Every generation claims the second coming in its time.

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
What does the year 2027 mean to you?
All quoted scripture is from the King James Version

2 Peter 3:8
8But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

1,000 man-years equals 1 God-day, where 6 days of Creation plus the 7th day of rest correlates to 7,000 man-years(7 God-days) with relevance to the 7 seals in the Book of Revelation. The day of rest begins after the end of the 6,000th man-year(6th God-day) and is referred to as the Millennium, equaling 1,000 man-years(1 God-day).

Adam was commanded to die the same God-day he disobeyed God. He died after living 930 man-years, well within that 1st God-day, providing perfect confirmation of 2nd Peter 3:8 cited above.

Genesis 2:17
17But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

After the end of the first 1,000 man-years(first God-day) and 3,000 additional man-years(3 additional God-days), Jesus' Resurrection as Savior ushers in the beginning of the 5,000th man-year(5th God-day), 4,000 man-years(4 God-days) after the garden expulsion. 2,000 man-years(2 God-days) later, man's toil will end 6,000 man-years(6 God-days) after man received the curse due to man's first sin in the garden.

Genesis 3:17
17And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

Now consider what will happen 6,000 man-years(6 God-days) later when Satan is bound and the day of rest results.

Genesis 2:2-3
2And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
3And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

Mankind is denied access to the tree of life for 6,000 man-years(6 God-days), that being from the time of man's first sin until the second coming of Jesus Christ. Mankind is once again granted access to the tree of life at the beginning of the 7,000th man-year(7th God-day) known as the day of rest.

Genesis 2:9
9And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Genesis 3:22-24
22And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
23Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
24So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

And so it is made plain that Adam enjoyed life everlasting by virtue of having access to the tree of life and that man's mortality began when he lost access to that tree. It was because of that first sin that immortality for man ended and the curse over the earth began. Now it happens that after 6,000 man-years(6 God-days) later, upon to the second coming of Jesus Christ, the tree of life is returned with its power of immortality and the end of the curse over the earth. This is the beginning of the 7,000th man-year(7th God-day) known as the day of rest or the Millennium.

Revelation 22:1-3
1And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

Jesus does not reveal the exact time of his second coming, but we must heed God's timetable of Creation to arrive "in or around" the year of these events.

Matthew 24:42-44
42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh

Understand that the Gregorian calendar begins approximately 6 years after the event of Jesus' birth, making the actual start date for the Gregorian calendar 6 AD. I use a minus 6 year adjustment as the mean value between the 4-8 years argued among the most astute theologians dealing with the subject of Christ's actual birth date. But Jesus had always existed. The more key event of Christ's Crucifixion, 33 years after his birth, 27 AD as adjusted for Jesus Christ's actual birth date of 6 yeas earlier, more or less, marked the end of the 4,000th man-year(4th God-day) while His Resurrection marked the beginning of the fifth thousandth man-year(fifth God-day), starting the era I refer to as the Resurrection Era, or RE. This places the end of the sixth thousandth man-year(sixth God-day) in or around the year 2027 RE instead of the year 2000 AD.

Subtracting seven years from 2027 RE arrives at the begin of the great tribulation, in or around the year 2020 RE. We are about to enter the last full decade of man's toil. Let's make it our best effort in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen and amen!

Concerning the age of the world and even the cosmos. All of man's era of enlightenment has fallen within these six thousand man-years(six God-days). Before this, Adam walked with God without time bearing on him and all that came before him. The clock of God's Will toward man starts ticking once Adam eats of the forbidden tree and for the first time, man faces mortality. If it were possible to measure the age of God's cosmos, its measurement might equal a certain unit of time multiplied by the number of all the stares and planets that ever existed. It is a simple if not divisive mind that would accuse Our Heavenly and Holy Father's 6 day creation should refer to the time in which the physical cosmos was created. What actually has occurred within God's 6 days of work(6,000 man-years) is the revelation of redemption.

Three ways God's Will toward man adds up.
(1) 6 days of creation plus the 7th day of rest.
(2) 6 seals plus the 7th seal when Satan is bound for 1,000 years.
(3) 6,000 years of man's mortality plus the 1,000 year Millennium = 7,000 years.

Faith is our first and most important miracle of which we ourselves perform. It is the only gift we create out of dust for our Lord, Jesus Christ and from it, all doubt is answered.

For the sake of welcoming the Holy Spirit for guidance, rdc

Last edited:
N

nowfaith86

What does the year 2027 mean to you?

All quoted scripture is from the King James Version

2 Peter 3:8
8But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

1,000 man-years equals 1 God-day, where 6 days of Creation plus the 7th day of rest correlates to 7,000 man-years(7 God-days) with relevance to the 7 seals in the Book of Revelation. The day of rest begins after the end of the 6,000th man-year(6th God-day) and is referred to as the Millennium, equaling 1,000 man-years(1 God-day).

Adam was commanded to die the same God-day he disobeyed God. He died after living 930 man-years, well within that 1st God-day, providing perfect confirmation of 2nd Peter 3:8 cited above.

Genesis 2:17
17But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

After the end of the first 1,000 man-years(first God-day) and 3,000 additional man-years(3 additional God-days), Jesus' Resurrection as Savior ushers in the beginning of the 5,000th man-year(5th God-day), 4,000 man-years(4 God-days) after the garden expulsion. 2,000 man-years(2 God-days) later, man's toil will end 6,000 man-years(6 God-days) after man received the curse due to man's first sin in the garden.

Genesis 3:17
17And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life;

Now consider what will happen 6,000 man-years(6 God-days) later when Satan is bound and the day of rest results.

Genesis 2:2-3
2And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
3And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

Mankind is denied access to the tree of life for 6,000 man-years(6 God-days), that being from the time of man's first sin until the second coming of Jesus Christ. Mankind is once again granted access to the tree of life at the beginning of the 7,000th man-year(7th God-day) known as the day of rest.

Genesis 2:9
9And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Genesis 3:22-24
22And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:
23Therefore the LORD God sent him forth from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken.
24So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

And so it is made plain that Adam enjoyed life everlasting by virtue of having access to the tree of life and that man's mortality began when he lost access to that tree. It was because of that first sin that immortality for man ended and the curse over the earth began. Now it happens that after 6,000 man-years(6 God-days) later, upon to the second coming of Jesus Christ, the tree of life is returned with its power of immortality and the end of the curse over the earth. This is the beginning of the 7,000th man-year(7th God-day) known as the day of rest or the Millennium.

Revelation 22:1-3
1And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:

Jesus does not reveal the exact time of his second coming, but we must heed God's timetable of Creation to arrive "in or around" the year of these events.

43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh

Understand that the Gregorian calendar begins approximately 6 years after the event of Jesus' birth, making the actual start date for the Gregorian calendar 6 AD. I use a minus 6 year adjustment as the mean value between the 4-8 years argued among the most astute theologians dealing with the subject of Christ's actual birth date. But Jesus had always existed. The more key event of Christ's Crucifixion, 33 years after his birth, 27 AD as adjusted for Jesus Christ's actual birth date of 6 yeas earlier, more or less, marked the end of the 4,000th man-year(4th God-day) while His Resurrection marked the beginning of the fifth thousandth man-year(fifth God-day), starting the era I refer to as the Resurrection Era, or RE. This places the end of the sixth thousandth man-year(sixth God-day) in or around the year 2027 RE instead of the year 2000 AD.

Subtracting seven years from 2027 RE arrives at the begin of the great tribulation, in or around the year 2020 RE. We are about to enter the last full decade of man's toil. Let's make it our best effort in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen and amen!

This is how it was reasoned and what the year 2027 means to me.

Concerning the age of the world and even the cosmos. All of man's era of enlightenment has fallen within these six thousand man-years(six God-days). Before this, Adam walked with God without time bearing on him and all that came before him. The clock of God's Will toward man starts ticking once Adam eats of the forbidden tree and for the first time, man faces mortality. If it were possible to measure the age of God's cosmos, its measurement might equal a certain unit of time multiplied by the number of all the stares and planets that ever existed. It is a simple if not divisive mind that would accuse Our Heavenly and Holy Father's 6 day creation should refer to the time in which the physical cosmos was created. What actually has occurred within God's 6 days of work(6,000 man-years) is the revelation of redemption.

Three ways God's Will toward man adds up.
(1) 6 days of creation plus the 7th day of rest.
(2) 6 seals plus the 7th seal when Satan is bound for 1,000 years.
(3) 6,000 years of man's mortality plus the 1,000 year Millennium = 7,000 years.

Faith is our first and most important miracle of which we ourselves perform. It is the only gift we create out of dust for our Lord, Jesus Christ and from it, all doubt is answered.

For the sake of welcoming the Holy Spirit for guidance, rdc

No offence, but this is completely unbiblical......

2 Peter 3:8 , says
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

This verse in context of the whole passage is referring to the fact that Jesus may seem to take along time to come back, but He will come back. It may seem like a long time, but God dwells outside of time. To him 1 day is no different that 1000 years. Not that 1 day is literallY 1000 years. But He takes a long time from our view to give men time to repent. He desires and wants as many that will choose Him to be saved, so He gives them a long time for them to choose.

This verse is in no way saying that we should take 1000 years to mean 1 day. We must take the verse for what it says in context.

God dwells outside of time, if God could be contained within time the time would be greater than God which is impossible. So God has no days or years. That is the point of that verse. It is all the same to Him....

You cannot predict when Jesus is coming back until the start of the tribulation.............Read the book 88 reasons why Jesus is coming in 1988.....or the article 777 reasons why Jesus is coming on 7-7-07.....you will see that date setting or year setting is impossible until the tribulation starts....that is the only biblical way to determine the time of Christ's coming, anything else is not biblical.

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Wow! did u really need to quote the whole thing?

When you say "completely unbiblical", how can you be taken seriously?

Anyway, why not include the context you speak of. I'll do it for you:

7But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
9The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Your point is understandable, but not exhaustive in concept. I know that time outside our world of relativity does not exist and so God provides it for our experience. And so He also provides us with other conventions for our ability to relate. At the same time God is elaborate with His intent to disclose His will exclusively to whom He wishes without the threat of losing the diligent.

Adam did die 70 years shy of a thousand, yet God insists that "in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die". So how plain must you receive this before you understand? Besides, God goes far beyond this to make clear His timetable for the fulfillment of prophesy.

Your suggestion that God would not have us be aware of "what watch" Christ returns is unfortunate for you.

It would appear to me that you read just to the first instance where you felt confident you could disagree and no further. I realize my post was a bit lengthy, but if you wish to be truly informed you should force yourself to be thorough.

I love you in Christ,
Robert Cast :prayer:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
WOW, until now I honestly thought that I was one of only a few if not the only one who understood the 1,000 year man years = to 1 God day.

What a pleasure it is to know that there are more out there.

This of course completely explains why Cain was able to leave his home and find a wife in the land of Nod (what a name). And that the woman he married was not his sister.

It also makes perfect sense to have that much time for Adam to have in order to name every single solitary animal, fowl, fish and mammal on this planet
(try doing that creatively, with no manual or encyclopedia to reverence, in a 24 hour period).

IT also, with all context included, completely explains the reason why there are only 1,000 years left for this particular planet once the GT is over and dung with and why the 1,000 years are free from the influence of Satan.

God labored for 6 GOD days and rested the seventh.

God is the same yesterday, today and forever.
The second week will not be any different from the first. He will have the “day of rest” no matter what.

We are at the brink of the very end of the 6th GOD day since creation, thus once the GT is over and dung with (which is in less than 7 years from now, give or take the missing years from BC to AD), we have a GOD day of rest.

Love,
Brother Jerry

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
No, you're not alone my sensitive brother in Christ. There are hoards of believers who rely on the Holy Spirit for divine inspiration. I'm always mindful of how the inexhaustible masks of vanity are decided to defeat divine understanding. It was those masks that closed to destroy me in the year 1976 that caused me to reach for my Lord and He was there with tears in His eyes, full of gifts I have carried all my life.

on my face for my Lord, the Good Shepherd,
Robert Cast

Last edited:
Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
No, you're not alone my sensitive brother in Christ. There are hoards of believers who rely on the Holy Spirit for divine inspiration. I'm always mindful of how the inexhaustible masks of vanity are decided to defeat divine understanding. It was those masks that closed to destroy me in the year 1976 that caused me to reach for my Lord and He was their with tears in His eyes, full of gifts I have carried all my life.

on my face for my Lord, the Good Shepherd,
Robert Cast

Well let me publicly welcome you to CF.

You will not find this place without masks, yet as long as the Word is the basis and Lord Jesus is the foundation with Holy Spirit as our guide, we shall see the things of GOD more clearly than mere shadows on the wall.
Love,
Brother Jerry

Upvote 0
N

nowfaith86

Wow! did u really need to quote the whole thing?

I actually didn't mean to, i was going to erase most of it and just leave certain parts, but I forgot.....oops....lol.

When you say "completely unbiblical", how can you be taken seriously?

I can be taken seriously when I say that when something is completely unbiblical.........That is not a "jab" (for lasck of another word) against you personally, but rather a statement on a belief with no true biblical support. I will explain in a second....

Anyway, why not include the context you speak of. I'll do it for you:

7But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
9The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Your point is understandable, but not exhaustive in concept.
I know that time outside our world of relativity does not exist and so God provides it for our experience. And so He also provides us with other conventions for our ability to relate. At the same time God is elaborate with His intent to disclose His will exclusively to whom He wishes without the threat of losing the diligent.

He is elaborate with His intent to disclose His will to whom He wishes....He wiches to disclose it to His friends.....any Christian who loves Him Jesus desires to disclose His will and secrets to. This is a biblical concept if you disagree I will be more than happy to show you verses.

Adam did die 70 years shy of a thousand, yet God insists that "in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die". So how plain must you receive this before you understand?

I take it as literal as what the chapter says.....it says that in the day (yowm, in Hebrew) you eat the fruit you will surely die......The word "yowm" has 3 meanings.....day, time, or year.....so this verse could be translated in the time that you eat the fruit you will die. It does not mean a literal day.....this interpretation is more biblically sound than taking a verse that is not meant literal and trying to make it literal.

Besides, God goes far beyond this to make clear His timetable for the fulfillment of prophesy.

I absolutely agree......He goes so far to make it clear that He would not relegate it to symbolism and taking a verse of a non literal passage and making it a literal verse to apply to time of all human history. The Bible gives us not indication of the fact that it should be interpreted this way. Peter, Paul, John, and none of the New Testament writers even hinted to that interpretation.

He wants us to know and gave clear signs so we would know....this theory is not a sign He gave.

Your suggestion that God would not have us be aware of "what watch" Christ returns is unfortunate for you.

I do believe that He would have us aware. I believe in a post-trib rapture and I believe that He when we see the tribulation start we will know the exact year month and even day of His return, and I believe until the tribulation starts we can see the signs of the seasons telling us we are closer, but I do not believe that anyone can say what year His return is until the events of the tribulation start. That is the only timeframe that scripture gives us exact numbers.......until then we can only know the seasons and know it is near, not when it will be.....

It would appear to me that you read just to the first instance where you felt confident you could disagree and no further.

Actually I read the whole thing....I understand your point and completely disagree. I stand behind my statement that it is completely unbiblical.

To prove this answer a couple of questions for me?
1. Show me one passage or verse in the bible that says that there is ever a literal 1000 year period on earth that was only 1 day for God.
2. Show me one passage where any Biblical author interpreted time in that manner.
3. If days represent 1000 years in Gen 1, then what does the word years represent in Gen 1.
4. It says that morning and evening were the first day and so on....morning and evening speak of the earth and of a literal day. So the days here do not represent one day of God time, but rather 1 day of earth time....so wouldn't that make it only a few milliseconds of God time?
5. Peter does not say that 1000 years is 1 day etc....He said 1000 years is "AS" 1 day....this is a similie..."A simile is a figure of speech comparing two unlike things, often introduced with the word "like" or "as". Similes allow the two ideas to remain distinct in spite of their similarities." (quoted from wickipedia)
So in other words the similarity is the fact that they are both lengths of time and it makes the point that no matter If God promised His return yesterday of 1000 years ago it is all the same....He will fulfill His promise, however these 2 lengths of time remain distinct. They are not the same in God days and man days.....they are seperate and distinct.

I realize my post was a bit lengthy, but if you wish to be truly informed you should force yourself to be thorough.

I read the whole thing, but the primary premise is founded on the concept of the 1000 years vs 1 day. If I address that as unbiblical it rules out your whole post. Again No offence to you personally....

I love you in Christ,
Robert Cast :prayer:

Love you in Christ as well

Matt

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Your literal god is a god in a box. God almighty will speak in ways to confound the unbeliever. Not to insult you, but you site age-old objections. Your only attack is that my belief in divine inspiration through the Holy Spirit does not apply to me. I will not even agree to disagree with you.

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I fully understand that 1,000 years is a day to The Lord, but where does the BIble say that human history is 7,000 years?? Where is the verse for this?

Not to mention that we've had over 6,000 years of human history......

Are you reading the Bible or the National Geographic? Your argument is supported by carbon dating? Google "How exact is carbon dating used today?" I'm happy to explain to you that you have no actual evidence of human history predating 4,000 RE. I know this because there is none.

As for the 7,000 years, I've added the Millennium to the 4,000 years before Christ's Resurrection plus the 2,000 years since His Resurrection. That would equal 7,000 years. There are many sources that document the genealogy of mankind based on the Pentateuch and beyond.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

contrabar

Sep 18, 2009
on earth :)
✟8,126.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
you touch on an interesting subject...

what you're actually describing, rdcast, is what is known as the "Six Day Theory"

interestingly enough, this theory was held by all early church teachers, and was also taught by Theophilus, Lactantius, and Irenaeus... and no, i know of one other who teaches this theory, and says that the First Seal was opened on September 11, 2001

Upvote 0
N

nowfaith86

Your literal god is a god in a box.

Your symbolic God is a God who does not have standards in His word as to what He speaks. Everyone can just add whatever they want to scripture that it does not say. What if I added the fact that I think that Jesus was a Ghost and never physically walked the planet.....There has to be a standard in the word of God, otherwise it is chaos and anyone could say anything....The standard cannot be left to symbolic meanings because anyone could interpret it anyway they want and who is to say whos right......the literal plain sense meaning of the word is that standard.

God almighty will speak in ways to confound the unbeliever.

I absolutely agree with this, but not in ways that conflict with His word. Jesus cannot contradict himself.

Not to insult you, but you site age-old objections.

Not to insult you, but if you can'f disprove these objections biblically then you the objections hold more weight than some symbolic meaning you have built a theory on.

Your only attack is that my belief in divine inspiration through the Holy Spirit does not apply to me.

I 100% believe in divine inspiration of the Holy Spirit.....but first and foremost the Holy Spirit divinely inspired the word.......then when He speaks to us it always must line up with the Bible.......as I pointed out your theory has several biblical holes......your theory holds no biblical weight........In some ways it goes directly against the Bible.....with all due respect.....I choose to believe the bible over you.....thanks anyways

I will not even agree to disagree with you.

Answer my objections I laid out in a clear biblical manner and I will agree with you, but you can't because your theory is unbiblical and false.....

I pray that God speaks to you through His word to reveal truth......

In Christ Matt

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
you touch on an interesting subject...

what you're actually describing, rdcast, is what is known as the "Six Day Theory"

interestingly enough, this theory was held by all early church teachers, and was also taught by Theophilus, Lactantius, and Irenaeus... and no, i know of one other who teaches this theory, and says that the First Seal was opened on September 11, 2001

Thank you and my name is Robert.

I'm eager to research all that you had to say and I'm sure it will help. I do believe in a correlation in the three systems, concurrent or not, though I'd strongly suggest they are to a large degree:
1) 6 day's of creation + 1 day of rest.
2) 6 thousand years of mortality and curse + the Millennium.
3) 6 seals + the 7th seal when Satan is bound for a thousand years.

The three things I bring to the table are:
1) applying the needed adjustment to the Gregorian calendar.
2) identifying Christ's Resurrection as God's focal point, not His birth.
3) defining AD and CE as RE, Resurrection Era to eliminate avoidance.

Something else I draw into focus is the insistence of every generation that the times of each of our lives are of such significance that surely it would require the second coming of Jesus Christ. This vanity is impossible to argue against and causes confusion when there are always current events that would resemble many aspects of some professorial events. This Resurrection Era of nearly 2,000 years has been in perpetual "end of age prophesy fulfillment" from its beginning. I suggest that there is nothing currently, or in the past that will remotely compare to what will take place upon the inception of the dreadful tribulation period, only a decade away! But it has always been good business for false prophets to point to this event or that, to satisfy our fear that God's plan doesn't regard our vanity.

Again, your insightful consideration for help is much appreciated.
Robert

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Answer my objections I laid out in a clear biblical manner and I will agree with you, but you can't because your theory is unbiblical and false.....

I pray that God speaks to you through His word to reveal truth......

In Christ Matt

good point

Upvote 0
K

kotel

rdcast
2) 6 thousand years of mortality and curse + the Millennium.

A scriptural confirmation for the above

Job 5:19 NIV
From six calamities he will rescue you; in seven no harm will befall you.

Job is representative of God’s creation.

Another scripture is;

Hos 6:1-3
1 Come let us return to the Lord He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us; he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds. 2 After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.

This prophecy concerns Israel and begins around 70 AD with Jerusalem’s destruction. Since that date two days ago, God has “torn” and “injured” his people but at the end of two thousand years God will restore his people in the third day, the Millennium.

The three things I bring to the table are:
1) applying the needed adjustment to the Gregorian calendar.
If this is an adjustment from the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar, the difference would be insignificant.

I’ve looked into the difference in the Hebrew calendar and Gregorian calendar and conclude the length of 70 years is based on the Gregorian calendar, most of the 70 years occurs during the church age which goes by the Gregorian calendar. In Daniel’s day and in Christ’s day and the great tribulation the length of time should be based on the Hebrew calendar of 360 days a month.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Epiphoskei

Senior Veteran
Jul 7, 2007
✟25,557.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I would point out to you that not only does God forbid speculation about the time of his return, but God is 13 years overdue by your scheme.

But moreover, to believe that God gave II Peter 3:8 for the purpose of performing arirthmetic to decode apocalyptic mysteries from otherwise plainly unapocalyptic texts is too inappropriatly esoteric for Christianity.

Reactions: seashale76
Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dear Kotel,

The proper placement of Christ's birth date is somewhat important. It's been a few years since I've looked into it, but it is well know that the Gregorian calendar places it anywhere between 2 to 8 years late. General consensus narrows it between 4 to 8 years and are the two numbers I use to arrive at their mean of 6 years. So, by the Gregorian calendar, I place the birth of Christ in or around the year 6BC. Using Christ's Resurrection as the more important event, being the event for which Jesus Christ becomes Savior, I add the length of His life, 33 years to 6 BC, arriving at the beginning of the Resurrection Era(RE) 27AD or 1RE. Projecting forward, this makes today's date, out to be 1982RE.

Your citing of Job 5:19 is totally remarkable! Thank you for that. I'm not sure how you factored in Hos 6:1-3.

God Bless you,
Robert

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I would point out to you that not only does God forbid speculation about the time of his return, but God is 13 years overdue by your scheme.

But moreover, to believe that God gave II Peter 3:8 for the purpose of performing arirthmetic to decode apocalyptic mysteries from otherwise plainly unapocalyptic texts is too inappropriatly esoteric for Christianity.
:blush:
LOL, can't see it your way. I'm the master idiot for writing idiot proof material. If you find my essay esoteric, there's nothing I can do to help you, but do read far enough to pick up on the disclaimers. 2nd Peter 3:8 has been fought over for as long as I can remember. You have an uphill battle for that one and maybe math isn't your strong suit. We have almost 10 years before the start of Tribulation and almost 17 years before Christ's return. Keep in mind, I always consider these dates "in or around" the events they pertain to and NEVER an actual date of an event. I use a map fixed in stone, undefiled by the vanity of man.

With love for my neighbor,
Robert

Upvote 0

B1inHim

LOVE one another
Nov 27, 2004
Cucamonga, Ca
✟10,781.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Upvote 0