Washington State, USA
✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat

This is almost exactly what the kittens look like with the exception of one... he is black. Adorable...but there are FOUR of them!! :D:confused:

Ohhhhh.....Can I have one???? No, just kidding. Sorry. Are they feral? Sometimes kittens that haven't had much human contact grow up unable to ever trust humans. I know. I adopted a cat from the shelter that has such a mean streak. I'm the only one in our entire family that he hasn't attacked, I mean, ATTACKED! On more than one occasion, I've thought about putting him down, but I can't. We've all learned to somehow live (or put up) with him. I feed him. He comes, he goes. We just leave him alone.

A lot of shelters are "no kill" shelters. Kittens especially, go fast. You might find out about what type of shelter your area has and whether they have a surplus of kittens. You can also advertise for kittens. It may seem amazing, but tabby kittens can be hard to find. I couldn't find a tabby kitten, so I ended up getting a mean old nasty tom cat.

Anyway, I don't think you'll have any trouble finding a home for them. They are adorable! Ral

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Cindy...

Oh yeah!!!!!! I'm soooooooooooo exciting. I've been packing a little today.

Only 2 more days!!!!! Wooooooo!!!

How are you doin' today? Hope all is well.

God Bless you,
Josh
hg98.gif

Thought I`d better give you a great big hug before you leave on your trip.Have a wonderful time Josh.God bless,love and prayers.

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi, JOy! I just wanted to say hi before I call it a night. I also wanted you to know how sorry I am you've been here so much by yourself. I can't wait until I can actually visit with you for a while.

Hi, lilmiss... love ya and miss ya but I understand. Will enjoy visiting with you whenever possible. I'm falling asleep and must call it a night too. I pray you have a wonderful Sunday. God bless you. Joy:hug:

Reactions: mssurrendered
Upvote 0

ralangley

Veteran
May 30, 2007
Washington State, USA
✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hey Ral,I see your on and I haven`t been on same time as you for along time.How are you doing Ral?Hows the girls doing?Are you going to your regular church tomorrow or slipping off to that new one you liked?

Hi! We're doing good. I was flirting with a different church. I'm part of a street ministry with them and I'm starting to develop some friendships there. They are also a lot more charismatic then my church. The first day I met them, they prophesied over me and anointed me with oil. I've never had that done, or have seen it done in my church. But then, the Lord took hold of my heart and let me know that He planted me in my regular church for a reason, and He wants me to stay and quit flirting with other churches. So, I met with my pastor and recommitted myself to the church. I'm liking it now. Last night we had a beautiful, intense service. I'm also starting to make a few really good friends and I've just joined a small prayer group. I'm staying.

How are you doing??

hg98.gif

Thought I`d better give you a great big hug before you leave on your trip.Have a wonderful time Josh.God bless,love and prayers.

Yes. Josh, I want to give you a big hug too! I will pray for you. Bless you. Have a great time!!!:hug:

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:wave:Good morning Ral. I read on your home page that you have twin daughters. I do too but mine are all grown up. What an adventure it was raising twins. I'm sure you know what I mean. I also have a son who is two years older than the twins so it was kinda like having triplets when they were much younger. Fun in so many ways but also a great challenge.

I pray you have a wonderful day....God bless you. Joy

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Good sunday morning to everyone,
Hi Joy I see your on here.What are you up to today?
My husband has asked the minister here for lunch so I`m running around here this morning making sure everything is all in place.
Hope you all have a blessed day.

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi! We're doing good. I was flirting with a different church. I'm part of a street ministry with them and I'm starting to develop some friendships there. They are also a lot more charismatic then my church. The first day I met them, they prophesied over me and anointed me with oil. I've never had that done, or have seen it done in my church. But then, the Lord took hold of my heart and let me know that He planted me in my regular church for a reason, and He wants me to stay and quit flirting with other churches. So, I met with my pastor and recommitted myself to the church. I'm liking it now. Last night we had a beautiful, intense service. I'm also starting to make a few really good friends and I've just joined a small prayer group. I'm staying.

How are you doing??
Hey Ral,
Glad your happy and content in your church now.I wish I was ,it is so hard to get into a new church after been in one for almost 4 years.We might move this fall to a bigger town,Lord willing.It would be nice to be more involved in different areas.I would love to be in a street ministry.Did you ever see that guy from the street that we prayed for earlier this year?Last I heard you say you couldn`t find him..Have a wonderful day.

Yes. Josh, I want to give you a big hug too! I will pray for you. Bless you. Have a great time!!!:hug:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Good sunday morning to everyone,
Hi Joy I see your on here.What are you up to today?
My husband has asked the minister here for lunch so I`m running around here this morning making sure everything is all in place.
Hope you all have a blessed day.

Hi mss I'm going to be visiting a new church today. Have been searching for a new church home for a while. I'm really praying for God to lead me and direct me where He wants me. Anyway, need to get myself going. Good that I have a clock sitting close by on my desk or I would never get off of here. LOL Have a great day... enjoy your lunch with the minister!:)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
hg98.gif

Awwwwwwww!!!!

I love you guys!!!!!! :D

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

God Bless you,
Josh

Upvote 0

ralangley

Veteran
May 30, 2007
Washington State, USA
✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
:wave:Good morning Ral. I read on your home page that you have twin daughters. I do too but mine are all grown up. What an adventure it was raising twins. I'm sure you know what I mean. I also have a son who is two years older than the twins so it was kinda like having triplets when they were much younger. Fun in so many ways but also a great challenge.

I pray you have a wonderful day....God bless you. Joy

Yeah, twins are a blessing. All my life I wanted twins. In fact, at one point (when I was over 20) I asked my mother if I had been a twin but no one was willing to tell me. (No.)

Having a son two years older would have been incredible difficult when your twins were newborns. I never, ever slept (or so it seemed). I was literally a walking zombie. Once, our alarm clock accidentally went off at 2:00 in the morning, but I thought it was 6:00 AM. I got up, took a shower and readied myself for another day. I kept wondering why the babies hadn't cried yet because I had gotten up at 1:00 am and it seemed too long for them to not cry. Eventually, my husband zombied his way into the bathroom and asked me why I was fully dressed at 2 am! That was our life for the first four months. I can't imagine tending to a 2 year old at the same time.

Yes, I still see that guy (Wayne) every once in a while. I occasionally bring him coffee and sandwiches. You're moving?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everyone!!!

Just stopping in to see who's here.

Hope everyone has a great week!!!!

God Bless,
Josh

Hey Josh, hope you have a wonderful trip. Will be praying for you. Hurry back you hear? God bless you!!:hug:

Upvote 0

mrguitar

Senior Veteran
Feb 20, 2007
United States
✟15,853.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Hey Alan! How are you doin'? Haven't talked to you in like a day or two. :D

Hey Josh, hope you have a wonderful trip. Will be praying for you. Hurry back you hear? God bless you!!:hug:

Thanks so much!!! Yeah I'll hurry back. This week is gonna fly by.

God Bless you guys,
Josh

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah, twins are a blessing. All my life I wanted twins. In fact, at one point (when I was over 20) I asked my mother if I had been a twin but no one was willing to tell me. (No.)

Having a son two years older would have been incredible difficult when your twins were newborns. I never, ever slept (or so it seemed). I was literally a walking zombie. Once, our alarm clock accidentally went off at 2:00 in the morning, but I thought it was 6:00 AM. I got up, took a shower and readied myself for another day. I kept wondering why the babies hadn't cried yet because I had gotten up at 1:00 am and it seemed too long for them to not cry. Eventually, my husband zombied his way into the bathroom and asked me why I was fully dressed at 2 am! That was our life for the first four months. I can't imagine tending to a 2 year old at the same time.{/quote}

Ral, I did a lot of crying when my babies were small... and dared anyone to make a sound when they were napping! LOL I even put a sign on the front door saying "DO NOT DISTURB, Babies sleeping". My twins had to stay in the hospital for three weeks because they were five weeks premature so it wasnt that long before they were sleeping through the night. But the days were long and hard and was only with God's help (and my mom's) that we got through it. They were a blessing though and still are. Are your girls identical? Mine are.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.