Worcestershire
✟162,366.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
... readers would almost think that he'd lost the election rather than having been inaugurated as the winner!

Does that strange twist mean that his time as president hasn't provided much that they can boast about?

Nice little sidestep there! According to Trump, that is exactly what happened.

Even ardent Trump supporters must know that the fairy stories about ballot stuffing, magic voting machines, van-loads of voting papers turning up in the dead of night, duplicated voting papers and dead democrats turning up at the polling stations are just Trump's wishful thinking.

(As for Biden, time will tell. Let us at least give him the traditional first hundred days.)

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Clinton won the popular vote---Trump lost the popular vote. The people wanted Clinton not Trump, but she did no09t win the electoral; votes. In that way, yes her election was stolen from her. I was not for her. But this country is supposed to be "by the people"--not by electoral votes. I have never understood the need for electoral votes. If the majority of the people choose a candidate---then that is who it should be. Trump lost in 2016, he won the electoral votes. He lost the popular and electoral votes in 2020---He is a looser of both elections as far as I'm concerned. The electoral votes should be done away with---it is by the people for the people--- Trump would never have happened at all if we had let the people's votes decide the matter as they should. I guess I may have something wrong, but I can't see the need at all for electoral voting.

• Agree
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
(As for Biden, time will tell. Let us at least give him the traditional first hundred days.)

He's already shown what he's about in far less time:
Kids in cages on the border.
Hiding behind a razor wire fence and armed troops.
Eliminating tens of thousands of union jobs.
Much higher gas prices, and also food prices.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
He's already shown what he's about in far less time:
Kids in cages on the border.
Hiding behind a razor wire fence and armed troops.
So you're a fan....

Eliminating tens of thousands of union jobs.
Except he didn't eliminate that many. He eliminated about a 1000. ALL BUT 50 OF WHICH WERE TEMPORARY ANYWAYS.
Did Biden kill 11,000 jobs by ending the Keystone Pipeline? | wkyc.com
Long story short...
We can verify that the claim of thousands of jobs lost is true, however, it can be misleading. A total of 1,000 people are now out of the job and there won't be another 10,000 hires because the construction of the Keystone XL Pipeline was axed by Biden's order.

However, Biden hopes to create 10 million jobs through his clean energy plan in addition to the 3 million jobs already in place.
You could argue "It was going to create even more jobs". Well perhaps. I'll tell you what though; his stimulus package is ALSO going to create jobs.

Much higher gas prices, and also food prices.
You think the president controls gas and food prices and NOT the "market" that you love very much?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Except he didn't eliminate that many. He eliminated about a 1000. ALL BUT 50 OF WHICH WERE TEMPORARY ANYWAYS.
Did Biden kill 11,000 jobs by ending the Keystone Pipeline? | wkyc.com
https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/v...claim/77-8955155e-457d-4fc2-bbd9-35ea8df83ee3

From the same link:
"The company estimated about 10,400 U.S. jobs and 2,800 Canadian jobs would be created throughout the pipeline's construction, according to the company's project overview of the project. Meaning, only 1,000 of those projected jobs have been filled so far, according to TC Energy Corp."

Those jobs that would have been created are also gone. Way to go, joe!

You could argue "It was going to create even more jobs". Well perhaps. I'll tell you what though; his stimulus package is ALSO going to create jobs.

I didn't have to "argue" it. The company already stated it. As for a stimulus package creating jobs, now you're talking about government manipulation of the job market rather than letting the free market decide what jobs are needed. The government already tried "stimulating" parts of the market, and failed miserably under Barack Hussein by attempting to "stimulate" the solar panel industry. Big failure! Now Barack's right-hand man is going to try it again. I guess he didn't learn from history.

You think the president controls gas and food prices and NOT the "market" that you love very much?

Policies that create less supply raises prices. Printing up trillions of more dollars causes inflation.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
From the same link:
"The company estimated about 10,400 U.S. jobs and 2,800 Canadian jobs would be created throughout the pipeline's construction, according to the company's project overview of the project. Meaning, only 1,000 of those projected jobs have been filled so far, according to TC Energy Corp."

Those jobs that would have been created are also gone. Way to go, joe!
Oh! Right on! So jobs thta WOULD have been created ACTUALLY count in your mind. That's great!

Then I guess you're also jumping for joy about the jobs being created by the stimulus right?
I didn't have to "argue" it. The company already stated it. As for a stimulus package creating jobs, now you're talking about government manipulation of the job market rather than letting the free market decide what jobs are needed. The government already tried "stimulating" parts of the market, and failed miserably under Barack Hussein by attempting to "stimulate" the solar panel industry. Big failure! Now Barack's right-hand man is going to try it again. I guess he didn't learn from history.
Yeah. If there's one market that has just stagnated and died it's the solar panel industry. Boy, you really took the wind out of my sails with that one. /s

Reactions: Speedwell
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I already showed you what she said. I even underlined it so you could see it more easily. If you want to ignore what she said in favor of seeing something else, that's your own problem.

She meant that she won the popular vote but lost the electoral college, which is true. She never said the vote was rigged or anything.

• Agree
Reactions: mmksparbud
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,366.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Well done! Aldebaran has managed to change the subject.

He just cannot offer any evidence about missing or confected votes; he cannot find the thousands of zombies who queued at polling stations; the Dominion voting machines are not magic after all (and woe betide any who still say they are).

He has nothing to say about Trump trying to coerce fellow Republicans to 'find' votes in Georgia. But Biden has cancelled a Trump inspired pipeline that he opposed publicly and incorporated into his election policy statements.

Biden is doing what he said he would do. That has made a refreshing change.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oh! Right on! So jobs thta WOULD have been created ACTUALLY count in your mind. That's great!

They counted for those who were about to have them and, you know, stimulate the economy by actually working and earning money and paying taxes as opposed to having to rely on biden's newly printed trillions.

Then I guess you're also jumping for joy about the jobs being created by the stimulus right?
Yeah. If there's one market that has just stagnated and died it's the solar panel industry. Boy, you really took the wind out of my sails with that one. /s

I'm glad you noticed. The solar industry hasn't exactly been successful. They need the government just to stay afloat, which says a lot about the industry.

But as happy as you may be about oil pipeline workers being being laid off and supposedly will be able to get "green jobs", it may also be just as informative to you to learn that the jobs they had were ones they had to train a long time for. A person who specializes in a certain trade doesn't just suddenly become qualified to manufacture something completely different. Nor is it likely that the new jobs would be anywhere close to where they currently live. But I won't bore you any longer about those things you clearly aren't interested in.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Only one Presidential candidate in the 2016 elections alleged that “it was rigged” and that candidate wasn’t Clinton.

She only claims that it was stolen, which indicates she felt entitled to the presidency. But she lost, and is still bitter about it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Whyayeman

Dec 8, 2018
Worcestershire
✟162,366.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Keep digging!

And when you find that evidence I am so keen to see, do post it here. (Statistics are not admissible evidence in court, remember, so no guff about a graph please.)

She only claims that it was stolen, which indicates she felt entitled to the presidency.

Oh dear, Hillary Clinton was a sore loser. And she said it in 2021, after Trump lost. And she did win the popular vote in 2016.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,103.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟916,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian