✟16,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
AU-Liberals
Hi Everyone,

I'm up to the final stage in the recruitment process....psychometric testing and aptitude...I'm absolutely hopeless at those quizzes and I really need God's favour. I've gotten this far and I absolutely need this job. Please pray for I am desperate to get it. I'm having class warfare at my current company and my team is being treated very poorly...unfairly even. I have to get out. Please pray:crossrc:

Elshevia

Feb 29, 2008
England
✟9,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Hi asinangel, I never heard of class warfare, but I have a good idea what it may be, Pray God's Word against it, I pray God will give you the strength to overcome it, and no weapon formed against you will prosper, and put on the whole armour of God, nothing throwen at you will find its mark, and smile, this disarmes whoever the thrower may be. God Bless, Elshevia.

Upvote 0

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, hear this individual and give her a calm mind. That when she takes the test, she has peace of mind and will know how to answer the questions. Allow her to ace the tests and that she knows, you are there every step of the way. Also, at her current job, let her and her team be treated better, that you soften the hearts of those treating them poorly. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

asianangel

Surrender, my everything to You
Nov 26, 2006
Sydney
✟16,896.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
AU-Liberals
Thank you Brothers and Sisters so much for praying for me. I only have numerical reasoning left to do...I'm confident God was with me for the others. I got 100% score in numerical reasoning in the practice exam but that was untimed. Really don't know how I will go in the actual exam. Thank you for all your prayers....prayers always are really effective to me :) They worked and I need them to continue to work.

How this class warfare happened was that a new office was built in the front of the building for the managers and office staff. We were told we weren't moving (we are office staff too but also spend time on the floor) as we needed to stay in the old office to be near production....that was a bit strange but we were fine with it. However...we were then told we will not be given passes to the new office as we are not part of their office team....therefore we have no access to our manager or the bathrooms as we will need to be buzzed in to access either. That is really disrepectful to my team especially how we have given our all to that company. We cannot use the old bathroom as that has been leased out to another company. This is class warfare to me. Definitely disgraceful and I must get out.

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

Hi Everyone,

I'm up to the final stage in the recruitment process....psychometric testing and aptitude...I'm absolutely hopeless at those quizzes and I really need God's favour. I've gotten this far and I absolutely need this job. Please pray for I am desperate to get it. I'm having class warfare at my current company and my team is being treated very poorly...unfairly even. I have to get out. Please pray:crossrc:

Praying for you
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.