine general as having "no temperament" for the job, as a "tough guy" who was "eaten up" and "totally exhausted" by the rigors of being his chief of staff – though he stopped short of blaming Kelly as one of the unnamed sources in the article. "I don't know that it was him," he said. "It could have been a guy like a John Kelly."

Trump Faces Fallout From Report He Calls Military 'Losers' And 'Suckers'

...yes, managing your bosses' daily lies would tend to eat at anyone with a shred of integrity. Notice how he casually throws John Kelly under the bus?
Trump should sue. He has loyalists willing to testify for him. He can claim Kelly defamed ... oh... you say what? Defaming Trump is not possible?

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟251,078.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Children. grandchildren, great grandchildren, future generations will read the history and shake their heads and say "what in the world were they thinking?"
I agree, and believe that those who are sticking with Mr. Trump publicly are in denial about what their futures hold - seriously damaged personal reputations. In the heat of the present moment, it is easy to forget that, in 10 years, you may need to deal with fallout of having publicly endorsed such an immoral and dangerously unqualified person.

I would not want that on my "resume".

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,003.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I agree, and believe that those who are sticking with Mr. Trump publicly are in denial about what their futures hold - seriously damaged personal reputations. In the heat of the present moment, it is easy to forget that, in 10 years, you may need to deal with fallout of having publicly endorsed such an immoral and dangerously unqualified person.

I would not want that on my "resume".
No, in 10 years Donald will be lying in state in the recently branded "Trump" Capitol Rotunda after dying in office, while they enjoy positions of honor in the Marjorie Greene administration.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I agree, and believe that those who are sticking with Mr. Trump publicly are in denial about what their futures hold - seriously damaged personal reputations.
Or being physically attacked and injured, your family threatened and property vandalized. All that can and has happened in addition to one's employment being deliberately sabotaged.

But then again, which side of this competition is it that's supposed to the virtuous one???

Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,705.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

The source of Trump's angst. Will this article bring him down, after he survived dozens more scandals than any other president could have?

Is not Commander in Chief one of the president's primary roles? I can't imagine many young people enlisting or reenlisting to serve under someone who values their lives and sacrifices so lightly. I can't imagine how this will affect the morale of our troops who are currently overseas.

It has been speculated that if he gets concerned enough about reelection he may try to start a war because people are often loathe to change leadership when our nation is in crisis--but surely people would see that as the patently manipulative action it obviously would be.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,428,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The source of Trump's angst. Will this article bring him down, after he survived dozens more scandals than any other president could have?

The last 3.5 years have demonstrated the only thing that will bring Trump down is to throw him - and his spineless cohorts in Congress - out of office.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Even if by some small chance he did not say such things, we all know he certainly possible for him.

So, he's guilty of it even if he is not guilty of it. I'm not completely surprised that this finally came out.

• Winner
Reactions: Searching1God
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟829,918.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
No, in 10 years Donald will be lying in state in the recently branded "Trump" Capitol Rotunda after dying in office, while they enjoy positions of honor in the Marjorie Greene administration.

Choked on a Big Mack?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Nithavela
Upvote 0

Fantine

Dona Quixote
Site Supporter
Jun 11, 2005
✟1,090,705.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
To be fair, in the case of the cancelled WWII cemetery trip, we talked about Trump disparaging the fallen troops right when it happened as well.

Trump's defenders then talked a lot about the violent hurricane that destroyed the cemetery. John Kelly barely survived his visit.

Also, quoted for the win.
Why was it safe for President Macron and Chancellor Merkel and an entire American delegation led by John Kelly? The picture from the cemetery with Macron and Merkel looks pretty dry.
Trump cancels Armistice cemetery visit 'due to bad weather'

• Agree
Reactions: Paulos23
Upvote 0