Fat girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OntheHorizon

charming

I mention attraction because its the central theme of a thread 30 pages long.

stacymay

raaawr... tell me how you really feel. Atleast your honest and I like that.

See heres the thing, Its not going to bother me that you feel that way. Because how I feel abour me is more important than how you feel about me and I won't make it your job to keep me happy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Jan 14, 2013
✟7,803.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
That is a tough one. Women never seem to have a problem poking at my height or my hairloss even though these things are beyond my control and I am very fit. But that is ok though right???...because in many women's eyes short men are less than human..there are diff double standards when it comes to this kind stuff. Men can't say anything to women about her unattractive features or he is seen as a bad person. I think changing the subject is best.

Upvote 0

seeingeyes

Nov 29, 2011
Backwoods, Ohio
✟27,860.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That is a tough one. Women never seem to have a problem poking at my height or my hairloss even though these things are beyond my control and I am very fit. But that is ok though right???...because in many women's eyes short men are less than human..there are diff double standards when it comes to this kind stuff. Men can't say anything to women about her unattractive features or he is seen as a bad person. I think changing the subject is best.

Not true. Both men and women who do this are a**holes. (Not to put to fine a point on it. ;))

Upvote 0

znr

Report THIS.
Site Supporter
Apr 13, 2010
Silverado
✟30,220.00
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Private
Tempted to sing. Should I, shouldn't I. Tempting tempting.

only if you sing. Youre not getting by with just bringing drinks to the party.

At this point I'm just responding as new posts are made. I think everythings been covered.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.