✟1,357,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Video Talk

Now, I am not really going to write anything here on this one much at all. I just felt the prompting of the Holy Spirit to make a video where I share a little bit about me and my background and who I am and where I am from, and a little bit about my family, just so that those who view these videos have a little more idea of who I am and where I am coming from. So there will be no synopsis on this one.

If you want to hear it, you can watch the video. Some of you who have been following me for some time may not feel the need, but those who are following me on YouTube are new to me because I have not been doing the videos that long.

Anyway, that is all I have to say on this subject in writing other than to thank all of you who are reading these devotions and/or who are watching the videos. This is what my Lord called me to do, and so this is why I do what I do, for the glory and praise of God, and in his power and strength and wisdom.

And I will tell you the same thing I told those who will watch this video. If you ever have questions of me, feel free to ask, and I will do my best to answer. Also, if you have any Scriptures or topics you would like me to cover, I will pray about it, and if the Lord wants me to do that, I will, for everything goes through him, for if he is not in it, it is pointless.

Caution: This link may contain ads

Oh, to Be Like Thee, Blessed Redeemer

Lyrics by Thomas O. Chisholm, 1897
Music by W. J. Kirkpatrick, 1897

Oh, to be like Thee! blessèd Redeemer,
This is my constant longing and prayer;
Gladly I’ll forfeit all of earth’s treasures,
Jesus, Thy perfect likeness to wear.

Oh, to be like Thee! full of compassion,
Loving, forgiving, tender and kind,
Helping the helpless, cheering the fainting,
Seeking the wandering sinner to find.