• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

For those who have or do doubt God exists

kodadog1024

Aug 17, 2011
✟10,640.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ephesians 2:8 says faith is a g ift from God see that is y I cannot know if I was choosen.

You just can't pull half a sentence from God's word and interpret it your own way,...

And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. 8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.

That includes you Raven, whether you want to believe it or not.

Upvote 0

raven1

Jun 6, 2011
Richmond, Va.
✟2,403.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Also kodadog it says saved through faith. I was also wondering if I analyze what if the world ends or if there is no heaven am I going to hell. I like to be prepared for what ifs.

Today was odd. I am having an extremely hard time today believing in God. For some reason though I didn't care but I didn't feel saved either. Is this a sign I am slipping away from him?

I read a article today I thought was Christian, anyway a atheist said people who are athiest aren't saying they don't believe in God they hope he doesn't because how would they know if they were good enough or saving faith. I get that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0