Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I find it overwhelming that these election frauds only happened in states where Biden was declared the winner!

Did I say “overwhelming”?
Yeah, I meant “silly”.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I find it overwhelming that these election frauds only happened in states where Biden was declared the winner!

Did I say “overwhelming”?
Yeah, I meant “silly”.

So? How do you affect my life?

Nothing is stopping the Dems from dropping evidence to prove fraud concerning Reps.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
So? How do you affect my life?

Nothing is stopping the Dems from dropping evidence to prove fraud concerning Reps.
The Democrats don't have any more evidence that the Republicans committed massive voter fraud than the Republicans have that the Democrats did.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
We, do not have a Queen. No one in America voted these people into office to be the ruling class. A form of power structure that is formed by s small group of people is an Oligarchy. Good ol boys club. We do not hold to feudalism here neither as if there is some sort of caste system.

I see no issue with that within his own term. I have issues considering people reaming in influence for some 80 years. And then they get so comfortable they actually believe they are the ruling class... passing their crown down to their next generation.
Can you name any of these people?

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
I have many times... I even said it was rumored Brennan's trial was going to be on TV.
John Brennan is one of a small group of people who secretly control the country? What are their goals? What do they propose to do with this power?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
127798956_1682984645216770_5705426339512460651_o.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The irony and hypocrisy doubles upon itself....

Thank you for sharing.

Indeed it does. None of us have forgotten how Donald created an election fraud commission after the 2016 election, in order to root out the "massive voter fraud" which cost him the popular vote.

...nor have we forgotten how that commission found absolutely no evidence of any such fraud -- a testimony to the election process' integrity, and/or the commission's incompetence.

Now, here we are, with Donald claiming, once again, "massive voter fraud," this time costing him the electoral vote as well.

It takes a special breed of mark to fall for the same con twice.

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Yeah... same difference. Thanks for pointing that out for whatever reason....

View attachment 289658

The connotations are different. an "observation" is more likely to be based on something observed, whereas "opinions" can come from anywhere, including but not limited to, for example, a psychotic breakdown.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Indeed it does. None of us have forgotten how Donald created an election fraud commission after the 2016 election, in order to root out the "massive voter fraud" which cost him the popular vote.

...nor have we forgotten how that commission found absolutely no evidence of any such fraud -- a testimony to the election process' integrity, and/or the commission's incompetence.

Now, here we are, with Donald claiming, once again, "massive voter fraud," this time costing him the electoral vote as well.

It was all a conspiracy theory ... just refer to the two year and millions of dollars Mueller investigation, which all tax payers paid for. Was that an attempt to subvert a Constitutionally elected President? How about Gore's attempt in 2000?

Please stop with the double standards.

Upvote 0

Speedwell

May 11, 2016
St Charles, IL
✟347,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
It was all a conspiracy theory ... just refer to the two year and millions of dollars Mueller investigation. Was that an attempt to subvert a Constitutionally elected President?
No. And the Mueller investigation turned a profit, all while coming to the same conclusions about Russian involvement as an investigating committee in the Republican-led Senate. BTW, that the Mueller Investigation was about proving Trump colluded with the Russians is a shopworn lie long since debunked and overtaken by subsequent events. You've got to keep up with these things.
How about Gore's attempt in 2000?
Not that, either. The difference was only a few hundred votes in a single state and the Republicans were as interested as the Democrats in a recount.

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
No. And the Mueller investigation turned a profit, all while coming to the same conclusions about Russian involvement as an investigating committee in the Republican-led Senate.
1) And they all had the power to put a stop to the investigation, but they didn't. Trump could have stopped it on a dime, but he didn't. Why? Because he had nothing to hide.

2) Conflating 'Russian collusion' with 'Russian interference' is a classic deceptive diversion tactic used by the left. Not saying you're doing it. But the fact remains that the initial and MAIN charge was that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia, which was an unfounded and false allegation.

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

Disparaging and belittling vast swaths of Americans aside, (which borders on goading), let me ask. In your mind, should widespread, strange and peculiar election irregularities be investigated? Or, are you satisfied that since your man came out on top as a result, there's no need for anything further?

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
It was all a conspiracy theory ...

The Conspiracy theory forum is that-a-way...

backhand-index-pointing-right.png

just refer to the two year and millions of dollars Mueller investigation, which all tax payers paid for.

Muller's investigation resulted in a net gain of money after the convicted forfeited their assets.

Was that an attempt to subvert a Constitutionally elected President?

No, it was an investigation into criminal activity.... of which plenty was found.

How about Gore's attempt in 2000?

The one with the actual evidence which showed that Gore actually won Florida, and thus the election, had SCOTUS not voted 5-4 along party lines to stop the count?

Please stop with the double standards.

If you're going to post distractions, at least insure that said distractions actually help your case, and not dig you a deeper hole.

On the plus side, you're probably eligible for a spot on Rudy's team with that level of legal acuumen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.