St. Louis
✟25,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Muslims are not the enemy they are our mission. The enemy is the enemy, not people. Prophecies are abstract and not upon us, people however are right in front of us lost in darkness. What will come will come, but damning people is not our job, our job is to show people Christ no matter what flag they fly.

I agree that the more secular Muslims are, esp. if you live around them. So does Joel Richardson. That doesn't change the fact that I believe the Bible supports a Muslim beast empire and Muslim AC. The religion is anti-Christ in nature.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
They believe Jesus was a prophet. Not the Messiah. They do not believe Jesus is the Son of God.

They deny that Jesus is the Son of God, but they do believe He is the Messiah. The Qur'an explicitly calls Jesus the Messiah.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
They deny that Jesus is the Son of God, but they do believe He is the Messiah. The Qur'an explicitly calls Jesus the Messiah.

-CryptoLutheran

Then they mean something else. Because the Messiah is to be the Son of God. They are only looking at a generalized meaning of "anointed one."

If they really believed He is the Messiah they would tread lightly with their anti_ Israel hatred and rhetoric. They do not understand what Messiah really means.

For it says... Psalm 2:1-12

1 Why do the nations rage
and the peoples plot in vain?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves,
and the rulers take counsel together,
against the Lord and against his Anointed, saying,
3 “Let us burst their bonds apart
and cast away their cords from us.”
4 He who sits in the heavens laughs;
the Lord holds them in derision.
5 Then he will speak to them in his wrath,
and terrify them in his fury, saying,
6 “As for me, I have set my King
on Zion, my holy hill.”
7 I will tell of the decree:
The Lord said to me, “You are my Son;
today I have begotten you.
8 Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage,
and the ends of the earth your possession.
9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
and dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.”
10 Now therefore, O kings, be wise;
be warned, O rulers of the earth.
11 Serve the Lord with fear,
and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son,
lest he be angry, and you perish in the way,
for his wrath is quickly kindled.
Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you have the gift and calling? You do it. As for us who do not? Not all of us have been called to be martyred. May God bless you in wisdom to be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove.
We are all called to love our neighbour as our self. Your neighbour is the person in front of you no matter what they look like.

Reactions: RaymondG
Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I agree that the more secular Muslims are, esp. if you live around them. So does Joel Richardson. That doesn't change the fact that I believe the Bible supports a Muslim beast empire and Muslim AC. The religion is anti-Christ in nature.
It depends how saying that motivates how you engage with Muslims. If you are more motivated then this is a good thing if instead you are more motivated to avoid Muslims then this is not a good thing and I would suggest to change your mindset.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We are all called to love our neighbour as our self. Your neighbour is the person in front of you no matter what they look like.

No... your neighbor is your neighbor. Jesus was teaching how people in a community are to learn to live and let live. To mind ones own business and give others their freedom.

With Allah its live like us or make die.

Naive is not what the Lord seeks.

Christians are beheaded in Muslim countries. Its a religion for psychopaths. You are not just dealing with just human beings. Its heavily demonic where Sharia law is practiced.

Jesus told his disciples to dust the dust off their sandals when they were not welcomed. Don't be stupid and get yourself killed. Matthew 10:14

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It depends how saying that motivates how you engage with Muslims. If you are more motivated then this is a good thing if instead you are more motivated to avoid Muslims then this is not a good thing and I would suggest to change your mindset.
Not all Muslims are sold out as those who under Sharia law would force it upon them. Some practice it because they suffer from self righteous religious pride. Some are smiley faced and appear to be friendly in a superficial way. The Koran is two faced. It reaches getting along with others as long as they do not have a majority. Its so they can embed themselves in a culture and then act as leaven. If they gain the upper hand, then the Koran demands that they control the infidels. Its a sneaky religion. Sneaky because it knows most people are naive and ignorant of what they really believe.

Try here. Make sure to keep enlarging the print until you can read it easily.
[PDF] The Principle of Abrogation in the Quran - Free Download PDF

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No... your neighbor is your neighbor. Jesus was teaching how people in a community are to learn to live and let live. To mind ones own business and give others their freedom.
When Jesus was ask who is my neighbour his example was among two people groups that hated each other. People are people and we can't just demonize all people in a belief system because of bad things that happen, Christians do some horrific things as well. You are as unworthy of grace as they are, there's no entitlement here because you grew up in x country. Christ tells us the same measure we use on others will be used on us one day which tends to suggests that to receive grace you need to show grace, especially to those you hate.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not all Muslims are sold out as those who under Sharia law would force it upon them. Some practice it because they suffer from self righteous religious pride. Some are smiley faced and appear to be friendly in a superficial way. The Koran is two faced. It reaches getting along with others as long as they do not have a majority. Its so they can embed themselves in a culture and then act as leaven. If they gain the upper hand, then the Koran demands that they control the infidels. Its a sneaky religion. Sneaky because it knows most people are naive and ignorant of what they really believe.

Christians practice christianity for a zillion wrong reasons and have done horrific things in the name of Christ and use the Bible to justify their actions. I'm not here to preach Islam, the Qur'an ultimately points to deception not truth but I have never met a Muslim that fits whatever box you're making but I have met many Christians that I don't want to be anywhere near. So maybe going to Syria isn't a unique call for you but what about the Muslims you encounter at your grocery store or place of work?

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
“A demonstration in support of the man who killed Mr. Naseem was held in Hyderabad, Pakistan, on Thursday.“

Hyderabad is

Always makes you wonder about rest of the facts you don’t actually know about and don’t bother to check.

It's a city in Pakistan. I have no idea if they were correct. You offered no information that would say different. Several articles quoted the same location.

Why would you make a condescending remark towards me instead of directing it at the author of the article? Do you not wish me to point out the wrong in the world? I'm curious as to what would motivate you to make that remark.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Running2win

Jul 20, 2020
St. Louis
✟25,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Yes, there were two young Muslims at a hospital where I worked in the 1990s, we got to talking about Israel and they really got agitated. They also said there is a Muslim saying "eat with the Jews sleep with the Christians". They said Christians are naive of what the role of Islam really is. This was before 9/11.

My thought is- here in America, if God puts a Muslim in your workplace, or in your community or neighborhood, you should treat them as any other person that needs Jesus. But study up on their religion and be wise that they are trying to convert you too, and could have other motives for being here. Don't be naive.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
If you have the gift and calling? You do it. As for us who do not? Not all of us have been called to be martyred. May God bless you in wisdom to be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove.
You are right that not all are called to be martyrs. However we are told that those who follow Messiah will suffer persecution. Different kinds and different levels for different people, it seems.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I'm not concerned with enemies of the state, I'm speaking of the spiritual where there are no political boundaries of x hates y. Saul was one of these enemies you speak of and unpacking spiritual wisdom with him could have gotten you stoned, yet he was chosen by Christ to be more and later became one of the most influential Christians of all time.

Witness as the spirit leads you, of course, as you should do in all activities in no different of a manner. We need to be as wise as serpents and as gentle as doves (not the opposite) so don't unpack complex theological insights with someone who's going to stone you like Saul and doing so will be throwing away wisdom and provoking a possible hostile response. Instead give them what they are ready for so they may receive it and grow. Christ tells us to love our neighbour as our self, not to wait for HS revelation in order to know if someone is worthy or not, this level of love is implicit and per-approved by the HS. (and here's a secret: no one is worthy)

So the next time you see one of these "enemies" try and show them a level of love Christ calls us to show. Do so with intention to show them Christ being as gentle as a dove but be strategic and not just soap box preaching so as to be as wise as a serpent.

With Muslims do you know we both love Jesus? Do you know we both believe Jesus will come back to judge the world? That Jesus has power over life and death, he was born of a virgin and ascended into heaven and we are told to obey him? Most also think Christian's believe Jesus is the physical offspring of Allah and Mary having sex and we worship Allah, Mary and Jesus and call them one God. This is just as heretical on our side as it is on their side. Muslims are raised with the wrong perspective about Christ but often that's all they know because that's all they have been shown. Your job is to show them who Christ really is, not to sweep them under a rug and say it's wasted effort.
Nowhere at any time did I even hint that Muslims should be "swept under the rug." Got a quote to support that? I actually said very, very clearly that some can be saved and are being saved.

Why do you assume you should lecture me on what level of love I am showing to others, and why are you assuming, apparently, that I am not up to your standards? You know nothing about me.

The Muslims do not love the "Jesus" that is in the Bible. The REAL One. The Jesus Christians worship is the Son of the Almighty who died for our sins on the Cross. The Jesus that Islam talks about is not Him at all. As someone pointed out above, Islam teaches that we have no Savior in Him, but that He is merely a prophet.

Why don't you know all that? Please get your facts straight before lecturing others. As I already pointed out, Islam says YHWH, aka God, has no son. It say He did NOT die for our sins and that Judas died on the cross. The first law of logic is that two contradictory statements cannot both be true. But common sense tells us that, too.

Islam is antiChrist. As I said before that does not mean that Muslims cannot be saved, and some are being saved even in miraculous ways. But as long as anyone, Muslim or otherwise, is accepting a phony "Jesus", they cannot be saved.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Running2win
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nowhere at any time did I even hint that Muslims should be "swept under the rug." Got a quote to support that? I actually said very, very clearly that some can be saved and are being saved.

I inferred it... somewhere after when you said that witnessing to Muslims was "at the very least a big waste of time" or the pearls to pigs part. Yeah I know you said witnessing "willy nilly" but you're only counter solution was as the HS prompts which although is an answer indeed everyone can agree with it should be very much implicit in all our actions, it certainly was in the post you replied to, and leaving it to "HS direction" as a very broad abstract answer seemed to lack a commitment unless a voice from heaven came out of the sky and told you otherwise. I didn't really sense a desire but very much an aversion to it and hiding under the absence of bright lights from the HS as your justification, hence the "sweeping under a rug" line.

I mean to challenge not offend. Our role is to show Christ, not to judge who is worthy or not worthy. We do the collecting, Christ does the sorting. We need to be smart about it indeed but that doesn't mean a certain group simply is not worth it. You were worth it yet underserving and so are they but perhaps no one has bothered to take the time. If not you then who? We all share in the responsibly to share Christ and no one is exempted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It's a city in Pakistan. I have no idea if they were correct. You offered no information that would say different. Several articles quoted the same location.

Why would you make a condescending remark towards me instead of directing it at the author of the article? Do you not wish me to point out the wrong in the world? I'm curious as to what would motivate you to make that remark.

Actually it is a city name on both countries so my bad.

I did note earlier that article was originally from New York Times.

No condescension implied to you.

Having been to Hyderabad in India just figured The NY Times got the cities wrong.

Pretty often when you actually know something about a subject you notice the media gets it wrong.

Hardly news I guess.

Sorry if you took it wrong way.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I inferred it... somewhere after when you said that witnessing to Muslims was "at the very least a big waste of time" or the pearls to pigs part. Yeah I know you said witnessing "willy nilly" but you're only counter solution was as the HS prompts which although is an answer indeed everyone can agree with it should be very much implicit in all our actions, it certainly was in the post you replied to, and leaving it to "HS direction" as a very broad abstract answer seemed to lack a commitment unless a voice from heaven came out of the sky and told you otherwise. I didn't really sense a desire but very much an aversion to it and hiding under the absence of bright lights from the HS as your justification, hence the "sweeping under a rug" line.

I mean to challenge not offend. Our role is to show Christ, not to judge who is worthy or not worthy. We do the collecting, Christ does the sorting. We need to be smart about it indeed but that doesn't mean a certain group simply is not worth it. You were worth it yet underserving and so are they but perhaps no one has bothered to take the time. If not you then who? We all share in the responsibly to share Christ and no one is exempted.
More lecturing. Not impressed. Don't need it, no matter how much you presume that I do.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private

P.S. I will lecture you back. People are trying to warn you, to open your eyes, to keep you from being so naive that you could be hurt. Not one single person has said Muslims cannot be saved and I have, again clearly said they can. But those who willfully follow an evil religion are your enemies. Wake up and don't trust them. Beware.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
They believe Jesus was a prophet. Not the Messiah. They do not believe Jesus is the Son of God.
They believe Jesus was the Messiah and they believe it's blasphemous to say God has a son. The context of son however to them is typically a physical separate offspring from the result of God in a sexual union with Mary. The three, God (Allah), Mary and Jesus make up the context of the Trinity, and so they reject it or any notion of it. (I reject that too).

The Qu'ran is vehemently anti-tritheistic, and aggressively Unitarian, but seems to avoid anti-trinitarian language. Interpretations superimpose it over Christianity but what it superimposes is a heretical in Christian eyes too but since the Qur'an is right it's right about its mistakes too. Some times some re-education helps in showing that Christians reject 3 god's or sexual unions between God and Mary or Mary as a godess, etc. I'm not saying they magically fall in love with Christianity but often what they oppose of Christianity we oppose too.

Upvote 0