Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi Joy, thank you for this. It really helps to know that others know exactly what you're going through. My grandparents raised me until I was about 12.
We are going to see her tomorrow. We were going Friday, but the Lord has really impressed upon me to go asap. I talked to her last night and she was so weak, she could barely speak. So, prayers would be appreciated.
love and hugs

Jere, I pray that God will postpone her homegoing until you get there to see her. Does she live far from you? You may have said in an earlier post but I don't remember. My heart is hurting for you and my prayers are with you. God bless you. :prayer:

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Joy, thanks for those prayers! Having twins, or so I've noticed, is being busy twices two! :) Praying for Jere (Lisa). Been there with my grandfather. Praying everyone has a good Wednesday....be here more myself...

birdofthunder, twice the work, twice the worry, twice the frustrations but twice the joy. They have brought me much joy and now that they are all grown up, I enjoy them even more!!:)

Have a great Wednesday and God bless you.

Reactions: byhisstripes
Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
good morning :yawn: everyone :wave:

another beautiful but busy day for me...got an exam today (should be reviewing right now :sigh: ) and another one tomorrow :( did I mention I don't like exams ^_^

welcome :wave: :hug:
Ainuhina, I will praying for you as you study for and take your exams. I don't like exams of any kind either... never did! Guess they are part of life however when you are in school. Hope you do well. God bless you.

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
haveabeefullywednesday.gif

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Oh Joy,
Thank you for the wonderful thoughs that you have. You are sweet. Jere I pray that Jesus comforts you and your family in this time of need. Ainuhina, good luck on those exams. I know how stressful they can be. And the more stressed you are the more inclined to forget info you are so try to relax and focus. I know it is harder that it sounds. Good luck to you.

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Oh, and I just wanted to say I'm sorry for just disappearing, I had so many problems with my computer, and wouldn't you just know it, Christian forums was the only one that I absolutly could not get on, exept for once and for a brief moment. So sorry everyone. God bless you on this wonderful wed.

Reactions: CindyisHis
Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
mtchristiangirl, glad to see you. thank you for posting that for jere. I'm still praying for jere to get there in time. and i've noticed that about my niece's twins too. sorry if i'm jumping all over the place today. so tired of work right now. be back when i'm a bit more conherent.

Upvote 0

Ainuhina

Lord, send Revival - start with me!
Nov 7, 2004
Graz, Austria
Visit site
✟35,372.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
good morning all :wave: :hug:

nice to see you, pinkie!

and ainuhina, which exam you taking?

Semantics :) it's not a hard one since I already did a course on the same topic with the same prof about 2 years ago...and basically he's repeating himself :D

Ainuhina, I will praying for you as you study for and take your exams. I don't like exams of any kind either... never did! Guess they are part of life however when you are in school. Hope you do well. God bless you.

thanks :hug: I don't mind the actual exam...I'm just no good at studying since it's something I never had the time for when I was in school and now at Uni I just can't do it cause I never learned how to :sigh:

Oh Joy,
Thank you for the wonderful thoughs that you have. You are sweet. Jere I pray that Jesus comforts you and your family in this time of need. Ainuhina, good luck on those exams. I know how stressful they can be. And the more stressed you are the more inclined to forget info you are so try to relax and focus. I know it is harder that it sounds. Good luck to you.

:hug: thank you....what usually helps me is a bar of chocolate - a big one :angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

byhisstripes

Nov 27, 2007
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good morning.
So glad to hear that you did alright anuhina, I studied hard and did all my work and I still failed, how discouraged I was all the time. Birdofthunder, so happy to see you are posting more, hope that God blesses you today, be blessed my dear friends and hope to talk to you guys soon :hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.