Cromulent

Sep 1, 2011
The Midlands
✟1,763.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I really love the whole "Muslims want the whole world to be Muslim. They are soooooo evil!" line.

Come on, any christian who says they wouldn't like the whole world to be christian (and their sort of christian) is lying.

(**Sits back and waits to be told that this is different somehow**)

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,187.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I really love the whole "Muslims want the whole world to be Muslim. They are soooooo evil!" line.

Come on, any christian who says they wouldn't like the whole world to be christian (and their sort of christian) is lying.

Well we're as a whole aren't trying to do it by force (anymore :) )
Though Muslims as a whole aren't trying to do it by force either.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Southern Baptists call it "The Great Commission". To spread the Gospel, or "Good News" throughout the world. With the exception of a few, such as Ann Coulter, the idea is to do so without the aid of "Shock and Awe".

Upvote 0

silverrune

If life has a point I need a new sharpener
Jun 12, 2013
✟7,878.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
I'm grateful the computer voice lasted just a few minutes. I didn't have the stomach to go to nearly 8.

I copied the information on the video wherein a House Bill was referred to. HB1274 in the American State of Georgia in 1995/1996. The full text of the Bill.
This was the purpose of the Bill.
Georgia House of Representatives - 1995/1996 Sessions
HB 1274 - Death penalty; guillotine provisions
1- 7 BE IT ENACTED BY THE GENERAL ASSEMBLY OF GEORGIA:

SECTION 1.

1- 8 The General Assembly finds that while prisoners condemned to
1- 9 death may wish to donate one or more of their organs for
1-10 transplant, any such desire is thwarted by the fact that
1-11 electrocution makes all such organs unsuitable for
1-12 transplant. The intent of the General Assembly in enacting
1-13 this legislation is to provide for a method of execution
1-14 which is compatible with the donation of organs by a
1-15 condemned prisoner.

It doesn't appear to have been passed beyond the Georgia House.

The coffins in the picture at the link aren't anything to be afraid of I don't think. Given the natural disasters that strike America and FEMA's duty in that capacity, the loss of life would require immediate action to collect and contain the dead.

Further, I don't believe for a minute that the computer disguised for his own protection anonymous voice on the video spoke to anyone in American military who had top secret clearance.

The narrator said he'd told the military top secret clearance soldier what he knew of guillotines, and hearing that the military man came forth and confirmed that knowledge.
If top secret security clearance can be bypassed that easily, then Bradley Manning and Edward Snowden are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to breach of trust and espionage.

But if you're into fiction and fear paradigms that's a pretty well produced video. If you can get past the voice.:doh:

Am I ready to be martyred for my faith? No! That's why if this all comes down and the news reaches the Kiwis, I'll refund any flight I have to America and wait for a BBC update. :o You poor people. It appears "FREE COUNTRY" is just a slogan. You're so paranoid about your own government that you're not even free of fear.

My prayers to the entire American population. :prayer:

One nation under God?
Where's your faith? What's to fear?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟371,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Holy necroed threads, batman!

I missed this thread the first time around. I do like the Chanel guillotine in one of the early posts. Though Americans should use a Tiffany model for our Reign of Terror. That tasteful robin's egg blue color should complement blood spray nicely. :thumbsup:

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟318,690.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It doesn't even look much like a coffin. Looks more like a crate for weapons or equipment.

I noticed that also.

But coffins or some kind of body containment is something FEMA SHOULD have! Their job is dealing with disasters. A real disaster results in dead. And historically some of the worst disasters were not because of the initial cause but because of disease in the weeks and months following.

There is also a huge disconnect. IF they wanted to mass murder people disposal in a mass grave is the easiest.

If instead they want to prevent disease but allow kin to eventually identify and claim the body for whatever rites they think proper, then coffins (perhaps with a documentation slot outside) are the way to go.

OOPS.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Serious Question do you guy think Jesus will make us experience the pain of the beheading?? I hope he doesn't...
Serious answer: beheading via guillotine is relatively humane and painless, far, far less painful than cancer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Serious answer: beheading via guillotine is relatively humane and painless, far, far less painful than cancer.

You are right somewhat, DaisyDay. As one who has fought cancer for six years, with cancer, once you know it's terminal there is nothing you can do. The chance of survival depends on God and whether He chooses to heal you or not. So you pray and you wait. With a guillotine, you also pray and wait but you have to fight the constant temptation to save your life by submitting. I so hope that I will have the strength to stand up for Jesus. I hope the Holy Spirit will give me extra strength because I tend to try to get angry and fight back. I'd have a real hard time being humble and being a witness for Christ.

If I had to make the choice, hmm, that is a hard one. I guess it would be cancer. I guess I'd rather suffer physical pain rather than mental anguish.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

It is different because Jesus Christ is God.

Muslims don't just want the whole world to be Muslim. They want control over the world and therefore force the world to be Muslim.

Christians don't want to control anything and know that only God is in control. We don't want to force anyone to be Christian. We hope to lead others to Christ. We weren't there when the forced conversions occurred. That was not commanded by God and therefore doomed to failure.

Muslims are not evil. Their religion is intolerant and in some cases, violent, in spite of the fact that they say they are peaceful. The Qu'ran says what the Qu'ran says.

Upvote 0

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
Living as in the times of Noah, same attitudes, same behavior. People laughed and criticized him the whole time he was building the ark.

An excuse that's very easy to wheel out no matter how much baseless nonsense you're talking.

Upvote 0