Feelings of dejavu, or something similar, etc...?

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Let's talk about some feelings like dejavu for a minute...?

Or at least that might be what this is, or is similar to, etc...?

In a moment, I will recall getting an exact picture of that very moment most recently, etc, but, in that moment, and here is the catch, I will realize that I only saw that exact picture or image or moment only in a dream that happened before the occurrence in real time in that very moment... but it was exact, like taking a picture in or of that moment exactly, like a still frame, but showing it to you way before it ever happens, but in a dream, but that you don't ever remember or recall that you saw it clearly in dream before it happened until the moment actually comes to pass, or actually happens, etc...?

I can be the dumbest thing sometimes, seeming to have almost no meaning other than just showing you that either you, or it, etc, already knew it, etc...

Playing a racing video game that I just started playing recently it happened for a moment, etc, I got to a moment in the video game, where I could clearly recall seeing an exact picture of that exact moment, but in a dream, in that very moment, etc, and I can't recall anything else about it at all other than just that and that only, and only as it is only happening in real time in that very moment, etc, it's very, very strange, etc, something most people would probably just blow off, or ignore, or forget, almost immediately after they saw it, etc...

And it's been happening a lot lately, but only with very dumb, seemingly meaningless, very stupid things most recently, etc, so I don't know what to think about it, etc...?

I talked to a friend who had an experience like this in a moment, etc, and his was much more meaningful, etc, he didn't recall that he had seen it in a dream until the moment was upon him either, etc, and what he saw was grabbing a friend's ATV as it was coming up a hill towards him in a dream, but in the very moment, right now happening in life, etc, long story short, if he had grabbed the handlebars on his friends ATV, he could have prevented a pretty serious wreck, and almost debilitating head injury for his friend on the ATV, etc, but he didn't grab it, and his friend could have maybe died, as he rolled or tipped, the ATV rolling over top of him, or throwing him off, and him cracking his head very, very hard on a rock, etc, thankfully his friend was wearing a helmet or he would have died instantly, etc, and it actually cracked or split the helmet, etc, and his friend did have to go to the hospital, and even with a helmet, still had a pretty bad/serious concussion to recover from, etc... Anyway, my friend saw it, or recalled seeing it in a dream before, but only in the very moment that it was happening in real life and in real time, etc, and I wonder if he was supposed to grab the handlebars of the ATV, etc...

Anyway, mine haven't been anything serious like that (yet), but still very, very odd and strange all the same, etc...

Anyone else ever had anything like this happen to them ever, ever at all ever...?

If so, what did or what do you make of it, etc...?

Or what do you make of this, etc...?

God Bless!

Reactions: Siddhi Koli

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
It's kind of frustrating, or it could be very frustrating if it was much more serious, etc, that you only get to recall it only just as it's happening in the real world and only in real time and only in that very moment, etc, because there is no time to question, or think, or second guess, etc, you'll either change or alter that moment by acting immediately in that very moment, or you will not, etc, like how it happened with my friend and his other friend on the ATV, etc...

What do you think it means, etc...?

Is it even possible to change it...? Since it all happens so fast, etc...? And if it's not even, then why even show it, etc...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
It shows foreknowledge, that's for sure, but what is it source...?

Or maybe in the land of our dreams, past, present, and future are all different maybe, or maybe merge as one maybe, etc...?

I just know that, if this ever happens to you, and you sense it could be something much more serious, do not get too distracted in or by the vision in the moment, because that is just what exactly happens to most people, so that they miss it, or miss whatever alternative other choice or possibility supposedly could have been made, or chosen, or could have maybe supposedly happened very differently in the moment, etc...

Something I have been trying to train or remind myself of lately, just in case it is something much more serious in the future maybe, etc...

Because, "talk about regret", etc...

So far it hasn't been for me, but it might maybe could be sometime maybe, etc...

Anyway...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
The dream and the occurrence of the event are not too terribly far apart usually, about a month or two at most usually at most, but you don't remember or recall it (the picture or snapshot in a dream) until the moment is actually right now happening in real time and you are actually in it and the moment is already right now is happening, or is right now upon you, etc...

My friend said this about his as well, that when he did remember it, he could recall after that moment, that the dream was not all that long ago, etc, about a month or two at the most, etc...

And that you only get a snapshot memory of the dream, and not the whole thing, etc...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,562.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I read that psychologists think it is associated with being faced with a challenge similar to what happened in the past.

I had a strong one when deciding to further my education. This was after being expelled from school for refusing to sit the same national exam for the third time.

I put myself up a class and wasn't discovered until the principal saw me in the school photo's at the end of the first term.

I was immediately dismissed.

A year later I enrolled in night school and achieved well. The day I enrolled the Dejavu came.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟325,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I attribute it to time and dimension shifts and now and then an actual real true vision. Some today would say its the Mandela effect but it's been around forever. I suspect the fragility of time and dimension runs on a very fine line but I'm no scientist. The quantum guys play with this stuff all the time. If we slow the mind down enough or alter it's algorithms do we see another actual reality but call it bad drugs !

Funny, Psychologists think it's inside our minds and science ( quantum) thinks it's outside the mind. Maybe they're both right. And then there is God who actually knows what it is. But it happens without doubt. So do many other very strange things indeed. Then you get into para normal phenomenon. Life isn't so simple after all, what we see in this life day to day may not even be real if looked at from another perspective another dimension, to which we know there are many, but from the tiny bit we actually know or believe to be reality. IE which one is real, did you grab the handle bars as in your dream making the dream reality or not as in your awake state, making life a dream ? Or Did God test you to see what you would actually do making this event a vision ? We don't really know. We are locked into physical bodies but we are not physical beings, rather spirit. That spirit I bet can time shift and go through walls as Jesus did.

Given a vision in a dream, do we do the right thing in life in that scenario ? Thus, a test. Things to ponder. We are so limited to these shells of bodies, can't wait to be free of it !

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I attribute it to time and dimension shifts and now and then an actual real true vision. Some today would say its the Mandela effect but it's been around forever. I suspect the fragility of time and dimension runs on a very fine line but I'm no scientist. The quantum guys play with this stuff all the time. If we slow the mind down enough or alter it's algorithms do we see another actual reality but call it bad drugs !

Funny, Psychologists think it's inside our minds and science ( quantum) thinks it's outside the mind. Maybe they're both right. And then there is God who actually knows what it is. But it happens without doubt. So do many other very strange things indeed. Then you get into para normal phenomenon. Life isn't so simple after all, what we see in this life day to day may not even be real if looked at from another perspective another dimension, to which we know there are many, but from the tiny bit we actually know or believe to be reality. IE which one is real, did you grab the handle bars as in your dream making the dream reality or not as in your awake state, making life a dream ? Or Did God test you to see what you would actually do making this event a vision ? We don't really know. We are locked into physical bodies but we are not physical beings, rather spirit. That spirit I bet can time shift and go through walls as Jesus did.

Given a vision in a dream, do we do the right thing in life in that scenario ? Thus, a test. Things to ponder. We are so limited to these shells of bodies, can't wait to be free of it !
In his vision, I think he did grab the handlebars, but he was so distracted by seeing it/that in the moment, that when the moment actually happened or came, he was too distracted by it, and didn't grab the handlebars, etc...

I wonder if he even could have though, etc...?

Or whether it was an already written and predestined and unchangeable happening or event, etc...?

But then, why show it, etc...?

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
In his vision, I think he did grab the handlebars, but he was so distracted by seeing it/that in the moment, that when the moment actually happened or came, he was too distracted by it, and didn't grab the handlebars, etc...

I wonder if he even could have though, etc...?

Or whether it was an already written and predestined and unchangeable happening or event, etc...?

But then, why show it, etc...?

God Bless!
After all, you only see or become aware of the vision or of having seen it in a dream, right in the very same moment or instant you are supposedly supposed to do something about it, or do a thing differently, etc...?

So, can you even really do a thing differently, etc...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I've noticed as I've gotten older, that either I hardly ever experience it any longer, or I barely take notice of it when it happens.
It's been happening to me just a little bit more than usual lately, but it's usually nothing hardly that important at all, not at all like my friends was, etc...

What do you suppose that means, etc...? Or maybe perhaps doesn't mean maybe, etc...?

Like I have said, mine have been way, way trivial compared to some like my friends, and so far, I don't really think they have been about anything important, but I still do have them sometimes, all the same, etc...?

I just think it's strange that in the moment right when it's happening, and only after it has already happened, but never ever before it is happening, etc, that I know I saw that exact picture or photograph or still-frame, of me seeing that exact thing, most usually involving me doing something, etc, in a dream, etc, and that much I am very, very sure of, etc...?

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟608,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's been happening to me just a little bit more than usual lately, but it's usually nothing hardly that important at all, not at all like my friends was, etc...

What do you suppose that means, etc...? Or maybe perhaps doesn't mean maybe, etc...?

Like I have said, mine have been way, way trivial compared to some like my friends, and so far, I don't really think they have been about anything important, but I still do have them sometimes, all the same, etc...?

I just think it's strange that in the moment right when it's happening, and only after it has already happened, but never ever before it is happening, etc, that I know I saw that exact picture or photograph or still-frame, of me seeing that exact thing, most usually involving me doing something, etc, in a dream, etc, and that much I am very, very sure of, etc...?

God Bless!
Well it happens to most everyone, so there's nothing particularly special about it. Life is repetitive. Eventually you get to a point where you've basically had the same conversation, same experience, seen the same thing, met the same sort of person already. Events in life become more and more predictable.

And most everything has a certain pattern to it. I think also there's stuff we don't notice the first or even fiftieth time we've seen it, and then for whatever reason, the fifty first time it stands out. And you get that daja vu feeling because your subconscious mind has already recorded it, but this is the first time your conscious mind has taken notice of it.

Go outside and look around your neighborhood and look for things you never noticed before. A gate, a fence, a tree, a shed, a fire hydrant, a light post, a sign etc and you'll see what I mean.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,697.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Well it happens to most everyone, so there's nothing particularly special about it. Life is repetitive. Eventually you get to a point where you've basically had the same conversation, same experience, seen the same thing, met the same sort of person already. Events in life become more and more predictable.

And most everything has a certain pattern to it. I think also there's stuff we don't notice the first or even fiftieth time we've seen it, and then for whatever reason, the fifty first time it stands out. And you get that daja vu feeling because your subconscious mind has already recorded it, but this is the first time your conscious mind has taken notice of it.

Go outside and look around your neighborhood and look for things you never noticed before. A gate, a fence, a tree, a shed, a fire hydrant, a light post, a sign etc and you'll see what I mean.
I don't think you understand, the things I am seeing are very specific things/images that I have never seen or ever done before, but in the moment, I get a flash of a picture of me doing them, or having seen them most usually 1 to 2 months before they happen, but only in "dreamland", but then they are happening right in front of my eyes, but I only ever know about it, or recall it/that, or get that "flash", etc, only in the very moment that they are actually happening in real time, but know the "flash", or memory, came only from a dream about 1 to 2 months prior, and the image is very specific, and they are things that I am doing that are 100% new to me, and that I've never ever done, or ever repeated specifically, before, etc...

Sure, everybody has normal dejavu, and I have those sometimes also, and those are most usually because I sometimes do repetitive things or tasks regularly, etc, but that is not at all what I am talking about here, etc, as I am able to distinguish those from these, etc, but these are things that I am doing that are new, and it is my first time ever doing them, and I already saw them before they happened in a dream, etc...?

Do you know what I am talking about, etc...?

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Let's talk about some feelings like dejavu for a minute...?
[...]
I can be the dumbest thing sometimes, seeming to have almost no meaning other than just showing you that either you, or it, etc, already knew it, etc...

Maybe. Is this dejavu?
I met someone I should have met a lot of times... knew the same people, hung out in the same places... but never at the same time. ... But when we finally did meet, it was like I'd always known that person.

Upvote 0

Bob Crowley

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2015
Logan City
✟758,491.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I've always thought that "deja vu" experiences, when you think, dream or sense something which gives a feeling of "I've been here (or done this) before" is actually the thought going to or coming from the circuitry in the brain that deals with memory.

It's in the wrong place in the mind, or something similar to that, and so an event that is happening or being imagined now appears to be a memory, rather than a fresh experience.

Reactions: Ligurian
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Agreed. Maybe it takes a bump on the head to make the two parts of the brain even begin to communicate correctly. And maybe some people don't sleep long enough to correlate the new with the old memories? So if someone keeps learning all through their life, without spending each and every day thinking about yesterday, their brain may not atrophy. So that, when a new thought happens, it matches the old thoughts that are already hard-wired-in... deja vu?

Ever see that graphic where the synapses are lit up all over the brain? ... ... ... Sleep well. :cool:

Upvote 0