May 18, 2012
✟20,609.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
the western world is suppose to accept as enforceable belief that we in a war on terror that could last several decades or perhaps hundreds of years yes i will never forget GWBs phony eschological sounding Good v Evil speeches, itself a conspiracy without basis no proof exists of over arching Islamic conspiracy against the west that could be considered credible.

Presidents have been known to spread wild conspiracy theories to scare the populous into war or just to get them support their pet policies. I agree that does happen.

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Ah, Nimbin. Australia's home of "I tried it once for five minutes, so I'm an expert" spirituality.

I can prove that the Muslim Brotherhood is active in infiltrating US politics...

... can you prove they aren't!??!?!

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
I can prove that the Muslim Brotherhood is active in infiltrating US politics...

... can you prove they aren't!??!?!
It being impossible to prove a negative, of course not. But be my guest. Prove they are. And say hi to Mangan for me.

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
It being impossible to prove a negative, of course not. But be my guest. Prove they are. And say hi to Mangan for me.

True. But you are welcome to disprove my positives.
There is so much evidence for this I don't know where to begin. To be honest I can't be bothered expending much energy on it (once bitten...) but will give a little.

If you research the Holy Land Foundation trial in the US, a document written by the Muslim Brotherhood came to light. They deny it was written by them (and no doubt you will believe them) but here is a small snippet.

"The process of settlement is a “Civilization-Jihadist Process” and all the word means. The
Ikhwan [Arabic for brothers] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand Jihad to eliminate and destroy the Western civilization from within, and sabotage its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers, so that it is eliminated, and God’s religion is made victorious over all other religions.

Without this level of understanding, we are not up to the challenge and have not yet prepared ourselves for Jihad. It is a Muslim’s destiny to perform Jihad and work wherever he is and wherever he lands until the final hour comes, and there is no escape from that destiny except for those who choose to slack. But, would the slackers and the Mujahedeen be equal."

This is not enough in itself for sure! But when you look at who the Muslim Brotherhood operatives are in both the Democrat and Republican parties, it becomes clearer. It helps if you understand Islam as well. I HIGHLY recommend these two documentaries. They sum things up nicely!

This explains the MB/Islamic agenda
The Third Jihad: Radical Islam's Vision for America - YouTube

This explains the true Islam (from people who know... ie. ex-Muslims!)
Islam - What the West Needs to Know (Full Movie) - YouTube

Upvote 0
I

IanCG

Firstly, you are wrong about taqiyya. This is the original meaning of the word but it has been expanded by SUNNI scholars to mean 'anything that advances the cause of Islam'. I will provide my sources once a friend returns a book.

Secondly, the Great Commission requires us to reason, discuss even debate but NEVER to advance via the sword (unlike Islam!!!)

Thirdly, no scholar throughout history has taken Jesus' 'sword' statement to be literal. He came to do spiritual battle with the forces of evil but if you read the entire New Testament, nowhere will you find a call to violence! The Bible needs to be read in it's entirety to find context for what can seem like unusual statements.

Fourthly, I have no complaints with the instructions of God to the ancient Hebrews. It was entirely appropriate under the circumstances. They lived amongst child sacrificing, black magic practicing, demonised tribes and God was wanting the Hebrews to separate themselves from those practices. If you understand satanic practice you would understand that children are demonised from birth and the call to kill all, was appropriate under the circumstances. (it happened once!). If you have a better solution, under the circumstances, please let me know!

You will notice, if you have read the Bible, that once the Hebrews established themselves in the land of Israel, they were entirely on the defensive. They never sought to expand themselves via the sword (unlike Islam).

We live in a new era under Christ. He has 'fulfilled the law' and we are no longer bound by it. It is a great guide for moral conduct but Jesus' example with the woman caught in adultery is one we should follow ("let he who is without sin, cast the first stone).
So, you can take Koranic verses out of context, but get all huffy if someone does it with the Bible.

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
So, you can take Koranic verses out of context, but get all huffy if someone does it with the Bible.

Which Quranic verses have I taken out of context?
Would you say that to a Muslim scholar?
I'm just repeating what they themselves say.

Upvote 0
T

TrutherAU

Presidents have been known to spread wild conspiracy theories to scare the populous into war or just to get them support their pet policies. I agree that does happen.
It seems SW may have fallen for them by the looks of it!.Not many muslims in nth nsw SW maybe if you lived in Sth west or western Sydney you may have more cause for alarm!.

Upvote 0
M

muslimsoldier4life

FEMA in conjunction with the US military are stockpiling guillotines and coffins. This is in preparation for martial law when any NWO dissenters will be executed.
Hmmm..funny that I'm in the US military and have never heard of such an operation. I work with Special Forces on a daily basis, and nothing is ever passed around about this either. :confused:
Christians will be top of the list!
LOL, too funny. 90% of the US military is Christian and like 85% of the US is Christian. That's allot of people the government is gonna have to execute. ^_^

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL, too funny. 90% of the US military is Christian ^_^

You know the gubment is trying to downsize the military. Know you know why. Gonna be a lean, mean Muslim machine.;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Hmmm..funny that I'm in the US military and have never heard of such an operation. I work with Special Forces on a daily basis, and nothing is ever passed around about this either. :confused:

You'd be on a 'need to know' basis then.

LOL, too funny. 90% of the US military is Christian and like 85% of the US is Christian. That's allot of people the government is gonna have to execute. ^_^

You must have a very broad definition of Christian.

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
You'd be on a 'need to know' basis then.
I love the way conspiracy theorists blithely tell military personnel that they havn't heard any of this stuff because they are "need to know", yet happily accept without question the accuracy of their own sources information. Because apparently the evil shadow government doesn't tell its own people what the secret plan is, but cheerfully give the information out to various random conspiracy theory bloggers and pamphleteers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Who is your ultimate loyalty to as a Christian Jesus or the US?

Don't live in the US.
Regardless, my loyalty is to Y'shua.

Which is one of the reasons I would not join the military. Not because I am opposed to defending my country (I'm not) but because I refuse to attack others including my own people (which US military are training to do as we speak!!!)

A Muslim US soldier is a conflict of interest however.

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
I love the way conspiracy theorists blithely tell military personnel that they havn't heard any of this stuff because they are "need to know", yet happily accept without question the accuracy of their own sources information. Because apparently the evil shadow government doesn't tell its own people what the secret plan is, but cheerfully give the information out to various random conspiracy theory bloggers and pamphleteers.

Military are on a 'need to know'... you should know that, BB.

As far as blindly believing... not sure I ever said that. Was just putting out info that may be pertinent.

Ever heard of a leak? Ever heard of subversion in the ranks? You think the 'secret government' has it ALL under control... they don't!

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian

*rolls eyes* Yes. The only possible explaination for multinational training is because foreign troops imposing martial law is imminent.

Exercise Talisman Saber - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Upvote 0