FEMA guillotines: A warning for Christians

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The FEMA coffin thing has to be one of my favorite screw ball ideas. What they are going to commit mass murder but take the time to put people's remains In coffins and give them a proper funeral?

They're all about ecology. They won't put us in the ground without a sealed covering. Mass graves just won't do.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟392,742.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
They're all about ecology. They won't put us in the ground without a sealed covering. Mass graves just won't do.

Um wouldn't bodies decompose quicker in a mass grave then in a hermetically sealed coffin?

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Harvest organs for what purpose?

Secondly, you've just come up with a random and pointless system for using a guillotine. Shooting people in the head and having a trap door underneath will also be able to make the process less labour intensive. Same for gassing people, you can easily adapt that method too. Guillotine makes no sense what so ever.

How about the Book of Revelation saying that beheading will be the method used?

As far as harvesting organs, there is a great need for organs. Infection wouldn't spread to organs that quickly as to disqualify them for transplant. But I agree, the blade would have to be sterilized or at least cleaned between each execution. There would also have to be blood types, etc. on record or it could take too long to find a match. I'm not sure about exactly how long an organ is viable for transplant once the "donor" dies. I think the best way to preserve organs would be hanging. Check for compatibility before death.

The use of beheading has caused a lot of questions since this country doesn't use it. I have read where some believe that endtime events will mostly happen in the Middle East and that Antichrist will be a Muslim, so if Antichrist is Muslim then I can see the use of beheading. Some believe that the beheading will come from NOW people,and Antichrist will come out of the EU, so puppet leaders in other countries will be ordering beheadings, and will affect everyone. I don't know exactly how it will begin but the Word of God says "beheading" so I believe it.

Upvote 0

Gadarene

-______-
Apr 16, 2012
London
✟75,247.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
UK-Labour
And one that does not fit unless the poster is claiming that God told them directly.

I do not recall such a claim here.

It can be used to justify all kinds of wibble.

Maybe they are bringing a different kind of wibble to the table - it is a silly statement regardless.

"Yeah, well, some other guy was right at one point!"

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,900.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
To be honest, I'm no expert in mass murder.
That much is obvious.
I'm just going by what a number of people have witnessed. That there are guillotines around the US. Europe too. Have a look at the YouTube at the OP
Ah! Youtube says it, it must be true.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,900.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hitler would have fired you long before anything started happening, if these were the ideas you came to him with for the Holocaust. If I were in charge of the NWO, I wouldn't be wasting my time buying and distributing coffins and guillotines to kill off half the planet. I'd just go and kill off half the planet and let the maggots do the disposal.

Upvote 0

Cactus Jack

Jul 12, 2011
somewhere
✟17,259.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I didn't feel like reading all 47 pages, but I picked a few pages here and a few pages there.

FEMA in conjunction with the US military are stockpiling guillotines and coffins. This is in preparation for martial law when any NWO dissenters will be executed. Christians will be top of the list!

Here is the patent number for the coffins: 5,425,163 (google it). They are designed to hold many bodies.

Vaults.Madison.Stacked.8.15.08.jpg

Coffins4-300.jpg
Those are not coffins, coffin liners or grave liners. They are specifically for cremation. Cremation is ideal for disposing of corpses from biological and/or chemical contaminations.

On top of that, do you have any idea how hot a body must get and for how long in order to be fully cremated? Between 1,600 to 1,900 degrees F and one hour per one hundred pounds. So you have 5 of those cremation "tubs" with five bodies each in an "oven". So roughly 24-26 corpses with an average weight of 135 pounds each. That's 32 to 35 hours.

Sorry, but the logistics just are not supportive of that. In large quantities, they'd be better off taking trailer loads of people to the Nuclear Test Range in Nevada, dumping them into the sub-surface craters and setting off another nuke.

People seem to forget that they aren't going to go all out on this. If they wanna do it, they'll do it. But they still gotta pay the piper.

Here is an army soldier talking about his experience with the guillotines. He is now on the run after refusing to take part in guillotine operation training and complying with the NWO agenda. He is a Christian (it is a computer voice of a written document to keep anonymity)

AMERICA'S GUILLOTINES AND FEMA'S COFFINS - YouTube

This will be a fulfillment of Bible prophecy. Are you ready to be martyred Christians?... I am!!!

It's BS. I was told a similar thing about a couple locations here in Utah and in Wyoming. I've been to the locations and they simply are not there. Period.

I have been sickened by the videos I have seen on executions. That's just the way the ball bounces. And to think anyone will go though some major expense to kill people en masse' is beyond stupid. Do you have any idea how simple it is? 1/4" cable works wonders. And it really isn't much easier. I suppose if you want to automate everything, you could.

Personally, I think you've been wasting your time and energy on this worthless garbage.

Upvote 0