Single
Politics
US-Republican
Good morning everyone.
Sorry I haven't stopped in for a while

Yeah you better be sorry!!! LOL! JUST KIDDING!!! :D

We've missed you Alan!!!!!!!!!! :hug:
Glad you're here. You're a blessing.

Hi whatfor, good to see you. How have you been? Been missing you around here!

Hi scjohnson, Josh and everyone else. How are you all today?

Doin' great Joy! How about you? Glad to see ya in here!

I feel blessed too.
I now do volunteer work at hospital as a pastoral care worker, and work a couple of mornings a week at the church playground.
I am meeting lots of people.

Great news!!! That's so awesome!!!! Lord continue to pour out Your wonderful blessings upon Alan. Lord work through him like never before in this season. Let Alan's light shine so bright that people just have to stop and stare. haha...Lord You're just so awesome! In Jesus Name AMEN!

What's going on with all the moderators? Are we bad lol

Well look at your faith icon...LOL. We Pentecostals can get crazy, if you know what I mean. lol

God bless,
Josh

Upvote 0

~RENEE~

Legend
Jan 21, 2005
home
✟28,526.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL

Yeah I was thinkin' the same when I found out there were 21 one mods. Are we Pentecostals that bad? LOL...just kidding

Hey Renee!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you?
:hug::hug::hug::hug:

God Bless you,
Josh
hey there guitar man. doin good dear.

:wave:And huggles right back at ya Renee!! Who is that darling child in your avatar?
that's my sweet Cecil.

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

I hope you all have a fantastic day!!

I will be keeping an eye on the hurricane (tropical storm) as it is projected to come right over us ( or at us ). I live inland but I have several relatives who live down on the coast where the storm is supposed to make landfall shortly after noon today. I have an elderly aunt and uncle who would have a hard time evacuating due to their health. (They had to do this when Hurricane Rita hit). So if you read this and will, please say a prayer for all of us today. Thanks!!

Love you guys! Hugs to everyone!!:hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I posted this in the Prophetic thread over in the Spirit-filled section and wanted to share with you guys too. :)

Ok I have to share what happened last night, it was amazing. So it was around 11:50pm last night...I couldn't go to sleep so I just decided to worship and praise God and just pray. Let me tell ya it was AMAZING. I had my hands lifted up and I noticed they started to get really hot, again. haha. This time though I barely even lifted my hands and I just felt so much heat, like never before that I've experieced...and it was like I felt "pressure" on my hands like someone "holding" or touching my hands. When I felt that I just looked up towards Glory and started praising God even more. It was such an awesome night/morning! It's hard to explain but that's as close as I can get in words. :) The Glory was just in my room last night and I can't get ENOUGH!!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Oh, That is soooooo awesome! Send it my way ;)

Yeah it was amazing! Sure will...Lord let your Glory fall in byhisstripes home. Let her be filled with Your glory, refreshed with Your Holy Ghost, and Lord let the fire fall on her like never before, just let Your glory fill her on up Lord, Hallelujah!. Let her husband light on fire with Your loving kindness according to Your righteousness, let him see Your love and Your wonderful miracles, let him see Your lovely beautiful face. In Jesus Name AMEN!

I think my fairytale summer is over

Why? lol

just popping in to say hello

Hey satrunstar!!!!!!!!!!! How are you doin?

Hello to all the wonderful friends who post here. Have a great rest of the week! God is good all the time!

Why Hello there Nikos! How are you? AMEN! and All the time He is good! HALLELUJAH!

God Bless,
Josh

Upvote 0

Ainuhina

Lord, send Revival - start with me!
Nov 7, 2004
Graz, Austria
Visit site
✟35,372.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
And we miss you when you are not here Ainuhina!! Hope you enjoyed the wedding. God bless you! :hug:

:hug: didn't have much time latley with my mum having had her operation :sigh: it went quite well and she's recovering fast but she still has to get radiation and hormon therapy :(

the wedding was great - only that they wanted to do it outside in a park and it started to rain :doh: so they had to change the plan which meant no seats, no decoration and just guitars instead of a band for the ceremony....but it was still a great service :clap:

won't be online much the next 3 or 4 weeks either...my hostfamily from the UK (spend 9 months there last year) is coming for a visit next week and then I'm flying back to the UK and to Thailand with a group from Church there...really looking forward to that - still trying to learn some Thai :D

I miss chatting with you folks on here :hug:
Blessings <><

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.