Every generation claims the second coming in its time.

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
7000 years - - 3000AD

6000 years - - 2000AD

5000 years - - 1000AD

4000 years - JESUS CHRIST

3000 years - - 1000BC

2000 years - - 2000BC

1000 years - - 3000BC

000 - - 4000BC

The Bible tells us that for six days God laboured creating this world and then rested on the seventh. In this same pattern baut over six thousand years our world has followed similarly until the present time when we have arrived at the seventh day.

The Hebrews and Israelites have always begun their calendar from the time of Adam in Mesopotamia whom is generally thought to have lived about 4000BC. This would mean that their date would now be about 6000 years or more after Adam. With the culmination of this 6000 year period of world history, the Messiah is expected to arrive soon.

Christianity meanwhile, has set up its own time-keeping calendar based on the same principle of a day equaling a thousand years. After Christs crucifixion on Calvary Hill more than 2000 years ago his followers the Christians began using their new calendar dateing from his time in order to count the years until his return. The bible tells us that Christ will rise again on the morning of the third day.

From the time of Christ, until the year 1000AD constituted the first day while from 1000AD until 2000AD would be the second day. The beginning of the 21st century is therefore the begainning of the third 1000 year period after Jesus Christ's crucifixion and is therefore the morning of the third day. In this way it appears that the Christians and the earlier Hebrews were both expectant of the coming Messiah at this same time. dan b

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I am sooo pleased to be involved in reintroducing the facts. I had no idea that anyone had discovered this other than myself until very recently. Tho many of my points haven't been mentioned. It would seem to me that the reason of its rejection would be because it is fixed outside earlier generation's life experience. The old sin of vanity blinds even the most devout man/woman. Another very interesting thing to me is the other independent, yet concurrent prophecies that proclaim that the year 2027 is in fact the approximate time of our Lord's return !

On second thought, can you prove that there was this so called rejection ?? I'm calling you out on this...

:groupray:rob&friends

Physician, heal thyself.

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Physician, heal thyself.
This would imply I'm trying to heal something or someone. Or did you say this while looking in a mirror?

Commanders of the heavenly hosts, we who are unworthy beseech you, by your prayers encompass us beneath the wings of your immaterial glory, and faithfully preserve us who fall down and cry to you: “Deliver us from all harm, for you are the commanders of the powers on high!”

Holy Archangel Michael, pray to God for me.

"Why do you increase your bonds? Take hold of your life before your light grows dark and you seek help and do not find it. This life has been given to you for repentance; do not waste it in vain pursuits."~St. Isaac the Syrian
All of this I cherish. Where ever it came form, it is very beautiful and profoundly pertinent to us all.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This would imply I'm trying to heal something or someone. Or did you say this while looking in a mirror?
I'm simply pointing out the irony found in your post. I can't heal myself. That's why I have the Church and the medicine of immortality.

All of this I cherish. Where ever it came form, it is very beautiful and profoundly pertinent to us all.

Despite your sarcasm, yes, it is.

Also, what always strikes me about an OP such as yours is that it simply doesn't make sense. You've got math and theories and potential dates for everything and you act like it is some kind of lost esoteric knowledge that you're going to impart to the rest of us and you dare to say that the Holy Spirit is guiding you in this? It's doctrines of man.

I don't get what has to be so complicated. This is what we need to know:
"He shall come again with glory to judge the quick and the dead; whose Kingdom shall have no end." If one is living a life in Christ, then you needn't worry and speculate about so much else.

The Kingdom of God is Within You « Glory to God for All Things

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
7000 years - - 3000AD

6000 years - - 2000AD

5000 years - - 1000AD

4000 years - JESUS CHRIST

3000 years - - 1000BC

2000 years - - 2000BC

1000 years - - 3000BC

000 - - 4000BC

The Bible tells us that for six days God laboured creating this world and then rested on the seventh. In this same pattern baut over six thousand years our world has followed similarly until the present time when we have arrived at the seventh day.

The Hebrews and Israelites have always begun their calendar from the time of Adam in Mesopotamia whom is generally thought to have lived about 4000BC. This would mean that their date would now be about 6000 years or more after Adam. With the culmination of this 6000 year period of world history, the Messiah is expected to arrive soon.

Christianity meanwhile, has set up its own time-keeping calendar based on the same principle of a day equaling a thousand years. After Christs crucifixion on Calvary Hill more than 2000 years ago his followers the Christians began using their new calendar dateing from his time in order to count the years until his return. The bible tells us that Christ will rise again on the morning of the third day.
Leviticus 25 (New International Version)[1] The LORD said to Moses on Mount Sinai, [2] "Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'When you enter the land I am going to give you, the land itself must observe a sabbath to the LORD. [3] For six years sow your fields, and for six years prune your vineyards and gather their crops. [4] But in the seventh year the land is to have a sabbath of rest, a sabbath to the LORD. Do not sow your fields or prune your vineyards. [5] Do not reap what grows of itself or harvest the grapes of your untended vines. The land is to have a year of rest. [6] Whatever the land yields during the sabbath year will be food for you—for yourself, your manservant and maidservant, and the hired worker and temporary resident who live among you, [7] as well as for your livestock and the wild animals in your land. Whatever the land produces may be eaten. [8] " 'Count off seven sabbaths of years—seven times seven years—so that the seven sabbaths of years amount to a period of forty-nine years. [9] Then have the trumpet sounded everywhere on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the Day of Atonement sound the trumpet throughout your land. [10] Consecrate the fiftieth year and proclaim liberty throughout the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a jubilee for you; each one of you is to return to his family property and each to his own clan. [11] The fiftieth year shall be a jubilee for you; do not sow and do not reap what grows of itself or harvest the untended vines. [12] For it is a jubilee and is to be holy for you; eat only what is taken directly from the fields. [13] " 'In this Year of Jubilee everyone is to return to his own property.

The Jews received their calendar when God gave it to Moses on Mount Sinai.

From the time of Christ, until the year 1000AD constituted the first day while from 1000AD until 2000AD would be the second day. The beginning of the 21st century is therefore the begainning of the third 1000 year period after Jesus Christ's crucifixion and is therefore the morning of the third day. In this way it appears that the Christians and the earlier Hebrews were both expectant of the coming Messiah at this same time. dan b
The Gregorian Calendar is unfortunate in that it uses Jesus' birth as its starting point instead of His Resurrection-Salvation which is the beginning of the Resurrection Era(RE). Also, the Gregorian Calendar is dramatically inaccurate in dating Jesus' birth date.

I really like what you're trying to get at and hope you'll help me understand it better. I will be thinking about this more. Just one more perspective I've never heard of. What is the origin of this you speak of?
:study:

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I'm simply pointing out the irony found in your post. I can't heal myself. That's why I have the Church and the medicine of immortality.
Sorry, still missing it. Somehow, I suspect we don't share a common view of the Church, but I'd be interested in what you mean in your mentioning of "medicine of immortality"
Despite your sarcasm, yes, it is.
If you're lead to dish it, be lead to take it.
Also, what always strikes me about an OP such as yours is that it simply doesn't make sense. You've got math and theories and potential dates for everything and you act like it is some kind of lost esoteric knowledge that you're going to impart to the rest of us and you dare to say that the Holy Spirit is guiding you in this? It's doctrines of man.
You seem to have read a good bit of my posts barring the ones where I'm critical of myself. "you act like it is some kind of lost esoteric knowledge that you're going to impart to the rest of us and you dare to say that the Holy Spirit is guiding you in this" I wish you hadn't judged me as such. To say you're being unfair would be me judging you, so let me avoid that bit of, what you call, "irony". To me, it is "esoteric", only because I'm a very simple minded person. To say that I present myself in such a pitiful light, condemning me by saying that I "dare to say that the Holy Spirit is guiding you", tells me something of you. I have never in my life said the Holy Spirit guides me. To make such a claim would server only to ignore all my many and continuing sins, having turned my back oh the great gift of the Holy Spirit so many times, tho it has continued with me without ever failing me. You made that up to suit your desire to rush to judgment. I do witness to the fact that I've had the Holy Spirit for 33 years. Does that somehow offend you?
I came here with my own study and thoughts on the subject of Eschatology. I've been open to the point where I've been lead to consider dramatically different views. You have offered nothing beyond your suspicions of insincerity.

This is what we need to know:
Oh really?

Congratulations on your 5th year anniversary here at Christian Forums. And I just realized that my rebirth occurred the year of your birth, 1976? Also being the bicentennial of our Christian nation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I stand corrected. Thank you.
I don’t see my name here, but I’ll assume you are referring to me.
Let me make two observations:
1) You worry about literal interpretation,
I’m not worried.
yet you've come close in adopting the view that Jesus' Resurrection-Salvation would be more likely the time-stamped marker for God's Will toward man.
Coming close to the edge is not the same as going over the edge.
This is in opposition of using Jesus' birth.
I don’t get it.
2) The reminder that the heart is desperately wicked was well received.
You’re welcome.
Vanity is a killer no doubt and we should be reminded of this regularly among ourselves. I don't have a theory lest it be named after me, "Rob's Revelations" or some such nonsense.
I have many theories about many different things but they are not named after me. A theory is just an assumption formed based on the evidence presented, so I don’t’ hold theories as absolute truths. I hold them as alternative possibilities to the theories presented by others, such as yours.
I suggest, in our conversations at least, that we provide generic labels for the different perspectives.
I don't know why this is an issue. It is my theory because it is my personal perspective on the subject?
We should enjoy better progress if we deny ownership.
Again, it is my theory because it is my personal perspective on the subject, not because I own it. I would be quite pleased if there are others with this same perspective.

Weather my theory is wrong or right is no big deal. We should be always prepared for Christ' second coming before we die, and we could die any time now.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Your Perspective:
Garden------ Pre-------------- ------ Resurrection-------------------- Second-Coming
Expulsion Resurrection Era---------------Salvation ------- Resurrection Era------ Millennium
0-------- 1,000------- 2,000------- 3,000- 3,500- 4,000------- 5,000------- 6,000---- 7,000

^-----------
^------------^-------------^------^------^-------------
^-------------^----------^
--------|--------|--------|----|----|--------|--------|--------
--day1---- day2---- day3---- day4----- day5---- day6---- day7
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------we're here
--------------------------------------------------------------518 BSC(before Second-Coming)

That’s about right. Pretty impressive.

My Perspective:
Garden-------- Pre----------------------- - Resurrection------------ Second-Coming
Expulsion-- Resurrection Era------------------- Salvation---Resurrection Era---- Millennium
0-------- 1,000------- 2,000------- 3,000- ------ 4,000------- 5,000------- 6,000 --- 7,000
^-----------^------------^-------------^--- ---------^------------^-------------^-------- ---^
--------|--------|--------|--------|--------|--------|--------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------we're here
--------------------------------------------------------------------18 BSC(before Second-Coming)

I guess we’ll know for sure in 18 years time.

Upvote 0

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And just as the light of the sun appeared on the 4th creation day, even so the light of the SON appeared on the 4th God-day.
The bible tells us that Christ will rise again on the morning of the third day.
This is not exactly true. He rose the 4th day. He was buried for 3 days and 3 nights and rose on the 4th day.

For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth (Matt 12:40).

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Coming close to the edge is not the same as going over the edge.
The point I wanted to make was that considering the Resurrection-Salvation as the key to the study of Eschatology is not a literal position.
"This is in opposition of using Jesus' birth."
I don’t get it.
Jesus' birth has always been the starting point rather than His Resurrection. Making the 33 to 40 year adjustment is a fundamental change.
I have many theories about many different things but they are not named after me. A theory is just an assumption formed based on the evidence presented, so I don’t’ hold theories as absolute truths. I hold them as alternative possibilities to the theories presented by others, such as yours.

I don't know why this is an issue. It is my theory because it is my personal perspective on the subject?
Again, it is my theory because it is my personal perspective on the subject, not because I own it. I would be quite pleased if there are others with this same perspective.
Weather my theory is wrong or right is no big deal. We should be always prepared for Christ' second coming before we die, and we could die any time now.
I'm not whipping a dead horse here.

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
:thankful:
F
or anyone who cares, this thread was intended to be a discussion concerning subjects of Eschatology. I make no apologies for theorizing on the intent of this forum. Please keep criticism in a constructive vein. If a more direct and pointed criticism is desired, e-mail me at rdcast@gmial.com
Thank you
:smoke:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
.......................3½ Day Theory
Garden------ Pre-------------- ------- Resurrection----<2,500yrs>--- Second-Coming
Expulsion Resurrection Era---------------Salvation ------- Resurrection Era------ Millennium
0-------- 1,000------- 2,000------- 3,000- 3,500- 4,000------- 5,000------- 6,000---- 7,000
^--.. ......--^------- -----^--------- ---^,,,,,,,.^- ----^----- -------^------ ------^----. ------^
--------|--------|--------|----|----|--------|--------|--------
^first sin ------------------------------------------.........................---- -^ ,,,,,,-(day of rest)
..curse -----------------------------------------------------------------we're here
..mortality -----------------------------------------------518 BSC(before Second-Coming)

......... ....End of Day Transition Theory
Garden-------- Pre----------------------- - Resurrection<2,000yrs>Second-Coming
Expulsion-- Resurrection Era------------------- Salvation---Resurrection Era---- Millennium
0-------- 1,000------- 2,000------- 3,000- ------ 4,000------- 5,000------- 6,000 --- 7,000
^............-^----..-------^-----..------^--- ---------^--------..---^------..-----^-------- ---^
--------|--------|--------|--------|--------|--------|--------
^first sin ------------------------------------------.........................---------- -^-(day of rest)
..curse -------------------------------------------------.----------------------we're here
..mortality -------------------------------------------.----------18 BSC(before Second-Coming)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dana b

Dec 8, 2009
✟11,243.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello again,

Thankyou all for discussing this subject because it's about to get more amazing. If we are really living in the age after the 7th angel then "the mystery of God is opened." I think that we are.

My grandfather taught me these things from the Bibles but apparently it was handed down even to the Czar of Russia. Now to match the Hebrew and Christian timekeeping God has set into the Bible many markers. The one below was established to show the words of the Bibles " he knew the end even from the beginning."

Mankind...........Renaisanace...........................1500AD

Animals............Dark Ages..............................1000AD

Fowl........Christianity under Roman Eagle banner 333AD

Fish..........sign of the early Christians............... 33AD

...................................SUN-.................JESUS CHRIST
..................................MOON-..............O.T..Bible.500BC
............................Stars....Old testement Prophets 800BC

Fire................Solomon litghts fire in Temple 1000BC

Plants.......1000 years in promiced land of Canaan.....

Air..........Crossing Jordan on "dry land"...................2000BC
..............Red Sea crossing on "dry land".................

Water......................Noah's Flood.........................3000BC

Earth...........Agriculture in Mesopotamia(Adam).........4000BC

Even in this present age when most Christians have forgotten or have never been told about their religion, it is rare to find soneone who has not heard of it's basic synmbology. In the stories of Noah's Flood and the crossing of the Jordan River there are important historical metaphors. Most people in Europe and North America have even heard of King Solomon and how he built a great temple. Well, these exact point in history correlate to make the "1000 Year millennium divisions." Also they each parallel the four elements and the four life forums of the Genesis Creation Story!

Further along in history after Jesus reuinites mankind's growing consciusness, his Christians used as their symbol the "sign of the fish". Later when even the Roman Empire was converted to this new spiritual outlook they began carrying and spreading it's message throughout all of Europe under the banner of "the Eagle."

With the decline of the Roman Empire Europe was thrown into a " Dark Age" when men with some degree of innovation and sophistication nevertheless were free to act barbarian and in a "beastly" fashion. But with the begionning of the "Age of Enlightenment" and the Reformation Mankind emerged in triumph becoming civilized, inventing the printing press, innovating the church and discovering America!

Although these simple figures were imprinted in the original Genesis Bible Story a thousand years before Jesus's arrival, they have somehow been placed into the consciousness development of human civilization. Now is this not a miracle?! dan b

Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If we are really living in the age after the 7th angel then "the mystery of God is opened." I think that we are.
Please site the scripture to better define this "age after the 7th angel" Are you suggesting that the Great Tribulation has begun?
Now to match the Hebrew and Christian timekeeping God has set into the Bible many markers. The one below was established to show the words of the Bibles " he knew the end even from the beginning."
All calendars are no more than event managers, beit solar, lunar, etc, which must conform to the changing of the seasons. Our planet will have revolved, no more or less, than the appointed number of times around the sun. God Almighty's event calendar is described by His Jubilee cycle .
Mankind...........Renaisanace...........................1500AD

Animals............Dark Ages..............................1000AD

Fowl........Christianity under Roman Eagle banner 333AD

Fish..........sign of the early Christians............... 33AD

...................................SUN-.................JESUS CHRIST
..................................MOON-..............O.T..Bible.500BC
............................Stars....Old testement Prophets 800BC

Fire................Solomon litghts fire in Temple 1000BC

Plants.......1000 years in promiced land of Canaan.....

Air..........Crossing Jordan on "dry land"...................2000BC
..............Red Sea crossing on "dry land".................

Water......................Noah's Flood.........................3000BC

Earth...........Agriculture in Mesopotamia(Adam).........4000BC
This outline really does need to be expanded and properly annotated for anyone unfamiliar with its precepts to understand.
Even in this present age when most Christians have forgotten or have never been told about their religion, it is rare to find soneone who has not heard of it's basic synmbology. In the stories of Noah's Flood and the crossing of the Jordan River there are important historical metaphors. Most people in Europe and North America have even heard of King Solomon and how he built a great temple. Well, these exact point in history correlate to make the "1000 Year millennium divisions." Also they each parallel the four elements and the four life forums of the Genesis Creation Story!

Further along in history after Jesus reuinites mankind's growing consciusness, his Christians used as their symbol the "sign of the fish". Later when even the Roman Empire was converted to this new spiritual outlook they began carrying and spreading it's message throughout all of Europe under the banner of "the Eagle."

With the decline of the Roman Empire Europe was thrown into a " Dark Age" when men with some degree of innovation and sophistication nevertheless were free to act barbarian and in a "beastly" fashion. But with the begionning of the "Age of Enlightenment" and the Reformation Mankind emerged in triumph becoming civilized, inventing the printing press, innovating the church and discovering America!

Although these simple figures were imprinted in the original Genesis Bible Story a thousand years before Jesus's arrival, they have somehow been placed into the consciousness development of human civilization. Now is this not a miracle?! dan b
Again, please simplify and emphasize critical points. For me to catch up with what you hope to explain, you'll need to be less assuming.

I'm anxious to discover what you have to say.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

we&#8217;ve made an art form of nailing Christ to the cross as a sacrifice for our narcissism

Can we confess our sins?
Naaahhh!
:smarty:
Speak for yourself, but yea, Christ shed His Blood to wash away any sin deserving repentance. That includes narcissism, so cheer-up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rdcast

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
✟8,781.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Genesis 1:14-19 (New International Version)

14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth." And it was so. 16 God made two great lights&#8212;the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning
&#8212;the fourth day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Genesis 1:14-19 (New International Version)

14 And God said, "
Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years, 15 and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth." And it was so. 16 God made two great lights&#8212;the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17 God set them in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth, 18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And there was evening, and there was morning
&#8212;the
fourth day.
So are we in agreement too?

12 hours of evening-night (from sun-set to sun-rise) and 12 hours of morning-day (from sun-rise to sun-set).

The sun appears in the middle of a 24 hour day at the end of the evening-night (sun-rise) and the beginning of the morning-day (sun-rise).

The sun and The SON appeared in the middle of the - fourth day.

Last edited:
Upvote 0