✟19,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Brothers and sisters in the Lord,

I beg of you all, forgive me, a sinner! I have spoken to several of you without meekness and love due to my inclination towards pride. Instead of cultivating love and peace and unity of the Spirit, I had prioritized being correct.

It is evident that there was no love in my heart based on the fact that I became irritated by people's responses. But what good is that? What does it profit if I become upset or offended by someone's reply? It does not. Nor is it love!

I repent, and by your prayers and the grace of God, I will strive to amend this sin. Please be patient with me, such a fool who often pretends that he is not a fool. Be patient with me, a hard-hearted hypocrite! Forgive me, a poor worm who deceives himself and often thinks himself to be a man! Forgive me, for I have offended and scandalized some of you with my bitter and foolish words.

You are all my brethren, and with tears and violent fervor, I desire that the Lord Jesus would save us all through His great compassion and love towards mankind, through the intercessions of His most pure and blessed Mother, Mary, the Panaghia, through the prayers of the Holy Apostles, Martyrs, Fathers, and all the Saints. Amen.

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟325,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Pride is probably number one to beat throughout all Christianity. There are many kinds of pride too and I am without doubt as guilty as you are. The first step is being aware of it. Just pray on it, God will help you with this. And I agree, forgive yourself as well, we are only human and at that still living in fleshly bodies !

• Friendly
Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0