Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:hug: didn't have much time latley with my mum having had her operation :sigh: it went quite well and she's recovering fast but she still has to get radiation and hormon therapy :(

the wedding was great - only that they wanted to do it outside in a park and it started to rain :doh: so they had to change the plan which meant no seats, no decoration and just guitars instead of a band for the ceremony....but it was still a great service :clap:

won't be online much the next 3 or 4 weeks either...my hostfamily from the UK (spend 9 months there last year) is coming for a visit next week and then I'm flying back to the UK and to Thailand with a group from Church there...really looking forward to that - still trying to learn some Thai :D

I miss chatting with you folks on here :hug:
Blessings <><

:wave:Ainuhina, will be keeping your mom in my prayers and praying for you also as you make this trip. Sounds like an awesome trip!! You will have to tell us about it when you get back. God bless and keep you safe. :hug:

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'll pray for you too, Joy. Had many of those pesky storms here too.

Josh, lol, I'm just glad I'm not a chief! :) And I'm thrilled for you, from what you posted!

LOL. I know what you mean. haha. They have to watch over us...each one of them. I knew we were crazy but geeez. LOL. Just kiddin'. :D:cool:

and...I'm thrilled too!!!!!! I was talkin' to one of my Spiritual Momma's and she told me that what happened to me with the hot hands most of the time means the gift of healing. O_O lol. Gotta pray about it just to confirm. lol. :D:D:D:D

830ff5b60c0574df4f32221bc5faaf15.gif

Have a great day everyone! God bless! :hug:

Well Hello to you too! :D

Hope you have a great day as well Joy!

God Bless!!!

Hey Ainuhina...glad to see you here!!!! God Bless you!!!!

Byhisstripes...:wave:

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

God Bless,
Josh

Upvote 0

Ryanswife

Opinionated One
Jul 7, 2008
✟8,160.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Random thought -

I know when God isn't in an email that I send because my thoughts are all over the place and it just doesn't flow or make much sense. When He is in something that I send it flows and every word is just right and makes the ultimate sense.

I was just thinking on these things. Yeah, me = weird :D

I hope you all are having a glorious day! :)

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Josh LOL
th_LOL-CRACKmeUp.gif
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

^_^

Well good! LOL.

You crack me up to sis. :D

Random thought -

I know when God isn't in an email that I send because my thoughts are all over the place and it just doesn't flow or make much sense. When He is in something that I send it flows and every word is just right and makes the ultimate sense.

I was just thinking on these things. Yeah, me = weird :D

I hope you all are having a glorious day! :)

LOL...very random but you aren't weird at all. ;):D Hope you had an excellent day as well!

Hmmmmm Yep that was random LOL It took me a minute to get what you were saying. I had to reread it 4 or 5 times. LOL I'm so slow

Should I agree or disagree to that.......rofl

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
830ff5b60c0574df4f32221bc5faaf15.gif
th_LOL-CRACKmeUp.gif

Hello just using Joys hello and bhs`s crack me up cause their so cute.Just got home and going to catch up on some reading.I`ve only gone one page back,going to read then come back.Later

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey Mss!!! How are you doin'?

Sorry but I gotta go. I'm very tired. See y'all tomorrow!!!!!!!

Love ya and God Bless *hugs*,
Josh

Goodnight Josh. Love ya brother.. your posts always lift my spirits. God bless you... Hugs!:hug:

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
LOL. I know what you mean. haha. They have to watch over us...each one of them. I knew we were crazy but geeez. LOL. Just kiddin'. :D:cool:

and...I'm thrilled too!!!!!! I was talkin' to one of my Spiritual Momma's and she told me that what happened to me with the hot hands most of the time means the gift of healing. O_O lol. Gotta pray about it just to confirm. lol. :D:D:D:D

Well Hello to you too! :D

Hope you have a great day as well Joy!

God Bless!!!

Byhisstripes...:wave:

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

God Bless,
Josh

Josh,
You crack me up too!! ^_^ And, your spiritual mama had it right about the hot hands. A good Christian of mine got the same thing. :pray: I'll pray you get that confirmation too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ainuhina

Lord, send Revival - start with me!
Nov 7, 2004
Graz, Austria
Visit site
✟35,372.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
You'll be missed, Ainuhina, but it sounds like you'll be very busy, and we'll just see you when you back from that trip!

yep :sigh: won't have much time for posting....but a lot to tell once I'm back :hug:

Ainuhina, will be keeping your mom in my prayers and praying for you also as you make this trip. Sounds like an awesome trip!! You will have to tell us about it when you get back. God bless and keep you safe.

sure will...and have a lot of photos as well I guess :angel: thanks for your prayers :hug:

Good morning all ainuhina, happy to hear from you again peace be with you until you return to us again.

you too :angel: but from what I read He's doing that already :) I wish I could experience Gods glory being as near to me as you did :)

Random thought -

I was just thinking on these things. Yeah, me = weird

I hope you all are having a glorious day!

^_^ I know what you mean....I've got that every time I post on my website - not that bad with e-mails though (I just cant't remember wether I wrote them in English or German *lol*)

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yes see you tomorrow,God bless you.Love and prayers.

I'm back!!! LOL. :) God Bless you mss!!! :D

Goodnight Josh. Love ya brother.. your posts always lift my spirits. God bless you... Hugs!:hug:

Why thank you for the comment. ;):D I really appreciate it. *hugs* :hug:
God Bless you too!!!!!

Well, I think I am caught up on reading so I must call it a day. Love and hugs to all. Goodnight and God bless. :hug:

Ok...see ya sometime today then. :) :D

Josh,
You crack me up too!! ^_^ And, your spiritual mama had it right about the hot hands. A good Christian of mine got the same thing. :pray: I'll pray you get that confirmation too.

LOL. Well my goodness I just crack everybody up in here. lol. Awesome!!! Thanks so much for praying. That means a lot to me. :D:D :hug:

you too :angel: but from what I read He's doing that already :) I wish I could experience Gods glory being as near to me as you did :)

:D

You can experience God's glory like I did too. :D It's free to everyone and free for everyone to have. Just pray Heaven down to earth. :D:D:D

God Bless you,
Josh

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good morning everyone,
Ainhunia looks like I missed you again. You will have to tell us all about your trip or make a blog, it sounds so fun and excititng! Hope you all had a good night and ready to start another gloriouse day!

Upvote 0

Ryanswife

Opinionated One
Jul 7, 2008
✟8,160.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hmmmmm Yep that was random LOL It took me a minute to get what you were saying. I had to reread it 4 or 5 times. LOL I'm so slow

You're not slow. Grammer isn't my strong point and punctuation is not my friend. I should have worded it better. :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.