With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
LOL Joy, I would love to skip the work week and jump right into another weekend. I had the most wonderful weekend this week and the last one, and this comming one we are going rafting and I have never been rafting before, and yes, my husband is going with me again :clap::clap: I'm excited! I can't wait!. Then the following weekend don't know yet, but the 22nd my daughter is staying with my sister while my husband and I go camping for our anneversary. It is going to be great just us in the middle of the woods under the stars next to the FIRE!!!!WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO I love fire! I will let you all know how it goes hope you all are haveing a wonderful monday, or will have anyways
Just catching up on reading.Byhisstripes remember to be careful.I know you and fire.As for Holy Ghost Fire,praying for Tonie.Could be the weekend of his life.wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
what ever you say MrG.

LOL there are 21 mods up there and I'm the only one on the forum :D :D :D :D to many cheifs to little indians :D :D :D :D

LOL

Yeah I was thinkin' the same when I found out there were 21 one mods. Are we Pentecostals that bad? LOL...just kidding

huggles to all

Hey Renee!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you?
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

God Bless you,
Josh

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.