Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
ainuhina, ya can cook anytime at my place! :) lol And, studying is the only way I've passed some coursed at all! Though, I'm definitely not a fan of it!

byhisstripes, I'm glad I'm in more too, though I'm in need of poking my head around more, etc too! :)

Upvote 0

Ainuhina

Lord, send Revival - start with me!
Nov 7, 2004
Graz, Austria
Visit site
✟35,372.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
^_^ you definitly wouldn't want me cooking....I usually burn, overcook, undercook and whatever else can go wrong :D

just finished my last to last exam...easy one - was an online exam so I was sitting at home with my notes spread out all around me ^_^

had a few I had to study for in the past though....worst was a literature exam...had to read loads of books, dramas, poems, short stories etc. for it AND study 50 pages :eek: of terminologie...considering I don't like studying I did pretty well with a B *lol*

How's everyone today :hug: :wave:

will be off now...tooo much time on the computer staring at the online exam :doh:

blessings <><

Upvote 0

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello, friends. :wave: I was reading over some of your posts, trying to catch up. I really do miss all of you. If only there was more time for the computer! :) I want so much to fellowship with you and grow close. Time just won't allow it.

Yesterday we swapped the furniture out of the family room into the living room, and vice versa. (How in the world do you spell that? Anyone know?) Anyway, it took a good part of the day, and I still have pictures and accents to change. All in all, I am very happy with it. It has improved the homey feeling in the house.

All these things take time, and household things is where I need to hone in on. I can get slack in that, only because it is not as important to me. I keep things clean and sanitary and that's that. We haven't had the money to buy many things to decorate - I've lived here 10 years and can't buy curtains for my bedroom yet, a set of everyday dishes, furniture that matches, the list goes on, not to mention braces for my daughter. But these things aren't too important to me because I live in the light of eternity and they really don't matter, except for the braces, which I believe the Lord will provide. He always makes a way. The reason I spent time doing the furniture thing is because I may be starting a home group in my home. I want the fellowship, strong relationships in the Lord, and to facilitate an atmosphere in which people can bond with each other and grow in Him. I still need end tables so they can set their drinks on, or what have you. Their Bibles better stay in their hands! ^_^ Anyway, I now have my heart set on these things so I can make my guests feel comfortable. Would you pray with me for it?

Gee, I hadn't planned on saying all this. That's probably why I haven't posted much. How long have I been here? :D

I better get my shower, fix breakfast, do the shopping, and take my daughter to the the library, see to homeschooling, make a well visit appointment at the Dr. for her yearly check up and vaccinations, and finish getting my house in order. By that time I need to make dinner.......and I need to attend to my wonderful husband. How easy it is to forget his needs. This should be a little higher in my list. :pray: Lord, help me. I am only desiring to do Your will.:pray:

Then there's my mama..........

Reactions: byhisstripes
Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
friday_11.gif

:wave:Good morning to all of you! There has been a lot of activity since I was last here. I'm still not caught up reading. Had company last evening and didn't make it on here. I hope all of you have a wonderful day. I'm rejoicing that it is Friday even though I have to work tomorrow and am not as thrilled as I normally am. God bless you all. :hug:

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
^_^ you definitly wouldn't want me cooking....I usually burn, overcook, undercook and whatever else can go wrong :D

blessings <><
:D We must be twins, that fits me to a T! I have burned up a microwave a toaster caught a gas station kitchen on fire on more than one occasion (while attempting to cook) I used to by mac and cheese by the case loads and make one box after another to learn how to cook the stuff. I once was cooking with my mom on thanks giving (she was trying to teach me) she told me to get a cup of water and a TBSP of salt, so I did went to the cupboard grabes a cup filled it with water and dumped it in then went to the drawer and grabbed a spoon (that you eat at the table with) and filled it with salt and poured it in and when all was said and done we cooked it and then TRIED to eat it and well then we dumped it in he trash it was YUCKY! I then learned the differance between a cup and a cup and a TBSP and a tablespoon.:D

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello, friends. :wave: I was reading over some of your posts, trying to catch up. I really do miss all of you. If only there was more time for the computer! :) I want so much to fellowship with you and grow close. Time just won't allow it.

Yesterday we swapped the furniture out of the family room into the living room, and vice versa. (How in the world do you spell that? Anyone know?) Anyway, it took a good part of the day, and I still have pictures and accents to change. All in all, I am very happy with it. It has improved the homey feeling in the house.

All these things take time, and household things is where I need to hone in on. I can get slack in that, only because it is not as important to me. I keep things clean and sanitary and that's that. We haven't had the money to buy many things to decorate - I've lived here 10 years and can't buy curtains for my bedroom yet, a set of everyday dishes, furniture that matches, the list goes on, not to mention braces for my daughter. But these things aren't too important to me because I live in the light of eternity and they really don't matter, except for the braces, which I believe the Lord will provide. He always makes a way. The reason I spent time doing the furniture thing is because I may be starting a home group in my home. I want the fellowship, strong relationships in the Lord, and to facilitate an atmosphere in which people can bond with each other and grow in Him. I still need end tables so they can set their drinks on, or what have you. Their Bibles better stay in their hands! ^_^ Anyway, I now have my heart set on these things so I can make my guests feel comfortable. Would you pray with me for it?

Gee, I hadn't planned on saying all this. That's probably why I haven't posted much. How long have I been here? :D

I better get my shower, fix breakfast, do the shopping, and take my daughter to the the library, see to homeschooling, make a well visit appointment at the Dr. for her yearly check up and vaccinations, and finish getting my house in order. By that time I need to make dinner.......and I need to attend to my wonderful husband. How easy it is to forget his needs. This should be a little higher in my list. :pray: Lord, help me. I am only desiring to do Your will.:pray:

Then there's my mama..........

Hello Cindy
Well it looks like you have a pretty busy life.We`ll take you whenever you get a chance to pop in.Always love reading your posts.
I will pray for your home group,I think it is really nice that your starting one.I wish that I could come.
Well Cindy I hope you have a blessed day.Talk to you when you get the chance.God bless.

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi Friends!

I need to minimize my time on this forum, so I probably won't be posting over here much. I'll still be posting on Cindy's thread and others in the Spirit-filled thread. Love you all! Come over and visit sometime! Ral

Awww!!!!!!!Ralangley,we want you to come here as much as you can.Miss you so very much.Love you too.:hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Good morning everyone else,I would post everyones name but I`m sure I would forget someone.Where is our Quietbloke,he`s always the gentleman taking the time to not forget anyone.He must still have problems with his computer.Lord please fix his computer.
I have a busy day,but will keep my computer on while I`m home this morning and be able to keep popping in to see what your all up to.God bless,have a wonderful weekend.We have a long weekend again this weekend in Canada.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
L

libertybelle

Yes, it is Friday isn't it? I'm so lost without my calander. We're in Texas... Galveston as of now. Researching jobs and waiting. Visiting family...always can be a bit challenging there!!!

Hope all is well with everyone.... lol let's see who's on at this moment.

Take care everyone, think of you often.

May the Lord shine His face upon you and yours.

Waited...but not to terribly long. Have to run. Take care everyone.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Yes, it is Friday isn't it? I'm so lost without my calander. We're in Texas... Galveston as of now. Researching jobs and waiting. Visiting family...always can be a bit challenging there!!!

Hope all is well with everyone.... lol let's see who's on at this moment.

Take care everyone, think of you often.

May the Lord shine His face upon you and yours.

Think of you often too Liberty,miss you.God bless you Liberty.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CindyisHis

I am my Beloved's and He is mine.
Jun 28, 2006
seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus
✟44,598.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello Cindy
Well it looks like you have a pretty busy life.We`ll take you whenever you get a chance to pop in.Always love reading your posts.
I will pray for your home group,I think it is really nice that your starting one.I wish that I could come.
Well Cindy I hope you have a blessed day.Talk to you when you get the chance.God bless.
You're the sweetest! Would you believe I'm too tired to do anything? So I have been hanging out at my computer. I guess catching up on email counts as doing something. ^_^

I am praying about a home group. Nothing is set in stone yet. But just in case, I am getting things in place.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.