Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
6 Then I heard Him speaking to me from the temple, while a man stood beside me. 7 And He said to me, "Son of man, this is the place of My throne and the place of the soles of My feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel forever. No more shall the house of Israel defile My holy name, they nor their kings, by their harlotry or with the carcasses of their kings on their high places. Ezekiel 43:6-7

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
You must be joking.
It's going to happen sooner that you think. He is coming.
Why do you think the temple veil was torn in two when Jesus died?
The Jews of today don't read the NT, as I am sure they would know what it meant.
Not that that would stop them from building Temple and Sanctuary anyway, bless their hearts.

Last time used in OT:

Zep 3:4
Her prophets unstable -- men of treachery,
Her priests
have polluted the Sanctuary,
They have violated the law.

Matthew 27:
20 And the chief priests and the elders did persuade the multitudes that they might ask for themselves Barabbas, and might destroy Jesus;
51 and behold! the veil of the Sanctuary was rent in two from top unto bottom,
and the land did quake, and the rocks were rent,
54 And the centurion, and those with him watching Jesus, having seen the earthquake, and the things that were done, were exceedingly afraid, saying, 'Truly this was God's Son.'

Rev 21:22

And a Sanctuary I did not see in it, for the Lord God, the Almighty, is its Sanctuary, and the Lambkin,

https://www.preteristarchive.com/JewishWars/timeline_military.html
"..probably the greatest single slaughter in ancient history."
ROMAN SIEGE AND SACK OF JERUSALEM

The Destruction of Jerusalem - George Peter Holford, 1805AD

Three celebrated walls surrounded the city on every side, except that which was deemed inaccessible, and there it was defended by one wall only. The most ancient of these walls was remarkable for its great strength, and was, moreover, erected on a hanging rock, and fortified by sixty towers.............
The celebrated tower of Psephinos, before which Titus at first encamped, was erected on this latter wall, and even excelled it in the superior style of its architecture : it was seventy cubits high and had eight angles, each of which commanded most extensive and beautiful prospects.

The Temple now presented little more than a heap of ruins ;

Thus terminated the glory and existence of this sacred and venerable Edifice, which from its stupendous size, its massy solidity, and astonishing strength, seemed formed to resist the most violent operations of human force,............

In executing the command of Titus, relative to the demolition of Jerusalem, the Roman soldiers not only threw down the buildings, but even dug up their foundations, and so completely levelled the whole circuit of the city, that a stranger would scarcely have known that it had ever been inhabited by human beings. Thus was this great City, which only five months before, had been crowded with nearly two millions of people, who gloried in its impregnable strength, entirely depopulated, and levelled with the ground.
===================================

Matthew 24:1

And Jesus coming out, departed from the Temple.
And His Disciples approached Him to show to Him the buildings of the Temple.
Mark 13:1

And He going forth out of the Temple,
one of His Disciples is saying to Him
“Teacher! behold! what manner of stones and what manner of buildings
Luke 21:
5 and of some saying concerning the Temple,
that to goodly stones and votive-offerings<334> it has been adorned
20 “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies,
then know that its desolation has come near.

Luke 19:
And as He nears, beholding the City and He laments on Her,
42 saying, "That if thou-knew, and thou, even indeed in the day, this, the toward Peace of thee, now yet it was Hid from thy eyes.
43 That shall be arriving days upon thee, and thy enemies shall be casting up a rampart/siege-work to thee, and shall be encompassing thee, and pressing thee every which place.
44 And shall be leveling thee and thy offspring in thee, and not shall be leaving stone upon stone in thee, instead which not thou knew the time of thy visitation/overseeing/inspection".

Upvote 0