• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Fellowship Thread (5)

Discussion in 'Pentecostal & Assemblies of God' started by ralangley, Jun 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ralangley

ralangley Veteran

+377
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Ohhhhh.....Can I have one???? No, just kidding. Sorry. Are they feral? Sometimes kittens that haven't had much human contact grow up unable to ever trust humans. I know. I adopted a cat from the shelter that has such a mean streak. I'm the only one in our entire family that he hasn't attacked, I mean, ATTACKED! On more than one occasion, I've thought about putting him down, but I can't. We've all learned to somehow live (or put up) with him. I feed him. He comes, he goes. We just leave him alone.

A lot of shelters are "no kill" shelters. Kittens especially, go fast. You might find out about what type of shelter your area has and whether they have a surplus of kittens. You can also advertise for kittens. It may seem amazing, but tabby kittens can be hard to find. I couldn't find a tabby kitten, so I ended up getting a mean old nasty tom cat.

Anyway, I don't think you'll have any trouble finding a home for them. They are adorable! Ral

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. mssurrendered

mssurrendered With God ALL things are possible

+3,874
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Hey Ral,I see your on and I haven`t been on same time as you for along time.How are you doing Ral?Hows the girls doing?Are you going to your regular church tomorrow or slipping off to that new one you liked?

3. mssurrendered

+3,874
    Pentecostal
    Married
    [​IMG]

Thought I`d better give you a great big hug before you leave on your trip.Have a wonderful time Josh.God bless,love and prayers.

4. lilmissmontana

lilmissmontana singing my hallelujah song

+19,582
    Pentecostal
    Private
    Hi, JOy! I just wanted to say hi before I call it a night. I also wanted you to know how sorry I am you've been here so much by yourself. I can't wait until I can actually visit with you for a while.

5. JoynTx

JoynTx Joyfilled Believer

+1,770
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hi, lilmiss... love ya and miss ya but I understand. Will enjoy visiting with you whenever possible. I'm falling asleep and must call it a night too. I pray you have a wonderful Sunday. God bless you. Joy:hug:

6. ralangley

ralangley Veteran

+377
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Hi! We're doing good. I was flirting with a different church. I'm part of a street ministry with them and I'm starting to develop some friendships there. They are also a lot more charismatic then my church. The first day I met them, they prophesied over me and anointed me with oil. I've never had that done, or have seen it done in my church. But then, the Lord took hold of my heart and let me know that He planted me in my regular church for a reason, and He wants me to stay and quit flirting with other churches. So, I met with my pastor and recommitted myself to the church. I'm liking it now. Last night we had a beautiful, intense service. I'm also starting to make a few really good friends and I've just joined a small prayer group. I'm staying.

How are you doing??

Yes. Josh, I want to give you a big hug too! I will pray for you. Bless you. Have a great time!!!:hug:

7. JoynTx

+1,770
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    :wave:Good morning Ral. I read on your home page that you have twin daughters. I do too but mine are all grown up. What an adventure it was raising twins. I'm sure you know what I mean. I also have a son who is two years older than the twins so it was kinda like having triplets when they were much younger. Fun in so many ways but also a great challenge.

I pray you have a wonderful day....God bless you. Joy

8. mssurrendered

+3,874
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Good sunday morning to everyone,
    Hi Joy I see your on here.What are you up to today?
    My husband has asked the minister here for lunch so I`m running around here this morning making sure everything is all in place.
    Hope you all have a blessed day.

9. mssurrendered

+3,874
    Pentecostal
    Married
    :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

10. JoynTx

+1,770
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hi mss I'm going to be visiting a new church today. Have been searching for a new church home for a while. I'm really praying for God to lead me and direct me where He wants me. Anyway, need to get myself going. Good that I have a clock sitting close by on my desk or I would never get off of here. LOL Have a great day... enjoy your lunch with the minister!:)

11. mrguitar

mrguitar Senior Veteran

+539
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican

Awwwwwwww!!!!

I love you guys!!!!!! :D

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

God Bless you,
    Josh

12. scjohnson1973

scjohnson1973 My lifeguard can walk on water!

+27,715
    Pentecostal
    In Relationship
    US-Republican
    I hope you all had a good Sunday. God bless

13. ralangley

ralangley Veteran

+377
    Word of Faith
    Married
    US-Democrat
    Yeah, twins are a blessing. All my life I wanted twins. In fact, at one point (when I was over 20) I asked my mother if I had been a twin but no one was willing to tell me. (No.)

Having a son two years older would have been incredible difficult when your twins were newborns. I never, ever slept (or so it seemed). I was literally a walking zombie. Once, our alarm clock accidentally went off at 2:00 in the morning, but I thought it was 6:00 AM. I got up, took a shower and readied myself for another day. I kept wondering why the babies hadn't cried yet because I had gotten up at 1:00 am and it seemed too long for them to not cry. Eventually, my husband zombied his way into the bathroom and asked me why I was fully dressed at 2 am! That was our life for the first four months. I can't imagine tending to a 2 year old at the same time.

Yes, I still see that guy (Wayne) every once in a while. I occasionally bring him coffee and sandwiches. You're moving?

14. mssurrendered

+3,874
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Hi sc and ral,
    Hope you guys are having a great day.
    Hoping to move Ral,but not definite yet,I want to move,but not sure yet what will happen.Been praying about it.
    Gotta go out,take care guys.

15. mrguitar

mrguitar Senior Veteran

+539
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hey everyone!!!

Just stopping in to see who's here.

Hope everyone has a great week!!!!

God Bless,
    Josh

16. whatfor

whatfor Just me

+14,084
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Hi Josh

17. JoynTx

+1,770
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hey Josh, hope you have a wonderful trip. Will be praying for you. Hurry back you hear? God bless you!!:hug:

18. mrguitar

mrguitar Senior Veteran

+539
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican
    Hey Alan! How are you doin'? Haven't talked to you in like a day or two. :D

Thanks so much!!! Yeah I'll hurry back. This week is gonna fly by.

God Bless you guys,
    Josh

19. JoynTx

+1,770
    Pentecostal
    Single
    US-Republican

20. whatfor

whatfor Just me

+14,084
    Pentecostal
    Married
    doin good Josh, just finished a 21 day fast.

Hi Joyn:wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.