Washington State, USA
✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Ral, I did a lot of crying when my babies were small... and dared anyone to make a sound when they were napping! LOL I even put a sign on the front door saying "DO NOT DISTURB, Babies sleeping". My twins had to stay in the hospital for three weeks because they were five weeks premature so it wasnt that long before they were sleeping through the night. But the days were long and hard and was only with God's help (and my mom's) that we got through it. They were a blessing though and still are. Are your girls identical? Mine are.

No, they're as different as night and day. Both are artists, but one has a definite engineering bent. She already reads at the 7th grade level and can take apart and put together virtually anything. (She's the one who programs my phone among other things.) My other daughter is our drama queen - always dancing, singing, entertaining us. She actually is the greater challenge for me because she constantly finds the outer limits of tolerable behavior and tests it. In fact, right now, a conflict is brewing that I gotta go handle....:help:

Oh, the joy of motherhood! See ya....

Upvote 0

birdofthunder

Veteran
Aug 17, 2006
Tempe, AZ
Visit site
✟14,731.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
*sticks her head in* Could you please for my niece's twins? They were sick last week, and so was my niece. (She got it from taking care of them! Thank God her mom was here (my sister in law), but still....) Thank you!! Glad to see all those who came by over the weekend! Praying for you all. :pray:

Upvote 0

Jere209

Legend
Jul 24, 2007
Being propped up by His hands
✟40,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hey everyone. Been a few days since I was here. :) But, wanted to say good morning.
Pray all has a good day. I"ll be popping in and out today. Got some things to do today around the house. JuJu's laptop broke, so I have to move the desktop in her room, which means rearranging her room, and well, lol, you know what I mean. then I have to go to the store.
My baby kitties , well, not so baby anymore, 8 weeks or so now, have a food allergy to the kitten chow they are eating and it gives them diarhea. So, I have to keep them on a special food for a couple days then change it to something else. Hope it does not have to me Iams. :(
hugs all around
Jere

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Good morning my good friends. I truely missed you all over the weekend. Sorry I wasn't able to say goodbye before you left Josh, but your in my prays friend. Hello Alan and ral, and joy and Jere, so happy to see you all. :hug:

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
morning-1.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jere209

Legend
Jul 24, 2007
✟40,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No, they're as different as night and day. Both are artists, but one has a definite engineering bent. She already reads at the 7th grade level and can take apart and put together virtually anything. (She's the one who programs my phone among other things.) My other daughter is our drama queen - always dancing, singing, entertaining us. She actually is the greater challenge for me because she constantly finds the outer limits of tolerable behavior and tests it. In fact, right now, a conflict is brewing that I gotta go handle....:help:

Oh, the joy of motherhood! See ya....
Lol, your post made me smile, and takes me back to the day..:)

I have a true drama queen as well. Always testing me as well. Argues every time I turn around. I say black, she says white. lol, but she's a good girl, a solid Christian. :) she's just going into the 6th grade, and like one of yours, she reads at 9th grade level. :) I don't know where she gets it from..
hugs

Upvote 0

byhisstripes

pull up a chair ... coffee's on ...
Nov 27, 2007
past Idaho through the mountains
✟61,184.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lol, your post made me smile, and takes me back to the day..:)

I have a true drama queen as well. Always testing me as well. Argues every time I turn around. I say black, she says white. lol, but she's a good girl, a solid Christian. :) she's just going into the 6th grade, and like one of yours, she reads at 9th grade level. :) I don't know where she gets it from..
hugs

Hello,
I can't really relate right now, mine is only 3. But I often think about that age and then it brings me to my knees for another hour or so. LOL she is a good kid and I pray she always will be. Good luck Ral and Jere

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

:wave:Mss, :wave:Jere, :wave:ral, :wave:byhisstripes, :wave:SC and :wave:everyone else... How is everyone doing today? I'm doing pretty good... still very warm temps here.. at least 100 deg. most every day. We did get a small bit of rain on Sat. for which I am very thankful. We are in drought conditions now so we really need more rain. I think of all that rain and flooding in Iowa. My heart breaks for all those people there. Some lost everything and some towns were completetly destroyed. When I look around and see such need in so many places it makes me very thankful. The Lord is great and greatly to be praised. And when we feel like life is getting us down and things aren't going right, we need to praise Him. There is power in praise, amen? I pray you all have a wonderful evening. God bless you all. Joy

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
*sticks her head in* Could you please for my niece's twins? They were sick last week, and so was my niece. (She got it from taking care of them! Thank God her mom was here (my sister in law), but still....) Thank you!! Glad to see all those who came by over the weekend! Praying for you all. :pray:

:wave:hi, birdofthunder, I will definately pray for you niece's twins and for your neice. Thanks for your prayers also. Hope you had a good Monday. God bless you. Joy

Upvote 0

mssurrendered

With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi Joy,I see your on.How did work go?Yes isn`t it sad what is all going on in the world.One thing after another when you turn the news on.We are so blessed to live where we are.That is so true we need to praise the Lord even when things are hard for us,don`t we.Well girl hope you have a good evening.

Upvote 0

Jere209

Legend
Jul 24, 2007
✟40,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

:wave:Mss, :wave:Jere, :wave:ral, :wave:byhisstripes, :wave:SC and :wave:everyone else... How is everyone doing today? I'm doing pretty good... still very warm temps here.. at least 100 deg. most every day. We did get a small bit of rain on Sat. for which I am very thankful. We are in drought conditions now so we really need more rain. I think of all that rain and flooding in Iowa. My heart breaks for all those people there. Some lost everything and some towns were completetly destroyed. When I look around and see such need in so many places it makes me very thankful. The Lord is great and greatly to be praised. And when we feel like life is getting us down and things aren't going right, we need to praise Him. There is power in praise, amen? I pray you all have a wonderful evening. God bless you all. Joy
Hi Joy :)
Your posts always bring a smile to my face. :)
Well, we've had temps around 70 to 80 here. :) ya! :clap: Normally it's hot hot hot and HUMID. We always get tornado warnings. imagine that, tornadoes in WV. We get them because everyone is gone crazy and leveling off the mountain tops. :( crazy people. cutting down our trees.

For 2 days we've had spontaneous thunderstorms, and today's left us with really cool temps (around 70) and a beautiful vibrant double rainbow over my house. :clap:
hugs
:hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.