Every generation claims the second coming in its time.

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The fourth day of creation and the day of rest are straightforward, but how about the other 5 days of creation? How do they relate to the other 5,000 man-years?
The 5 days are not that straightforward, and I never studied them that way, so I'm not sure how they relate.

Any idea?

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
[3]And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. [4]God saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness. [5]God called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening,and there was morning
—the first day.

[6]And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water." [7]So God made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so. [8]God called the expanse "sky." And there was evening, and there was morning
—the second day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[9]And God said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear." And it was so. [10]God called the dry ground "land," and the gathered waters he called "seas." And God saw that it was good.

[11]Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so. [12]The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. [13]And there was evening, and there was morning
—the third day.

[14]And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years, [15]and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth." And it was so. [16]God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. [17]God set them in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth, [18]to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. [19]And there was evening, and there was morning
—the fourth day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[20]
And God said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky." [21]So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. [22]God blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth." [23]And there was evening, and there was morning
—the
fifth day.

[24]And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so. [25]God made the wild animals, livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. according to their kinds, the
[26]Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
[27]So God created man in his own image,
in the image of God he created him;
male and female he created them.
[28]God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."
[29]Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. [30]And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food." And it was so.
[31]God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning
—the sixth day.

Day1 . . . separate . . . light/dark . . . day/night . . . A
Day2 . . . separate . . . water/sky . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . B
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day3 . . . create . . . land/plants . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . C
Day4 . . . separate . . . day/night . . . sun/moon . . . A
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day5 . . . create . . . fish/birds . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . B
Day6 . . . create . . . land life/plant food . . . . . . . . . . . . . C

This proves an interlocking pattern,
with a clear cadence that repeats every 3 days, 1&4, 2&5, 3&6.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is this pattern:

Day1 . . . separate. . . light/dark . . . day/night . . . A
Day2 . . . separate . . . water/sky . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day3 . . . created . . . land/plants . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . C
Day4 . . . separate . . . day/night . . . sun/moon . . . A
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day5 . . . created . . . fish/birds . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . B
Day6 . . . created . . . land life/plant food . . . . . . . . . . . . . C

This almost begs to include the 3½ Day Theory, but in an interlocking manner.
Almost?

It does include the 3½ Day Theory, with the sun (SON) right in the middle of the 4th day connecting the two halves of the week.

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Almost?
It does include the 3½ Day Theory, with the sun (SON) right in the middle of the 4th day connecting the two halves of the week.
Whether it does or not, I'm not so clear on, but it's exciting to see the definite patterns.

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Start of Day~1 . separate. . . -. . day/night . . . . . . . . . . . .-... End of Day~1 . .. <Good/Evil
Start of Day~2 . separate. .. .water/sky/water. ... . . ... . . ..End of Day~2
Start of Day~3
. .. .. . . . . . -. ..-..land/plants . .. . . ... .. . . .. ..,End of Day~3
Start of Day~4 . . . - . .. . . . . . .-sun/moon .. .. . . . . . . .- - .-.. End of Day~4 . .. <Life/Death
Start of Day~5 . . .. . . . . -. . .. fish/birds/spirit. . . ... . -,. .-- .. End of Day~5
Start of Day~6
. .. . . . ........ . ..land-life/food . -... .. . . -.-.----. .End of Day~6
Start of Day~7 . . . .. . . New Heaven & New Earth.. . .--- . End of Day~7 . .. <Day of Rest

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello again,
You guys are really getting there. Ive started studying your 7 day and 3 and a half day charts with interest. I think your on to something.

The seven days described in Genesis are tru in every way. Whether they are considered in relation to physical material creation or to a 7000 year human development as a civilization they describe reality. God obviously made it this way. Only today with access to modern education can mankind consider and realize the things you have been discussing on this thread. Previous generations could have no knowledge because their civilizations were yet primitive, and so the bible was "sealed."

The Bible predicted that it woulld become unsealed at the time of the end. Well today, as we are now finding, is unsealed! Anyway, to keep on the same track as you were discusing, The six days of Creation match the 6000 years of history. Before 4000BC is by historians considerd prehistoric.
The six days of creation also match the six stages of a growing plant. During it's growing period a plant need different conditions for leaf growth, flowering and lastly fruit ripening. In just this way the history of Mankind has gone from Adam to Jesus to today! This can be shown with charts and explanations. Jesus himself used trees and grape plants for many many explanations. The prophets call Israel and Judah plants.

I know that I am just describing the ribbing of a doctire that seems to explain the Bible to the benifit of salvation. But as a table of contents of where your charts seem to be going there is also this. The 66 books of the Holy Bible match the 7000 years as they are arranged. They divide into seven parts each matching the Genesis day creation. I have charts showing this. So the Bible grows like a tree. And history, like a seed must of had a plan inside itself that it followed. And even our growing human consciusness when divided into the 7 decades of life shows a pattern following this. dan b

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Only today with access to modern education can mankind consider and realize the things you have been discussing on this thread. Previous generations could have no knowledge because their civilizations were yet primitive, and so the bible was "sealed." The Bible predicted that it would become unsealed at the time of the end. Well today, as we are now finding, is unsealed!
This is an excellent point Dana. Affluence, knowledge along with the internet has made it possible for anyone with the Holy Spirit and the interest to study, the ability to explore great spiritual truths.
The six days of Creation match the 6000 years of history. Before 4000BC is by historians considered prehistoric. The six days of creation also match the six stages of a growing plant. During it's growing period a plant need different conditions for leaf growth, flowering and lastly fruit ripening. In just this way the history of Mankind has gone from Adam to Jesus to today! This can be shown with charts and explanations. Jesus himself used trees and grape plants for many many explanations. The prophets call Israel and Judah plants.

The 66 books of the Holy Bible match the 7000 years as they are arranged. They divide into seven parts each matching the Genesis day creation. I have charts showing this. So the Bible grows like a tree. And history, like a seed must of had a plan inside itself that it followed. And even our growing human consciusness when divided into the 7 decades of life shows a pattern following this. dan b
It becomes more and more amazing to me as I expose myself to the understanding of others, to learn how many facets God's will contains.

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi again,

My time is so sporatic on the computer that I feel bad just being able to drop in unexpectedly into your conversations. But you guys are good!

Just as there are six numbers on either side of God"s temple(7), when counting the twelve tribes camped in the desert(num.__) so to are ther six directions in this world. East, West, North, South, Up, and down. Just as ther are six numerical perspectives possible for human consciusness it also took exactly six days or ages during which to create them. So because six represents a complete worldly representation the degrees of a circle and the days of a year have also abeen arranged on a similar pattern.

Today we divide a minute into 60 seconds and an hour into 60 minutes. Our earleert ancestors began this system by dividing the days of the year and the circumference of a circle into portions od 60. It seems that they had realized that as human beings we could not go beyond six or sixty because this was the limit of our conception.

In this way they arrived with 360 days in a year which divided evenly into six 60 day periods. Then each 60 day period was split into two to create 12 months with 30 days in each. Understanding this opens up all the hidden mysterious numeric symbolism contained in the Holy Bible. This system of dividing twelve into pairs of two was also used by Jesus when he sent out his followers.Mark 6;7 This pattern also suites the equal division of the twelve sons of Israel into the historical 6000 years.

Many things can be distinguished with this knowledge of numbers. Maybe you already have seen how Noah rests in the Ark during the 6th chapter of Genesis. Then chapter 8 begins anew. We can see how the 7th book of the Bible called Judges.(Judgment day) The numbers are needed to be underatood to see the patterns in the Bible. Maybe you already know all this? I'd like to discuss the implications of this. What do you wonder about it? dan b

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Honestly Dana, It's a huge subject that deserves the patience of monks. It quickly can drive the simple minded, such as myself, mad. A labyrinth of ever widening uncertainty. Because Hebrew is an alphanumeric dialect, it lends imaginings beyond human understanding to view Holy Scripture through calculus. The subject is called Theomatics or God's numbers. I was introduced to this through Jerry Lucas's Theomatics, God's Best Kept Secret Revealed. It soon led me to join Hebrew study consortiums and other such pursuits 25 years ago. From my involvement, what I came away with was the perception of how God thinks in numbers or in a language that we would try to annotate mathematically, using our inadequate mathematical symbols to envision what God does spiritually. When God does what we'd like to call numbers, it's without the place markers that our feeble minds must use, following dimensions unapproachable by mortal minds. Who knows the mind of God? Ha...no one on earth. I'm better suited for simpler things.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi again,

Sorry for the monolog about the number 6. It's a base that when understood makes so much else understandable.

I've been studing your charts. I copied them and took them home so I could understand you. Your charts match the four elements and four lifeforms of Genesis 1. They also match the spectrum colors and the 5 hunman senses as they run up the body.

Gen. Day 7........................DAY OF REST.....................................

Gen. Day 6.....Mankind.....red blood........mental reasoning
....................Animals

Gen. Day 5.....Fowl......orange blood......emotional activity
....................Fish...........................

Gen.Day 4......Fire........yellow...................sight

Gen. Day 3.....Air(Plants)....green...........Hearing and smelling

Gen. Day 2....Water..........blue................taste

Gen. Day 1....Earth..........purple..............touch

This pattern is also sugested in Rev.8 and Rev.16. Your charts showing the 7 millenniums is the historical version of what was first set down in the Genesis Creation Story. Or else why would there be so much corelation between what happened historically and the fact that Earth is created on day one, Water was divided on day two and dry land and plants creates air. Hearing and smelling are the senses that reqiure air. Just as two things were created on day three so to the nose and ears are at the same level going up[ the human body. This is not coicidnece. Do you see what I mean by all of this matching? The historical years should be added to this chart.

I wrote an answer to some of your previous questions that I'll put here. This thread is called "every generation claims the 2d coming." Although every generation may have claimed it, theres no generation like our generation. Maybe the previous guys can't even tie our shoes. O.K. here I'm joking but in a positive way. I'll have it known that I belive in Jesus Christ who was born a man, died, and rose from the dead on the third day, as an example for us.

The Jubilee is a very necessary part of the Law. Because without it the rich get richer still and the poor get much poorer as we have today. So God gave the Law and the Jubilee together.

The Jubilee is beautifully integrated into the :Holy Bible. Genesis the first book of the Bible contains 7 groups of 7 chapters and then the 50th is Israel's burial, the Jubilee. Revelations also does the same but with a Christian Trinity before it's Jubillee. So Rev.22 is God's Parisdise for us.

About the Gregorian Calendar. Without Knowledge we sometimes hope unnecessarily. The Bible shows it's miracle to believers and those of righteous conscience. There are only two places in the Holy Bible where God controles the Sun and changes time. In Joshua 10;13 God had the Sun stand still for the light of one day. Since a day is equal to 1000 years and half of a 24 hour day is darkness it means he set back time 500 years. This brings the Jordan River crossing back to the year 2000BC as other Biblical configurations also conclude.

In Isaiah 38;8 God turned the sun back 10 degrees. If we calculate this; A full circle is 360 degrees so 10 degres is 36 years. So therefore we can see that by this calculation Jesus Christ was born 36 years earler. So the present calendar is counting from is crucifixion after all!

The Genesis Creation Story is the blueprint for 7000 years of history. Upon first appearance it simply shows a misty presentation of a not quite underatandable creation. But then with examinmation it show many things, everything. Out of day one earth raises up water via plants into air and towards the sun of day 4. Then using the "fire" of heat digestion fish, fowl, animals and mankind digest this first plant creation. So Fire is the Transfer point from Plants to Animals. This happens on day 4. I read in your previous postings about how 4 was the center. It is. Before Day 4 there are only plants using "water solution" to digest nutition. Tiny paricles of earth are carried inside droplets of water up the stems of plants to photosynthisis into biological plant matter. Then mobile animated lifeforms eat plants using heat(fire) digestion to create physical flesh, energy for activity, and energy for Consciusness. So form earth is created Consciusness. And this is metaphorically described in Genesis.
But this is only the first physicl aspect of the amazing Genesis 31 verses. It closely describes mankind'd 7000 year history! But for that maybe later. dan b

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You have many interesting inferences to make, and I for one have no problems considering them, unlike some of my more literal friends. You do bring up some wonderful thoughts, but it is daunting to wade through it with discretion. So, forgive me for not hitting all your points.

I would like to highlight something about the 6 days of creation for your consideration. In the description of the 4th day, it comments on the separation of day and night as described in day 1. It seems to be making a reference where day1 should match up with day4 so day2 will match up with day5 and day3 matches up with day 6. This folding together the first 3 days on top of the second 3 days, tho an obvious fit to me, doesn't provide such an obvious reason for it. Would you apply what you know to this? By the way, I do the same thing with the Lord's Prayer.

day1 . . . . ... .. . day / night
day4 . . . . . . . . .sun / moon

day2. . .. . .water / sky / water
day5 . . . ... fish / birds / spirit

day3
. . . . . . . .land / plants
day6 . . . . . . land-life / food

day7 New Heaven & New Earth

Notice that I did take liberty in day5 where I inferred the spirit. I did this for 3 reasons. First, the preceding day4 is Resurrection day when the Holy Spirit was introduced into the world. Second, it helps explain the water that is above the water. Third, spirit isn't out of place with fish and birds.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Covenant Heart

Principled Iconoclast
Jul 26, 2003
At home
Visit site
✟2,172.00
Faith
Protestant
Politics
US-Others
A Suggestion?

The Jubilee is a very necessary part of the Law. Because without it the rich get richer still and the poor get much poorer as we have today. So God gave the Law and the Jubilee together.

Is it possible that the Gospel and the Jubilee go together?

By Jesus time, centuries lapsed without no meaningful Jubilee practice (i.e., anything resembling a FULL Jubilee). Mary's Song (see Lu 1:46-55) addresses this in the leveling (actually, reversal seems more accurate) of estates. Moreover in 4:18-19, Luke has Jesus define his mission -- and in terms which very much recall Jubilee -- the 'acceptable' year of the Lord.

This Messianic citation comes from Isa 61:1-2, which merely continues the discussion of the reversal of fortunes found in Isa 60. This matters because it follows hard on Isaiah's railing against oppression and injustice in Isa 58-59. And in that discussion is -- yes, the Sabbath which is very much in view as the prophet wrote:

"Is this not the fast which I choose, To loosen the bonds of wickedness, To undo the bands of the yoke, And to let the oppressed go free And break every yoke? 7 "Is it not to divide your bread with the hungry And bring the homeless poor into the house; When you see the naked, to cover him; And not to hide yourself from your own flesh (Isaiah 58:6-7)?

The theme of "acceptance" shows that this passage functions as a single literary unit:

"acceptable day to the LORD?" Isaiah 58:5
"acceptable year of the LORD" Isaiah 61:2

The Hebrew word !Acr' (((ratson -- acceptable)is the same each time. And of all that Jesus said, this heavily justice-based motif is the theme upon which Luke, by the Spirit's inspiration, latches as he has Jesus define his ministry. I think God's intention for humanity includes the restoration of peoples into a shalomic community led by Christ's word and empowered by Christ's Spirit. The shalomic, Sabboth/Jubilee that we associate with OT law is, in my opinion, very much involved in Christ's mission in the NT and with the Gospel.

Blessings!

Covenant Heart

Upvote 0

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"acceptable day to the LORD?" Isaiah 58:5
The 4th day: Death/Resurrection - Christ died and was buried the 4th day of the week (Wednesday) and was seen alive again the 4th day after his death and burial (Sunday).

He died and was resurrected "to loose the chains of injustice and untie the cords of the yoke, to set the oppressed free and break every yoke"
Isa 58:5-6.
"acceptable year of the LORD" Isaiah 61:2
The 4th year: Death/Resurrection - Christ died and was resurrected in the 4th year of His ministry.

He died and was resurrected "to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve in Zion" Isa 61:2-3.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Do you know what part of the 4th year it was? The beginning or middle?
It is said that Christ' earthly ministry lasted for [FONT=&quot]3 ½[/FONT] years before His Death/Resurrection. So it looks like it was in the middle of the 4th year of His ministry.

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
It is said that Christ' earthly ministry lasted for [FONT=&quot]3 ½[/FONT] years before His Death/Resurrection. So it looks like it was in the middle of the 4th year of His ministry.
Totally amazing! I know there is a huge debate over the question concerning the length of Christ's ministry. It's hard to understand how such an issue can be so obscure.

Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi again,

I have also been examining how the six days repeat. Here is a simple chart of one of may findings.

day 7 DAY OF REST(millennium)

day 6 - JUDGMENT FULFILLED

day 5 - DIVISION

day 4 - CREATION

day 3 - JUDGMENT FULFILLED

daY 2 - DIVISION

day 1 - CREATION

This creation, division, judgment fulfilled series makes sense of biblical history. During the first millennium Mesopotamian Civilization began. Then to enter the second millennium Noah's Flood divided mankind about 3000BC. Leaving this 2d millenium also entales a division of the waters of the Red Sea and Jordan river.

After entering the 3d millennim the promiced time of rest for the Tribes of Isarel arrived. This judgment fulfilled era was when Israel lived as promiced in peace following the Law with Jubillee.

Then the 4th millennium brings Jesus Christs new creation, the "second covenaant." The 5th millennium divides the Christian(martyrs in white robes also) from the worldly populations. During the 6th millennium the judgment is fulfilled with the amazing arrival of the modern world. This is Man's creation after 6000 years coping God our father's 6 day creation.

This pattern is fits many other things which I don"t have time to explain just now because I'm using a friends computer. A plant grows through these same stages. 1.- germination, 2 - growth of folliage, 3 - Flowering stage Thjis is the first fruiting of a plant. The first fruits are flowers. So this is the first JUDGMENT FULFILLED PERIOD. Then a plant 4 pollinates during this 4th transfer stage. This is the change between plant life and animal life. On day 5 fruit is formed(during this 5th millennium the church was formed) Then during the 6th day the fruit sweetens. During this period the Church reformed and reduced the bible to the finished 66 book version. The seventh day is the millennium of rest, JUDGMENT FULFILLED.

I know that there are aapparent inconsistencies here but there are ajustments to be followed from the bible such as the Sun stood still, and others. I know that my posts are not totaly clear. I'm glad you can still get something from them. I really like talking with you guys about this. To me all is clear but I can't explain it all at once.

When the sons of Israel are put on the 6 millenniums chart , two into each millennium, in the order of their births, the sons of Rachel are all in the judgment fulfilled periods. This is because Israel only wanted Rachel in the first place. Billah's sons Dan and Naphtali are Rachel's first fruits and so are in the flowering periods. If you follow this a little and want to know more I can show you diagrams and maps showing how Rachel's and Leah's sons fit this chart to correspond to whats happening in the world today. I know it's hard to undersatand it all together. I have been using the key that my grandfather has given me twenty years ago to discover these things. So lets keep at it. Tell me more of your ideas if you will. dan b

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Then to enter the second millennium Noah's Flood divided mankind about 3000BC.
The Deluge occurred the same year Methuselah died 1,658 after the Garden or 2348 BC
Leaving this 2d millenium also entales a division of the waters of the Red Sea and Jordan river.
Moses lived 120 years and died 2,549 after the Garden. This places the escape across the Read Sea occurring around 2,475 after the Garden.
After entering the 3d millennim the promised time of rest for the Tribes of Isarel arrived. This judgment fulfilled era was when Israel lived as promised in peace following the Law with Jubilee.
The law and the Jubilee schedule were given to Moses 2,549 years after the Garden.
Then the 4th millennium brings Jesus Christs new creation, the "second covenaant." The 5th millennium divides the Christian(martyrs in white robes also) from the worldly populations. During the 6th millennium the judgment is fulfilled with the amazing arrival of the modern world. This is Man's creation after 6000 years coping God our father's 6 day creation.

I'm trying to figure out if Jesus was born 3,500 or 4,000 years after the Garden. That is a whopping 500 year difference. Keep in mind that all Old Testament history stops recording 3,607 after the Garden. That leaves 387 years without biblical description before Christ is born by the Gregorian Calendar. How do historians place Christ's birth around 2000 years ago and almost 4,000 years after the Garden?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
How do historians place Christ's birth around 2000 years ago and almost 4,000 years after the Garden?
That's an interesting question. It would be good to know the answer. Could historians be wrong, or did they just round off the number at 4,000 for convenience since they had no records of those 500 missing years.

It seems like the time of Christ birth is always a conundrum for historians. If they are not about 5 days off they are about 500 years off.

Last edited:
Upvote 0