Kentucky
✟47,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Title says it all: post your favorite anime openings and endings.

This is a favorite of mine. One reason being that it's not any kind of pop music. The series is very good, too, though sadly it's stopped well short of where the manga is, and there's been no news of it continuing.

ProGoddess

Daughter of My Lord
Jan 15, 2017
Heaven
✟28,753.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I like all Fairy Tail's music. I enjoy the orchestra and all of them were well played. Even Davis Taylor played it only with her violin has already made it so beautiful.

Davis Taylor with her violin

TV series version

Very emotional but it spoke so much about the feelings of all the members of Fairy Tail which showed how strong their family bond was. Every time I listen to this music, I will always cry. I cried even more when I watched and read the series.

Reactions: Bramblewild
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bramblewild

Apr 16, 2019
Kentucky
✟47,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This is a curious opening. The music mostly sounds nice, but it's bookended by these loud and dissonant bits.

Also never really liked the translation for the series' name. "Gunslinger" puts me too much in mind of the old west and two men drawing guns on each other on the dusty streets of a small plain's town under the scorching sun.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bramblewild

Apr 16, 2019
Kentucky
✟47,634.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I haven't watched this series, nor read the manga.

Are you intending to do so?
In a kinda vague-ish, maybe someday but it's not a big priority, type of way. I did watch the first two episodes a while back, so maybe I should give it the three-episode chance.

Upvote 0