Jan Volkes

Jun 24, 2015
UK
✟2,674.00
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
This should be cause for celebration for all you cdesign proponentsists types.

Yaaaay....
What a home coming he's going to get and what stories he will be able to tell, he has got to have at least 2 books ready to go, the money will come rolling in faster than even he could have imagined, I wonder if his son will set up his own business or will he just carry on as he is while dad concentrate on the books and the talks.
I bet he's rubbing his hands, he might even set up his own TV channel because he won't be short of backers, there's big money to be made in creationism, Ken Ham won't be so please because he will be stealing half his business, good luck to him.

Reactions: Greg Logan
Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic
What a home coming he's going to get and what stories he will be able to tell, he has got to have at least 2 books ready to go, the money will come rolling in faster than even he could have imagined, I wonder if his son will set up his own business or will he just carry on as he is while dad concentrate on the books and the talks.

I think he would be better off hiring an accountant instead of his son.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,896,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I can't for the life of me understand this fixation on Kent Hovind.

I remember one night when America was so fixated on Monica Lewinski, they broke in with news bulletins that she was about to make a public appearance; and all she did was come out of the courthouse, cross the street and go into the next building.

Mr. Hovind must have really rattled the Devil's chains.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,339,553.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

I remember one night when America was so fixated on Monica Lewinski, they broke in with news bulletins that she was about to make a public appearance; and all she did was come out of the courthouse, cross the street and go into the next building.

Apparently he still is LOL!
4chsmu1.gif

Upvote 0

Loudmouth

Contributor
Aug 26, 2003
Visit site
✟98,005.00
Faith
Agnostic

It is sort of like the fixation on Jenny McCarthy in the anti-vaxer movement, except not as easy on the eyes.

He is also a sleeper agent, but don't tell anyone. We recruited him back in the 1980's. Nathan Poe almost spilled the beans when he talked about how it was so funny that no one had figured it out. We covered it up by pretending it was some "law" meant for all creationists. That was a close one.

He is the best weapon that "evolutionists" have. You come in at a close second. Keep up the good work.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,896,395.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He is the best weapon that "evolutionists" have. You come in at a close second. Keep up the good work.
I'm not a YEC though.

(But I take it that doesn't matter?)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jan Volkes

Jun 24, 2015
UK
✟2,674.00
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
It's the same kind of fixation all the other cult leaders generate, people keep wondering what they will do next, he might even reopen that diploma mill where he bought his fake degree or even set up a new one, it would be a sensible move because he could then surround himself with lots of those doctorates the creationists love so much.

I think creationism will die even quicker with him leading the charge, he will come out smelling of money so he won't be too upset, at least he will be a smarter tax payer in the future.
He will be making enough money to keep him and the tax man happy, give him a month then watch him go.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟390,054.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.