spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Maybe you were doing it wrong.

I'm serious. You know how many "ex-atheist" people I've heard claim they were "extremely faithful devout followers of Dawkins" before they converted?

I was doing it wrong!
I realised later, the Islam I had been sold was a crock.
It is not a religion of peace and anyone who says so doesn't know what they are talking about or they are lying.

Which brings me to the Islamic practice of 'taqiya' (translated as 'lying for the faith').
Muslims are expected to practice 'taqiya' if it will protect the faith and further it's cause. When a Muslim says that Islam is a religion of peace and that 'jihad' is only for extremists, they are LYING!!! Muslims are expected to use 'jihad', violent or otherwise, till the entire world is under sharia. Any Muslim scholar, be they from Egypt, Iran or otherwise will agree with this statement!

Qur'an 2:191: And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

And the famous Hadith calling for the death of all Jews:
Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176: Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'"

Upvote 0
I was doing it wrong!
I realised later, the Islam I had been sold was a crock.
It is not a religion of peace and anyone who says so doesn't know what they are talking about or they are lying.

Which brings me to the Islamic practice of 'taqiya' (translated as 'lying for the faith').
Muslims are expected to practice 'taqiya' if it will protect the faith and further it's cause. When a Muslim says that Islam is a religion of peace and that 'jihad' is only for extremists, they are LYING!!! Muslims are expected to use 'jihad', violent or otherwise, till the entire world is under sharia. Any Muslim scholar, be they from Egypt, Iran or otherwise will agree with this statement!

Qur'an 2:191: And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

And the famous Hadith calling for the death of all Jews:
Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176: Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'"

Then like I said. You were doing it wrong. Taqiyya means lying to protect yourself from death or persecution, and is only encouraged by Shiites. Sunni's discourage it's use. Are you saying you were a Shia Muslim?

Remind me... what's the Great Commission again? "And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”"

Are Christians lying when they call Jesus the Prince of Peace? "I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword"

Are the Christians who suffer a witch to live lying, insincere Christians?

What about "If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage."

What about Chronicles? "On that day they sacrificed to the Lord 700 cattle and 7,000 sheep and goats from the plunder they had taken in the battle. Then they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their ancestors, with all their heart and soul. They agreed that anyone who refused to seek the Lord, the God of Israel, would be put to death—whether young or old, man or woman. They shouted out their oath of loyalty to the Lord with trumpets blaring and rams’ horns sounding."

See, I don't like Christianity or Islam. I just hate it when someone pretends they're really any different.

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Then like I said. You were doing it wrong. Taqiyya means lying to protect yourself from death or persecution, and is only encouraged by Shiites. Sunni's discourage it's use. Are you saying you were a Shia Muslim?

Remind me... what's the Great Commission again? "And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”"

Are Christians lying when they call Jesus the Prince of Peace? "I come not to bring peace, but to bring a sword"

Are the Christians who suffer a witch to live lying, insincere Christians?

What about "If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage."

What about Chronicles? "On that day they sacrificed to the Lord 700 cattle and 7,000 sheep and goats from the plunder they had taken in the battle. Then they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their ancestors, with all their heart and soul. They agreed that anyone who refused to seek the Lord, the God of Israel, would be put to death—whether young or old, man or woman. They shouted out their oath of loyalty to the Lord with trumpets blaring and rams’ horns sounding."

See, I don't like Christianity or Islam. I just hate it when someone pretends they're really any different.

Firstly, you are wrong about taqiyya. This is the original meaning of the word but it has been expanded by SUNNI scholars to mean 'anything that advances the cause of Islam'. I will provide my sources once a friend returns a book.

Secondly, the Great Commission requires us to reason, discuss even debate but NEVER to advance via the sword (unlike Islam!!!)

Thirdly, no scholar throughout history has taken Jesus' 'sword' statement to be literal. He came to do spiritual battle with the forces of evil but if you read the entire New Testament, nowhere will you find a call to violence! The Bible needs to be read in it's entirety to find context for what can seem like unusual statements.

Fourthly, I have no complaints with the instructions of God to the ancient Hebrews. It was entirely appropriate under the circumstances. They lived amongst child sacrificing, black magic practicing, demonised tribes and God was wanting the Hebrews to separate themselves from those practices. If you understand satanic practice you would understand that children are demonised from birth and the call to kill all, was appropriate under the circumstances. (it happened once!). If you have a better solution, under the circumstances, please let me know!

You will notice, if you have read the Bible, that once the Hebrews established themselves in the land of Israel, they were entirely on the defensive. They never sought to expand themselves via the sword (unlike Islam).

We live in a new era under Christ. He has 'fulfilled the law' and we are no longer bound by it. It is a great guide for moral conduct but Jesus' example with the woman caught in adultery is one we should follow ("let he who is without sin, cast the first stone).

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private

I found the piece on taqiyya as practiced ALL THE TIME on the media by Sunni and Shia here.
It is written by the brilliant Joel Richardson and will clarify the commonly mistaken belief that taqiyya is only a Shia protection mechanism!

Understanding Dishonesty and Deceit in Islam by Joel Richardson
Chapter Sixteen

Upvote 0

tbeliever

Jul 8, 2012
New Zealand
✟15,215.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Read what I said.
I said I was prepared. And have no problem dying for my faith... AT ALL!

It is not a delusion at all! These things are coming to pass as said in various NT books and OT books such as Joel. Great post Brother.

Upvote 0

technofox

Jun 12, 2007
Earth
✟17,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wow. I am not sure if the OP is just performing a long running joke or really is believing such things are happening. Let me quickly summarize the whole NWO thing to exist:

In order for the NWO to exist you need the following:
1. Centralized world government with the ability to enforce its will upon all people around the world.

2. Single monetary system and/belief that is shared by 99.99% of the world population.

3. A communications system that allows the NWO government to be in touch with all regions of the world.

4. Charismatic leaders whom can control the majority of the world population into doing unspeakable things.

Why NWO is far off:
1. We lack 3 of the 4 key elements for it to happen.

2. We have far too many religions and cultures.

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
It is not a delusion at all! These things are coming to pass as said in various NT books and OT books such as Joel. Great post Brother.
:)

Thank-you Brother! A word of encouragement is a rare thing in these parts.
Much appreciated ;)

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Wow. I am not sure if the OP is just performing a long running joke or really is believing such things are happening. Let me quickly summarize the whole NWO thing to exist:

In order for the NWO to exist you need the following:
1. Centralized world government with the ability to enforce its will upon all people around the world.

2. Single monetary system and/belief that is shared by 99.99% of the world population.

3. A communications system that allows the NWO government to be in touch with all regions of the world.

4. Charismatic leaders whom can control the majority of the world population into doing unspeakable things.

Why NWO is far off:
1. We lack 3 of the 4 key elements for it to happen.

2. We have far too many religions and cultures.

I am presuming you think point 3. has been fulfilled... I agree.

Point 1? The reason the NWO folk expend so much energy brainwashing the masses via a media onslaught is so they won't have to enforce their will. The vast majority will blindly obey, thinking they are helping to bring about world peace. (After much engineered chaos, financial instability, war, civil unrest... this will be easy!)

Point 2? A single money system will make it easier but isn't totally necessary for a NWO.

Point 4? Charismatic leaders? Remember Obama? How many fell for him! O'bummer!!! Don't worry... the 'charismatic' leaders are in training as we speak. One of them will even manage to bring world 'peace'. The world will love him. Some will call him the anti-Christ.

Too many religions and cultures? Culture is not the problem. Certain 'religions' are. Namely Judaism and Christianity. They will have to go!

Upvote 0

Genersis

Person of Disinterest
Sep 26, 2011
London
✟38,700.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
Too many religions and cultures? Culture is not the problem. Certain 'religions' are. Namely Judaism and Christianity. They will have to go!

Why? Because they're too peaceful compared to Islam?

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
Why? Because they're too peaceful compared to Islam?

Because they won't accept any world leader who unites the world under a system that is anti-God/anti-Christ.

Whether you call him the Maitreya, the Mahdi, or the anti-Christ, the Bible clearly warns us about him.

The Muslims are expecting the Mahdi.
The New Ager's/Buddhists/Hindu's are expecting the Maitreya.
The Jew's are expecting the Messiah. Some will be fooled.
The Christians are expecting the Second Coming of Christ, but those that know the timeline via Bible prophecy would NEVER mistake the anti-Christ for Jesus.

The anti-Christ will probably be all things for all people (well most anyway... enough to pull off the stunt).

Those darned Christians just won't play the game...

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! :o

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Genersis

Person of Disinterest
Sep 26, 2011
London
✟38,700.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
Because they won't accept any world leader who unites the world under a system that is anti-God/anti-Christ.

Whether you call him the Maitreya, the Mahdi, or the anti-Christ, the Bible clearly warns us about him.

The Muslims are expecting the Mahdi.
The New Ager's/Buddhists/Hindu's are expecting the Maitreya.
The Jew's are expecting the Messiah. Some will be fooled.
The Christians are expecting the Second Coming of Christ, but those that know the timeline via Bible prophecy would NEVER mistake the anti-Christ for Jesus.

The anti-Christ will probably be all things for all people (well most anyway... enough to pull off the stunt).

Those darned Christians just won't play the game...

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS! :o

I'm pretty sure even the vast majority of Jews and Christians would be fooled if such a vastly powerful super organisation existed; at least as many as the Muslims.
Christianity especially as it is so much more varied and malleable in comparison.

Upvote 0

Supreme

British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I'm pretty sure even the vast majority of Jews and Christians would be fooled if such a vastly powerful super organisation existed; at least as many as the Muslims.
Christianity especially as it is so much more varied and malleable in comparison.

Agreed. The Anti Christ is going to fall many, many people, even many Christians, unfortunately.

Upvote 0

spiritualwarrior77

Apr 28, 2012
✟8,797.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private

I agree :o

EDIT: Can't agree with the last sentence. The Bible is very black and white when it comes to Christian doctrine. There are minor differences which can be debated (hence the many denominations) but the major doctrines cannot be argued.

The Bible is a very crystal clear book!
Those Christians who actually read it won't be caught out in the 'last days'!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
T

TrutherAU

In regards to those commenting whom are anti any idea of the suggestion of conspiracy of which their are many in this section. The common basis of your argument is that only the loonie fringe promote conspiracy.
This is not the case according to many a significant proportion of GOP party the neo con wing in particular of which Romney is their latest offering. the western world is suppose to accept as enforceable belief that we in a war on terror that could last several decades or perhaps hundreds of years yes i will never forget GWBs phony eschatological sounding Good v Evil speeches, itself a conspiracy without basis no proof exists of over arching Islamic conspiracy against the west that could be considered credible.
Neo cons are hardly loonie fringe they are your mainstream choice in next US election yet they carry these loonie ideas about the loonie war on terror that is suppose to last for decades just because of some one off explosion of the WTC on 9/11 2001.Now that Al Qaeda has been dealt with neo cons still persist with with this conspiracy of the war on terror regardless now that is a conspiracy theory a baseless one at that. A conspiracy that has been force fed via msm & enforceable globally with their ideas of a zero tolerance police states.Do I see any of you questioning this conspiracy theory I doubt it!.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
EDIT: Can't agree with the last sentence. The Bible is very black and white when it comes to Christian doctrine. There are minor differences which can be debated (hence the many denominations) but the major doctrines cannot be argued.

The Bible is a very crystal clear book!
Those Christians who actually read it won't be caught out in the 'last days'!
The major doctrines ARE argued - often with bloodshed (although not as much now as in the Middle Ages in Europe).

Upvote 0

Blackwater Babe

Jan 10, 2011
United States
✟8,940.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
US-Libertarian
I hope they are paying you a pretty shill-ing, BB!

Wondering when you were going to turn up.
Nice to see you haven't changed!

Do some research, my dear.
I have posted all the required info as above.
When you've gone through it, then you will be in a position to ummm, retract your absurd statement!!!

The Muslim Brotherhood THEMSELVES have said that they intend to infiltrate all sectors of US society.

But they are only joking aren't they... LOL :D

(Blessings to you, sister... hope all is well in your world) :)

Its come to my attention a fellow Army... aquaintance... of mine is living in Nimbin. Know an Andrew Magan? He's makes cut snake look reserved and thoughtful. You'd get along well.

Upvote 0
A

Archangel Horus

This would be the 'duh' of the century. I still do not understand how people believe that the world will somehow come down to just Christians v. non-Christians... sorry... evangelical conservative-thinking Christians v. everyone else.

Upvote 0