With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone,Lilmiss you are a busy girl to night.And Rene I see your on here too.Hello.
I just got home from a tent meeting.Haven`t been to one of them since I was a kid.It was a native outreach revival.It was so cool cause the one guy who got up and sang 3 songs in the carrier native language was a lady I visit all of the time in the hospitals brother.This guy is so shy he can hardly look at you.And boy could he tell a testimony and sing.He sang Jesus loves me and How great Thou art and i forgot the other.Anyways I had tears listening to him,it was so beautiful and sung from the heart.Was so special cause it was Elsie brother too.I have such a love for her since the moment I met her and hear is her brother singing tonight.
I must check in here and see whats up I haven`t looked in the last pages.Well talk to you guys later.

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Carrier native is the kind of natives that live in our community.I guess first nation people is the proper word for it.They sing so beautiful.Wow you are so fast on here I just looked back and seen you answered and had 3 more posts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I love the way your already gone camping in your picture.Well I gotta go give my little momsie her good night call.God bless,love you all.

Cool! I was just hanging around while you were. Love you! :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
ms-I like how your dog is hugging a flower!
Some avatars are cleverly done (such as lilmissmontanas!)

I didn't see you there HD. I think yours is pretty cool, too! And everytime I look at mssurrendered's it's like a smile. I'm pretty partial to the Star of David. You really made that work, Rose. I can never get it to look right in my efforts.

Upvote 0

lilmissmontana

Feb 22, 2005
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Just had popcorn too.I think I probably got my husbands computer greasey.Well I really gotta call my mom so take care.God bless.

I gotta go, too! Good night, Rose!

one for each of you :hug::hug:

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Just popped in for one more minute to see if anyones still on.Kind of cute mother went for breakfast today with a family friend.He picked her up in his convertable so she was pretty excited.He is such a young 80 year old.Sweet that he picked her up and took her with his top down.It is nice when I phone and shes had such a fun day.I myself have had a very blessed day and it has ended very well.Good nite,God bless.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.