✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hello prayer warriors,
I would appreciate if you guys could pray for me, I’m super scared and nervous for this math quiz tomorrow. We dont have a very long time to comeplete it in class so I’m very worried about the time running out. It was kind of a surprise so I’ve only had about a day and a half of preparation. Please pray I finish the quiz and don’t freeze because of panic. Thank you guys.
Much love,

Anna

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,044.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
hello prayer warriors,
I would appreciate if you guys could pray for me, I’m super scared and nervous for this math quiz tomorrow. We dont have a very long time to comeplete it in class so I’m very worried about the time running out. It was kind of a surprise so I’ve only had about a day and a half of preparation. Please pray I finish the quiz and don’t freeze because of panic. Thank you guys.
Much love,

Anna

Try to relax and breathe, Frenchy. I will pray that God enables you to do great on the test, but it certainly won't be the end of the world or mean that you are a bad person or something if you don't do so well. We will pray for your peace in this.:angel:

Upvote 0

Annalafrenchy7

Dec 27, 2018
Paris
✟33,345.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Try to relax and breathe, Frenchy. I will pray that God enables you to do great on the test, but it certainly won't be the end of the world or mean that you are a bad person or something if you don't do so well. We will pray for your peace in this.:angel:
Awwww thank you so very much you are so sweet. Thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot. ❤️❤️

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Deborah D

Prayer Warrior
Site Supporter
Aug 25, 2018
USA
✟224,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
hello prayer warriors,
Much love,

Anna
Hi, Anna, I'm praying for you. Let us know how it goes. <3

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Well, I don't know if you have already taken the test or not, but I pray that all goes well for you just in general in regard to tests. I pray for holy angels to guide you in how to study and for the Holy Spirit to give you peace in testing.

Upvote 0