Sancta Simplicitas
Sep 16, 2003
Arlington, TX
✟16,064.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Everyone say hi to my girlfriend Aprill! She is going through the RCIA process now to learn about the Church. I hope you guys can be here to support her as you were there for me when I had questions.

*hugs Aprill*

*pulls up a chair next to his and pats on it*
Come on in and grab a seat, these guys are great :)

-Swoosh

D'Ann

Catholic... Faith, Hope and the greatest is LOVE
Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi April,

Welcome to the OBOB and may God bless you. I pray that you enjoy RCIA. If you have any questions, please know that you are more than welcome to ask them here. There are a lot of knowledgeable Catholics here that are good at explaining the Catholic faith.

God's Peace,

Debbie

Upvote 0

Aprill

The paths are many, the truth is ONE.
Aug 9, 2005
Arlington, Texas
✟16,008.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
*hugs* Thank you all for your welcome...I admit I was very afraid of the Catholic steriotypes at first, but ....I find myself ashamed for the the thoughts that had been placed in my head. I am enjoying learning, and I will have a million questions.....plus more! So thank you!!!!

May God Bless, and Peace with you,
Aprill <---- Yes 2 Ls :)

Upvote 0
Aprill said:
*hugs* Thank you all for your welcome...I admit I was very afraid of the Catholic steriotypes at first, but ....I find myself ashamed for the the thoughts that had been placed in my head. I am enjoying learning, and I will have a million questions.....plus more! So thank you!!!!

May God Bless, and Peace with you,
Aprill <---- Yes 2 Ls :)

Certainly no need to feel ashamed, boy if I had a nickel for everytime I had a misconception about something I'd be retired rich by now..LOL :hug: Questions are wonderful, there are a great group of of people in here who love to answer questions and there is a wonderful fellowship! Everyone is welcome here...

2 L's in Aprill...Gotchya!;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

IgnatiusOfAntioch

Contributor
May 3, 2005
Visit site
✟23,767.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Aprill said:
*Waves* Hello Everyone :)

I don't know what to say.... ummm..... Uhhh.....

May God Bless and Peace be with you,

Aprill

Welcome home. May the grace of Christ, the Love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you always. May the Lord cause His face to shine upon you. May the Lord be gracious to you and give you His peace.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kasia

Pray for our troops!
May 31, 2005
San Diego
✟19,576.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

Aprill

The paths are many, the truth is ONE.
Aug 9, 2005
Arlington, Texas
✟16,008.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
*hugs*
Thanks again, for all your nice welcoming messages :) ... Don't worry about me asking questions... I am not afriad to voice opinion. :) Hehe I am off to read more about other peoples post so I can learn more and find new questions to ask :)

APrill <- W00t for 2 LS :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.