I am a sieve.
Dec 7, 2007
Colorado.
✟19,165.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Private
I think I might have finally realized my path in life... As odd as it may be.

For so long, I've been searching for my direction in life. I've been trying to find out what YHWH wants me to do, and I've been so confused. However, tonight, I think that might be changing, though it's still a work in process, I honestly think He wants me to be a missionary of some sort. I still don't know for sure. But, I even feel like I might be called to help out the homeless somehow, not like through some huge organization or anything; I mean getting down on the streets with them. I've grown up in a town full of them anyway, talked to them a lot.

I mean, I don't know if this is what I'm supposed to do, but brainstorming ideas of what I would like to do when I grow older brought about a large amount of careers, this one felt right, still does. I just feel right about it, somehow. Oddly enough, I already know that I do not want to be rich, I would rather be poor than rich. I don't want to live a normal life, because I don't want to get caught up in the world again... I don't know, but I feel good about right now, and just wanted to post it.

Haha, thanks for reading this somewhat useless thread. :D

meowmix

The Talking Cat
Jan 15, 2006
Lurking in the fields of Central Illinois..
✟38,095.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Ive always thought of being a missionary.. I think Its a great Idea to be one! My cousins Went Somewhere In Africa like 2 years ago and Built a Beautiful church! Better then the one I go too.. Its amazing.. They went home with NOTHING.. They gave it all away.
I know that if you do be a missionary, You Will be loved by Hundreds And maybe thousands of people! You will save lives.. Just by doing tiny things.. Its a beautiful thing if you think about it.. I think you should follow your heart.

Upvote 0