North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In addition to the allegation that Fulton County District Attorney Willis is Nathan Wade's girlfriend, it is alleged that Willis' office paid Wade more than $650,000 with taxpayer dollars to be outside counsel to prosecute Trump and that Wade has allegedly paid to take Willis on lavish vacations.

Also, House Republicans are investigating allegations that Wade has invoiced meetings with President Joe Biden's White House, a fact Trump is saying furthers his long-held allegation that the indictments against him are coming in coordination, if not collusion and conspiracy, with Biden administration officials, up to and including the president.

But, despite all the allegations of impropriety, conflicts of interest, and potential conspiracy with the Biden White House, Wade's "utter lack of experience" and being paid more than $650,000 to take on perhaps the most prominent anti-racketeering case in American history against a former president is a major red flag, according to defense attorney Manny Arora.

There are no coincidences in American politics especially from the left side of isle. All 4 suits against Pres. Trump with little doubt being coordinated from the WH Counsels office and DOJ just 1 room down the hall from Presidency living quarters. Only the blind and I might add even the blind can see the political persecution of Pres. Trump because they know they lost by 30 million in '20' and know it will be double that this time around. Watch watchmen they will not give up power even if it means throwing America in an all out war. They will not stop at anything to retain their corruption and power.

Wade has never tried a criminal case and is nothing more than a low level ambulance chaser.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟152,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is certainly something coincidental about Mr Trump tossing accusations regarding this prosecutor. He accuses anyone who tries to hold him accountable of impropriety. This is not a new tactic for the Donald. I raised three kids who used to act like Mr Trump when confronted with discipline for their misbehavior. I'm grateful my children grew into productive adults with some guidance. Trump has turned American adults into children with his silly excuses and lies. 30,000,000 votes you say? Lol. This willful blindness continues to damage and divide America. And you are correct in that Mr Trump will apparently stop at nothing to attain his immunity and power again.

Arguing that the prosecutors are somehow too incompetent or inexperienced is a fairly ridiculous notion for one who is trying to beat them in court. Donald should be grateful if the prosecutors are inept. Don merely goads the stool pigeons into chasing the ambulance now.

Upvote 0

Brihaha

May 6, 2021
Virginia
✟152,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is it your contention the accusations are false?

Of course the contention "they lost by 30 million" is completely ridiculous and detached from reality. I have no contention regarding the merits of the accusations against prosecutors. Other than it's not a coincidence. It's Trump’s modus operandi to disparage anyone who says he acted inappropriately. But citizens don't have to feel obligated to keep choosing to believe that guy and keep helping him spread divisiveness throughout America.

It seems quite counterintuitive to argue that your opponents lawyers are incompetent while you are trying to best them in court lol.

How about your contention?

Upvote 0

A_JAY

Site Supporter
Mar 8, 2017
North Central
✟484,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
@I's2C
Evidently you failed to read the All Read News Link You are to include a "reliable" news link with your post. This is not News but typical partisan political garbage with personal partisan comments. Inappropriate for the "Christian" News Forum.

Upvote 0

I's2C

Aug 28, 2021
North Platte
✟35,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@I's2C
Evidently you failed to read the All Read News Link You are to include a "reliable" news link with your post. This is not News but typical partisan political garbage with personal partisan comments. Inappropriate for the "Christian" News Forum.
for 1 an over sight of mine, was thinking the headline was the link. added.

Its not partisan garbage unless you call the ex Fulton county AG-Democrat which the story was being quoted from.
"I'd tell her to get out of the case," former U.S. Attorney in Georgia Michael Moore, a Democrat, told CNN. "I really think in this type of case with these allegations, this case is bigger than any one prosecutor.

"And I think probably to preserve the case to show what's most important to her is the facts of the Trump case as opposed to her political career, if you will, at this moment."
While former DeKalb County District Attorney Robert James, a Democrat, is willing to overlook the allegations of impropriety being raised, he still says Willis was wrong to hire Wade, pay him a fortune in her career-making Trump case, have a personal relationship, and then benefit directly from the money she paid him by taking vacations with him.

isn't it so funny Dems are so willing to to over look crimes Dems do and this is a big one; but if Pres. Trump doesn't dot the i on a contract they will get him and go after him with everything they can, when that don't work just make it up, I call that the Smollet syndrome.
Doesn't matter what the source is to most on here, if the source doesn't speak what narrative people here want then it is not a worthy source, right? I mean the lame stream media -all of them have been caught in so many lies, in story after story that only the low information viewer believes every word they say. Just like the CNN journalist telling everyone in the summer of love riots that it was a peaceful gathering while buildings and police cars burn to the ground in back ground.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0