Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
June 25, 2023 (Edward J. Barr) – The development phase of demonic recruitment begins when the demons assess that someone has sufficient vulnerabilities that can be used to bring them to the dark side. Recent articles in the series have explained the similarities of how Human intelligence (HUMINT) officers and demons conduct recruitment operations. In the assessment phase a decision is made whether to focus on developing the target for recruitment. If there were sufficient weaknesses and vulnerabilities identified and the target can provide what the intelligence officer (case officer) needs in an operation, the developmental phase will begin.

We determined in earlier parts of the series that while all members of God’s children are legitimate targets of the demons, there are some who are more likely to be pursued because they are of greater value. The demons know who they want to bring to the eternal damnation – all of us – but they also have a process where they assess everyone to determine the chances of their success. In the assessment phase both the case officer and demon identify vulnerabilities that can be used to control, manipulate, or trick their target. For the case officer the goal is to groom the person so they would be willing to betray their country. The demons seek to encourage their target to betray God. Once there are some understandable vulnerabilities that can be exploited, the demons move into action. During this development phase the demons ramp up temptations, which usually are the ordinary means of corrupting the soul. They will become more frequent and varied. Habitually sinful behavior will look more attractive, and the soul will receive demonic guidance to entertain new sins.

In the material world the case officer must carefully craft a way to meet the developmental. Often there was some previous contact with the target, but not always. If not, the case officer can orchestrate a ‘chance encounter’ with the developmental or use other individuals that are witting or unwitting to assist in procuring an introduction. A simple case study can explain the process. If I were a member of the Chinese intelligence service and I am trying to engage in the recruitment of a political figure in the United States I would do some analysis in the assessment phase to determine the specific target I wanted to pursue. I would want someone who was an up and comer in their political party. I would want them to be from a ‘safe district,’ one that votes overwhelmingly for their party so that individual will remain in office for a long time, thus gaining additional influence in our political system. However, being a Chinese intelligence officer, I wouldn’t be the one that would make direct contact, at least not initially. I would have to determine a way for either myself or an access agent to provide an introduction. If I learn that the political target is keen on environmental issues, I could establish a front company, or work with an existing company that could facilitate contact. I could use a front or legitimate business or political group to fund either the campaign or some program near to the heart of the politician. Eventually, I would continue to craft a means to get close to the politician or key members of his staff. The demons can do the same thing.

Continued below.