Mar 21, 2006
Searcy, AR
✟26,205.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Married, after 5 years of road blocks in our relationship, such as lupus, long distance, parents who forbade us to see each other or live anywhere near each other, and eventually homelessness in order to be with each other. Going back to the school where we met in the Summer session!

Reactions: Blank123
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hannahchick

Nov 12, 2006
✟7,943.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Single and happy to be. Not that I don't want to marry someday. I've been investigating the pros and cons of single vs married life. If you ask me, both singles and marrieds have a lot going for them. I sometimes think society places too much emphasis on the need to be married. I think its good for us Christians to focus on contentedness rather than looking for what we don't have :)

Upvote 0

J.B.

Apr 9, 2010
California
✟8,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I haven't posted here yet, but I'm single. I have always been a single, and never started dating yet. Do I plan on dating? Perhaps eventually. I'm putting my grades above a girl I may be "friends" with for only a short while. While others have considered me handsome, I'm sort of putting the dating thing off altogether for now, focusing on what I believe to be more important. Will I be satisfied as a single for all my life? I could be if I wanted to, I think I can handle it, although loneliness may very well set in after a while.

I think my plan right now is to, once I get into university (I'm transferring from community college), I will open up to the possibility of dating, although I will try not to let it occupy most of my time there; making the grade is very important to me. I will say this however; as a human being, I am prone to loneliness, and even jealousy to some extent, like others. I have felt this way from time to time, but so far I have handled my single status. I am 21 years old right now, soon to be 22 in September. I do find myself feeling somewhat unsatisfied with the single life, while simultaneously finding that it may be better for me. Honestly, I'm not sure what to do, and I would like to leave my future up to God.

Upvote 0

FreeSpirit74

Contra Dancing Pagan Warrior
Mar 15, 2006
Troy, NY temporarily displaced to Schenectady, NY
Visit site
✟11,834.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Single... and not interested. I have too much going on with my life for me to focus any of my energy on "looking for someone", and my life is such that bringing someone else into it would be a detriment, rather than a plus.

Upvote 0