• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Fellowship Thread (6)

Discussion in 'Pentecostal & Assemblies of God' started by scjohnson1973, Aug 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scjohnson1973

scjohnson1973 My lifeguard can walk on water!

+27,715
    Pentecostal
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    You all have a great evening I have to go. We are going to her mom's for supper. God bless

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. byhisstripes

byhisstripes pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...

+6,561
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    SC, that is such exciting news! I'm happy for you brother. Now you need to get the lovely wife on here so we can meet her too. Pray you are blessed my brother peace be with you during this special time!

3. scjohnson1973

+27,715
    Pentecostal
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Thank you! you are all such wonderful people and I always feel welcome here.:)

4. byhisstripes

byhisstripes pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...

+6,561
    Pentecostal
    Married
    US-Republican
    :wave: God bless enjoy supper! I too have to run have some deposites to make before banks close for the weekend

5. scjohnson1973

+27,715
    Pentecostal
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Thank you so much:)

6. mssurrendered

mssurrendered With God ALL things are possible

+3,874
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Wow I can`t believe I`m so excited.I just feel this is so awesome.

Yes Joy we have a B.C.Day.I think,I`m pretty sure its that.Seem to have a holiday every month.How are you doing?How is your leg today?

7. scjohnson1973

+27,715
    Pentecostal
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    God bless you all

8. mssurrendered

+3,874
    Pentecostal
    Married
    God bless you too SC.Have a great weekend.Keep us posted on your wedding.We love good news.

9. mssurrendered

+3,874
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Have a great weekend Byhisstripes.I gotta go out too.See you later Joy.Love you all.I am just so excited YYAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. JoynTx

JoynTx Joyfilled Believer

+1,770
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    God bless you SC. Have a great evening!!

11. JoynTx

+1,770
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    My leg is almost totally healed Mss. PTL!! I'm doing well, just battling the heat here. It's so very hot. One day next week it's supposed to get up to 107 deg. here. It's over 100 almost every day now. It's kinda draining if you are out in it for long.

12. JoynTx

+1,770
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    byhisstripes you kinda snuck in when I wasn't looking. Hope you have a great weekend. God bless!

13. mssurrendered

+3,874
    Pentecostal
    Married
    That would be draining.See we are having a not bad day out and its only 70.We hardly ever get above 90 maybe one day a year.
    Gotta go out now.Take care.I am so happy your leg is almost better.Praise God.

14. JoynTx

+1,770
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Have a great evening Mss! Love ya!! God bless!

15. mrguitar

mrguitar Senior Veteran

+539
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

Well WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO again!!! and CONGRATS!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!

God is soooooooooo good! Hallelujah! :clap:
    AWESOME!!!!

Hallelujah!!!! That's so awesome! Praise the Lord!!!

Oh what an exciting day on CF in these Pentecostal forums! haha. Woooooo!!!!! :clap:

*Well except the weather report for ya Joy. lol.

God Bless you all,
    Josh

16. JoynTx

+1,770
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    [​IMG]

Be safe everyone and God bless you all! Love & hugs to all! Joy
    :hug::hug::hug::hug:

17. scjohnson1973

+27,715
    Pentecostal
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Thank you Josh

18. scjohnson1973

+27,715
    Pentecostal
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Good morning everyone!

19. Ariel

Ariel Servant

+8,277
    Christian
    Married
    So exciting! I am so happy for you SC :)

20. scjohnson1973

+27,715
    Pentecostal
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    Thank you Ariel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.