NC
✟46,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I messaged E on kakaotalk and she just told me to leave her alone and don't contact her anymore I didn't do anything to her. My sister in Christ, M is so lucky have Ellie hanging out with her all the time. Just because I never spend time with someone doesn't mean I cant contact them. She so rude man! I wanna hang out with her too!

the other girl, C I met met in Fall 2011/Spring 2012, She shocked the daylights out me talking about she doesn't know me and asked me how did I get her name.

My other sister in Christ, R, told me that the reason why people at church won't give me their cell number or social media account, is because I'm not that close to them And I never spend time with them during the week instead just on Sundays and Fridays

I dont have a car to hang out with them. I would rather use the transit to get to where they at.

They all live in Raleigh and I live Cary

why is everyone doing this to me? Is it because I never spend time with them? What is the problem?

Last edited:

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,021,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
First, for privacy sake, I recommend removing the names of your friends and refer them by their first initial or something like that.

Second, even when it is hard, accept it if a person doesn’t want to have you on social media, etc. If you push them to change their minds, they will push back more. Pray to God and put your trust in Him, both now and in the future. He loves you unconditionally and is there for you always.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Yoona86

Jan 18, 2013
KaliKingChong
✟30,979.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
First, for privacy sake, I recommend removing the names of your friends and refer them by their first initial or something like that.

Second, even when it is hard, accept it if a person doesn’t want to have you on social media, etc. If you push them to change their minds, they will push back more. Pray to God and put your trust in Him, both now and in the future. He loves you unconditionally and is there for you always.

i don't think she is breaching privacy at all. how many Ellies live Raleigh?

to the OP as far as you know, were there other interactions you have had with them that might offers to clues to how they are behaving now?

I am not try to judge you , but more information might be helpful in this case

anyway, i do agree with All4Christ. just give them some space for now, contacting them further will only make them feel like you are pushing them, even though that is not your intention. and make things worse.

God bless you sister.

Upvote 0

Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I messaged E on kakaotalk and she just told me to leave her alone and don't contact her anymore I didn't do anything to her. My sister in Christ, M is so lucky have Ellie hanging out with her all the time. Just because I never spend time with someone doesn't mean I cant contact them. She so rude man! I wanna hang out with her too!

the other girl, C I met met in Fall 2011/Spring 2012, She shocked the daylights out me talking about she doesn't know me and asked me how did I get her name.

My other sister in Christ, R, told me that the reason why people at church won't give me their cell number or social media account, is because I'm not that close to them And I never spend time with them during the week instead just on Sundays and Fridays

I dont have a car to hang out with them. I would rather use the transit to get to where they at.

They all live in Raleigh and I live Cary

why is everyone doing this to me? Is it because I never spend time with them? What is the problem?

Pretty much the same situation I dealt with when I didn't have a car...how it going with saving up for some mode of transportation?
My niece rode a motor scooter(moped) when she was going to college, it was what she could afford and she rode it until she was able to get a car about two years later.

Upvote 0

All4Christ

✙ The Handmaid of God Laura ✙
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Mar 11, 2003
PA
Visit site
✟1,021,960.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

to the OP as far as you know, were there other interactions you have had with them that might offers to clues to how they are behaving now?

anyway, i do agree with All4Christ. just give them some space for now, contacting them further will only make them feel like you are pushing them, even though that is not your intention. and make things worse.

God bless you sister.

It is true that there are many Ellie’s in Raleigh, etc. An individual name by itself isn’t so much of a problem. The OP changed a lot of names to initials already - there were more names earlier showing relationships and interactions.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Lanae

Sep 20, 2017
NC
✟46,026.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

God bless you sister.
I don't know what their problems are. I don't know how many

Upvote 0