Wisconsin, United States of America
✟653,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
OK. I asked my wife and she has no clue what you are talking about. She regularly goes into the men's bathroom and would have no qualms using a male locker room. Now perhaps you can actually articulate these good reasons for separate bathrooms?

She has "no qualms" about getting undressed in a locker room full of strange men? She actually said that?

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Trans women aren't men. No one is asking women to share a locker room with men, except conservatives who think that trans women should be forced to use the men's locker room.

They actually are, even if they deny the science of Biology.

Upvote 0

LiberalChristian1980

Sep 20, 2018
Alexandria, VA
✟37,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
They actually are, even if they deny the science of Biology.
They're actually not, and if you actually understood anything about the philosophy of Star Trek you wouldn't post nonsense like this while pretending to be a fan of that super-progressive television franchise.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
They're actually not, and if you actually understood anything about the philosophy of Star Trek you wouldn't post nonsense like this while pretending to be a fan of that super-progressive television franchise.

What does Star Trek have to do with men using women's locker rooms?

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

LiberalChristian1980

Sep 20, 2018
Alexandria, VA
✟37,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
What does Star Trek have to do with men using women's locker rooms?

Much of Star Trek is about accepting others for who they are, and embracing infinite diversity. Accept trans women as the women that they are. You can't be a conservative and a fan of the message of Star Trek.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Much of Star Trek is about accepting others for who they are, and embracing infinite diversity. Accept trans women as the women that they are. You can't be a conservative and a fan of the message of Star Trek.

Who says I'm a fan of the message?
But even if that message was about "embracing infinite diversity", then there wouldn't be many shooting battles to see. They'd be standing around and embracing the Borg, the Dominion, the Kazon, and the Cardassian legal system.

Upvote 0

LiberalChristian1980

Sep 20, 2018
Alexandria, VA
✟37,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Who says I'm a fan of the message?
But even if that message was about "embracing infinite diversity", then there wouldn't be many shooting battles to see. They'd be standing around and embracing the Borg, the Dominion, the Kazon, and the Cardassian legal system.

Oh, you just like the space battles. How basic.

The Federation does try to respect all societies, and only ends up in conflict with them when the other society starts the fight. By respecting other cultures, the Federation grows by turning outsiders into insiders. By the 31st Century, even the Cardassians will have become part of the Federation, prior to the Burn.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Oh, you just like the space battles. How basic.

Can you quote where I said that, or are you just trying to goad?

The Federation does try to respect all societies, and only ends up in conflict with them when the other society starts the fight. By respecting other cultures, the Federation grows by turning outsiders into insiders. By the 31st Century, even the Cardassians will have become part of the Federation, prior to the Burn.

Sounds like you're more of a fan of the show than I am if you're familiar enough with it to give that much of a description of its timeline.

Upvote 0

LiberalChristian1980

Sep 20, 2018
Alexandria, VA
✟37,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Sounds like you're more of a fan of the show than I am if you're familiar enough with it to give that much of a description of its timeline.

I am a huge fan of Star Trek, and its message of inclusion, the value of tolerance, and the importance of science. Star Trek is about a future post-capitalism progressive utopia, or at the very least the attempt to build, protect and, at times, restore such a utopia, what's not to like?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I am a huge fan of Star Trek, and its message of inclusion, the value of tolerance, and the importance of science. Star Trek is about a future post-capitalism progressive utopia, or at the very least the attempt to build, protect and, at times, restore such a utopia, what's not to like?

It's plenty to like if you are able to distinguish science fiction from reality.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Then you're condemning yourself and your own views as a Christian?

It's not like Christians aren't allowed to point out bad behavior by other Christians. Both sides of the political spectrum do that all the time.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It's not like Christians aren't allowed to point out bad behavior by other Christians. Both sides of the political spectrum do that all the time.

I guess judging other Christians isn't so bad if you're willing to accept being judged as a result.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,567.00
Faith
Pentecostal
images

not an outhouse

We are talking about the US.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
✟653,244.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Are you incapable of answering the question?

She's not my wife, so I can't answer the question for her. Maybe you should ask her.

Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0