Sacramento
✟851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
....you could join the thread, with poll, that we already have going on here.
I'm not interested in who uses this forum and got vaccinated or did not, but in their internal relationship between their views of donald trump with their decision to get injected with a substance.

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What do you mean "how so"? I don't know what you're asking sorry. If you're asking me "How was the election stolen" there is no single answer. Just like all events are intensely complex and layered and there can be no definitive causation. You could be asking about the cultural environment, physical specifics of actions taken in terms of voting day or january 6th, you would need to ask a more specific question for me to construct a response.

I don't know - it was your claim, not mine. I suppose it was "stolen" in some general, non-specific and nebulous sense. In that case, I've had a lot money stolen from me that needs to be given back. How was it stolen from me? There is no single answer. Just like all events, it was intensely complex and layered without definitive causation. But I would like back the $500 mill. that was "stolen" from me.

Upvote 0

Osmotic

May 31, 2021
Sacramento
✟851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know - it was your claim, not mine. I suppose it was "stolen" in some general, non-specific and nebulous sense. In that case, I've had a lot money stolen from me that needs to be given back. How was it stolen from me? There is no single answer. Just like all events, it was intensely complex and layered without definitive causation. But I would like back the $500 mill. that was "stolen" from me.
Well it was your question, not mine, so I thought maybe you would be in a good position to clarify it lol

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm not interested in who uses this forum and got vaccinated or did not, but in their internal relationship between their views of donald trump with their decision to get injected with a substance.
Something better explored in a thread that is at least in some way related to that question, unlike this one.

Upvote 0

Osmotic

May 31, 2021
Sacramento
✟851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Also did you get vaccinated? As in, did you get injected with a substance you were told would provide you with some measure of immunity from the symptoms that are caused by some phenomena deemed to be named coronavirus?

Upvote 0

Yekcidmij

Presbyterian, Polymath
Feb 18, 2002
East Coast
✟232,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Also did you get vaccinated?

What does this have to do with this thread or my comments? Why are you so interested in people's private health information? It's weird. If you don't want a vaccine, don't get it; it's your business not mine.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Osmotic

May 31, 2021
Sacramento
✟851.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What does this have to do with this thread or my comments? Why are you so interested in people's private health information? It's weird. If you don't want a vaccine, don't get it; it's your business not mine.

Hmm. Odd.

Upvote 0

Akita Suggagaki

Jul 20, 2018
Midwest
✟283,521.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
...and offer him a chance to return, IF he can learn to control himself.
Cognition will only continue to degrade. In his younger days he could actually make sense and stay on topic. Even use a larger vocabulary. It is sad to see the contrast.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟903,022.00
Faith
Christian
I suppose someone will have to be held responsible for Donald's behavior... Nobody expects it to be Donald.
Oh, I don't know about that nobody is holding a lot of people responsible for anything these last 5 years it seems.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.