✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi Friends!

I need to minimize my time on this forum, so I probably won't be posting over here much. I'll still be posting on Cindy's thread and others in the Spirit-filled thread. Love you all! Come over and visit sometime! Ral

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Hi Friends!

I need to minimize my time on this forum, so I probably won't be posting over here much. I'll still be posting on Cindy's thread and others in the Spirit-filled thread. Love you all! Come over and visit sometime! Ral

I love you, Ralangley. I WILL work on this ... until I get over there ... God bless! :hug:

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I can see it just fine. Wait a minute that's not a crack bout me needen byfocals is it.

Oh well. anyways. I think I am gonna go spoil a boy. :D

and I'm gonna go eat something ... I've lived on coffee for days! ^_^ God bless!

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I hope you all have a wonderful week while I'm gone! I hope also, that you are as thrilled as I am with our advancement. I want to reassure every one this has not been to divide. We'll figure it out. This is of the Lord. God bless!

Reactions: scjohnson1973
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

scjohnson1973

My lifeguard can walk on water!
Dec 31, 2007
Pennsylvania
✟251,063.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Camping! I'm so excited! I love to camp. The last vacation I had I ended in the cardiac unit having stents put in. A week and a half of fishing and sun! woohoo!

How about you?

Sounds like fun. We are in a golf tourny tomorrow for my work. We also just started helping with our youth group at church. Other then that same old stuff. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I totally believe it will! The Lord knows how stressed I was about things and he cleared the way. Ok, now I posted on the daily verse thread thinking you gave me the verse I needed for the other thread. I am just too tired. I'm taking a break. Love you all. I'll check in later and get some things squared away here before I go. :groupray:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.