British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
haha. That is awesome!

I'm doin' great! Thanks! How about you?

Hey Josh,I`m doing fine.Its my husbands bd so we went out for a boat ride and going out for supper.It is so beautiful out today,

and...How is everyone else doing? Hope all is well. Ahhhh...doesn't it just feel great to be forgiven of all of your sins? HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless,
Josh
Wow is it ever great to be forgiven of my sins.Do you know how many years I carried that around.(the guilt)It is so wonderful to be set free from that burden.I love the way your HALLELUJAH looks like it has a line in it.
Have a wonderful rest of the day Josh.

Reactions: scjohnson1973
Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Wow is it ever great to be forgiven of my sins.Do you know how many years I carried that around.(the guilt)It is so wonderful to be set free from that burden.I love the way your HALLELUJAH looks like it has a line in it.
Have a wonderful rest of the day Josh.

Same here! Guilt was bad here too. haha. But (Oh here I go shoutin' again...LOL) HALLELUJAH we're set free from that burden because we laid them at the cross. Oh we're feelin' so much better since we've laid our burdens down. YES! HALLELUJAH!!! Ya know why? Because can't nobody do us like Jesus! Oh yes!!! WOOOOOOOO GLORY!

This is for everyone who is reading this. If you sin, just repent because Jesus Christ will forgive you of your sins. It doesn't matter what you did. Nothin' is too bad that Jesus can't fix. :D HALLELUJAH!

mss...I had a wonderful rest of the day and am continuing to have a wonderful rest of the day. Thanks! Hope you are too. :D :hug:

God Bless you all greatly,
Josh

Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
GoodMorningFriends.gif

:wave:
Hello birdofthunder, I've been praying for you.

:wave:scjohnson...good to see you up there... missed you!

:wave:Josh, I enjoyed the song ... it took me way back. Hallelujah!

:wave:libertybelle, cindyishis, ryanswife, mss, ariel, byhisstripes, lilmiss...and anyone who I may have missed...God bless you all today. I hope you have the "bestest" day!!! Hugs to everyone, love you all. :hug::hug::hug:

Here is a scripture for you all today:

Phillippians 4:13
I can do ALL things through Christ which strengtheneth me. :amen:

Thank you!! :amen:

Hello my friends!

Bird of Thunder--You are on my heart this morning. I am proud of you for picking up the pieces and going on. I hope you are able to seek counsel if you need it. The feeling of being violated is very common for those who have been robbed as you have. It's difficult to forgive in such circumstances, but it is by far the best thing you can do (and I'm sure you are doing it, I know you love the Lord so very much). I'm so sorry this has happened. But I know this, our God is good, and as you walk in Him He will more than make it up to you. Be blessed, dear sister. You are such a beloved woman of God. Remember that you are much loved. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was feeling violated abit. A great deal of that left me when I realized whoever did this is in worse shape then me, considering only someone desperate steals, or went my thinking. And I'm taking solace in the fact they took a Christian cd when they got the portable walkman cd player. I believe God put in their hands for a reason. :pray:

Good morning,
ariel, so glad you are back with us and havn't left yet LOL you are so sweet and dearly missed when your gone so no more leaving you hear :D
BOT, I truely admire you for the way you are keeping your focus on God, and your spirits high that just tells me alot about your character.
Mss, thank you for praying for us and Joy you too. You guys are awesome and I just want to say a deep thank you for everything!
MrG, My spirit soar when I see you in here, your joy is so contagiouse when I'm feeling grumpy and come in here and here you are, I just have to smile and it just seems to make everything better. God bless you brother keep up the Holy Ghost Joy! IT is contageouse and it does affect us and the moods in here and well You too are awesome!
SCJ, Yeah thats right brother you better quiet neglecting your fellow brothers and sisters and join us in fellowship a little more often :D :D no Just kidding, it is nice to see you posting here again and look forward to seeing you a little more often. :wave::hug:
lilmiss, I understand why you can't bee here as much but wanted to let you know that you are a very important member of this :body: and are deeply missed and can't wait till we get to see you around again.
everyone else that I may have missed you are also important and a dear friend of mine and well I just hope you are all here to fellowship and raise eachother up as God comands us have a wonderful day and love you all!

Thank you! God made sure I was safe that night, and remain safe, and everything else. I'm processing that stuff is just stuff, and since He provided it to me, He can do it again, as He does every day! :amen: (Speaking of which, my brother found out what happened, and seeing to it the laptop is being replace by his old one after our dad does what it needs so I can use it for whatever! And, if what my dad dropped a hint about comes to pass, there'll be a new digital camara under the Christmas tree for me too? :amen:)

I'm rejoicing in the good news I read over too! :pray: :clap::amen:

Reactions: Ariel
Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
LOL Joy, I would love to skip the work week and jump right into another weekend. I had the most wonderful weekend this week and the last one, and this comming one we are going rafting and I have never been rafting before, and yes, my husband is going with me again :clap::clap: I'm excited! I can't wait!. Then the following weekend don't know yet, but the 22nd my daughter is staying with my sister while my husband and I go camping for our anneversary. It is going to be great just us in the middle of the woods under the stars next to the FIRE!!!!WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO I love fire! I will let you all know how it goes hope you all are haveing a wonderful monday, or will have anyways

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
LOL Joy, I would love to skip the work week and jump right into another weekend. I had the most wonderful weekend this week and the last one, and this comming one we are going rafting and I have never been rafting before, and yes, my husband is going with me again :clap::clap: I'm excited! I can't wait!. Then the following weekend don't know yet, but the 22nd my daughter is staying with my sister while my husband and I go camping for our anneversary. It is going to be great just us in the middle of the woods under the stars next to the FIRE!!!!WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO I love fire! I will let you all know how it goes hope you all are haveing a wonderful monday, or will have anyways

AWESOME!!!!!!

CAMPING?! AHHHH...I want to go too!!!! hahaha.

FIRE!!! I LOVE FIRE!!! Natural and supernatural FIRE! Oh yeah. Woot woot! ^_^

I'm sure you're going to have a blast (no pun intended)

God Bless,
Josh

Reactions: byhisstripes
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Reactions: byhisstripes
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.