Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
P.S. I will lecture you back. People are trying to warn you, to open your eyes, to keep you from being so naive that you could be hurt. Not one single person has said Muslims cannot be saved and I have, again clearly said they can. But those who willfully follow an evil religion are your enemies. Wake up and don't trust them. Beware.
Thanks for the warning. I live in a Muslim community, I eat in their homes and they in mine and our kids are friends. Eid Al Adha just finished. This is a celebration of the sacrafice. What sacrafice? The sacrafice between Abraham and his son where God stops Abraham and gave him a ram instead. During this day Muslims across the world sacrafice an animal such as a sheep, goat or cow to commemorate this event and they seek to have their sins cleansed through this sacrafice. I enjoy hearing what my friends think this day means and then having an opportunity to explain the deeper meanings and why we don't need to sacrafice an animal to get forgiveness and so much more, that story has endless connections back to God, I even read the account straight from the bible. I've earned this right and it's not something I take lightly but they are not my enemies they are my mission.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When Jesus was ask who is my neighbour his example was among two people groups that hated each other. People are people and we can't just demonize all people in a belief system because of bad things that happen, Christians do some horrific things as well. You are as unworthy of grace as they are, there's no entitlement here because you grew up in x country. Christ tells us the same measure we use on others will be used on us one day which tends to suggests that to receive grace you need to show grace, especially to those you hate.

Damian Wars.... Do you know that the Muslims brag about how Thomas Jefferson had a copy of the Koran?

What they deny.... Jefferson got a copy because of the Islamic pirates boarding ships and extorting European nations for large sums of money. It was beginning to happen with American ships sailing in that part of the world too.

From what I understand congress wanted to appease the Muslims. Jefferson refused. Instead he resurrected the US Marines. He had a fleet built for them and they sailed to destroy the Islamic pirates. Its why the Marine hymn begins with.. "From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli." The reason the Marines are called "leather necks" was because the Marines needed to wear thick leather straps around their necks when boarding Muslim ships to prevent a quick decapitation that these religious "Arabs" performed without blinking an eye.

What Jefferson did was to study the Koran and hated what he saw. He saw a religion of hatred and primitive brutality. We don't get told that part of history too often. He concluded and said that it was one religion not to be tolerated! Keep in mind. He was the President who championed religious freedom.

They are the only religion that wants to eliminate the Jew from the face of the earth. There goes your neighborhood. Love them. Invite them in. The nice smiley ones are to lay the groundwork for others to follow.

My people perish because of a lack of knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,787.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for the warning. I live in a Muslim community, I eat in their homes and they in mine and our kids are friends. Eid Al Adha just finished. This is a celebration of the sacrafice. What sacrafice? The sacrafice between Abraham and his son where God stops Abraham and gave him a ram instead. During this day Muslims across thI'm world sacrafice an animal such as a sheep, goat or cow to commemorate this event and they seek to have their sins cleansed through this sacrafice. I enjoy hearing what my friends think this day means and then having an opportunity to explain the deeper meanings and why we don't need to sacrafice an animal to get forgiveness and so much more, that story has endless connections back to God, I even read the account straight from the bible. I've earned this right and it's not something I take lightly but they are not my enemies they are my mission.
I'm glad if you are getting along with Muslims. And I hope that will continue and that you will lead some to salvation. Your experience, however, no way negates the fact that Muslims are beheading Christians and otherwise horrifically abusing them and other "infidels" on a regular basis, plus running a slave trade with blacks in Africa.

It doesn't change the fact that the Quran asks Allah to destroy Christians and Jews. It doesn't change the fact that Islam and Mecca, I believe as shown in the vid above, are part of the end times anti Christ system.

I think you could be in danger in the future. I pray for your safety.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for the warning. I live in a Muslim community, I eat in their homes and they in mine and our kids are friends. Eid Al Adha just finished. This is a celebration of the sacrafice. What sacrafice? The sacrafice between Abraham and his son where God stops Abraham and gave him a ram instead.

They also believe that Isaac was not the chosen one. That Ishmael was. Get you facts straight so you can know what you are dealing with. I went to a lecture at a college in a classroom and asked that very question. They were the academic smiley type and sort of passed it along as nothing was said. They would not correct me. The truth will make you free (of their deception).

Islam believes Ishmael was the chosen one. Most Muslims believe that Abraham was told to sacrifice his son, Ishmael, though the Qur'an does not mention the name of the son. The multiple versions suggest that the dhabih was originally an oral story that had been circulating before being written as it is in the Qur'an and in additional commentaries. Ishmael in Islam - Wikipedia

They are suckering you.... Plain and simple. That is what Allah wants them to do. Next thing, you will become a spokesman for them.. That's how it works.

If the Muslims grew in sufficient numbers to take over? Those nice Muslims would be killed off by them too.

I worked with a Muslim who is the nice type. His father held a high office in a foreign country. Well educated. I asked him why did he not simply move to a nation where Sharia law was the norm, so he could live as he wants to. He told me that they would kill him.

For he is the "nice smiley" type that they allow to go forth to open doors for the others to follow, but not the kind that they want to live with once they take control. Nice loving Muslims get killed off or oppressed in Sharia nations by the religious determined ones. For Allah's desire is world conquest. By all means.. even sanctioned lying.

Have them genuinely come to Christ. Then you have something. Sounds like they are enjoying winning you over to how nice they can be and you not even being the wiser.

Ask them which son did Abraham offer to sacrifice. Not only see what they tell you. Notice how they say it.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You are right that not all are called to be martyrs. However we are told that those who follow Messiah will suffer persecution. Different kinds and different levels for different people, it seems.
Persecution will be on your own job if the Lord so arranges it. Being a martyr is not for everyone. Many simply die the sin onto death because of neglect of genuine study and having understanding, and end walking off a cliff in their emotions being their god. Martyrs that are pleasing to God are few and far in between. Stephen was brilliant and knew exactly what he was dealing with. Many are simply sincere and stupid... and stubborn. Refusing correction. Like the Jonestown massacre. They are not glorifying Christ in their deaths. Those who have truth and are Spirit filled, receive a special dying grace in the moments of their going home to be with the Lord.

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
They also believe that Isaac was not the chosen one. That Ishmael was. Get you facts straight so you can know what you are dealing with. I went to a lecture at a college in a classroom and asked that very question. They were the academic smiley type and sort of passed it along as nothing was said. They would not correct me. The truth will make you free (of their deception).

Islam believes Ishmael was the chosen one. Most Muslims believe that Abraham was told to sacrifice his son, Ishmael, though the Qur'an does not mention the name of the son. The multiple versions suggest that the dhabih was originally an oral story that had been circulating before being written as it is in the Qur'an and in additional commentaries. Ishmael in Islam - Wikipedia

They are suckering you.... Plain and simple. That is what Allah wants them to do. Next thing, you will become a spokesman for them.. That's how it works.

If the Muslims grew in sufficient numbers to take over? Those nice Muslims would be killed off by them too.

I worked with a Muslim who is the nice type. His father held a high office in a foreign country. Well educated. I asked him why did he not simply move to a nation where Sharia law was the norm, so he could live as he wants to. He told me that they would kill him.

For he is the "nice smiley" type that they allow to go forth to open doors for the others to follow, but not the kind that they want to live with once they take control. Nice loving Muslims get killed off or oppressed in Sharia nations by the religious determined ones. For Allah's desire is world conquest. By all means.. even sanctioned lying.

Have them genuinely come to Christ. Then you have something. Sounds like they are enjoying winning you over to how nice they can be and you not even being the wiser.

Ask them which son did Abraham offer to sacrifice. Not only see what they tell you. Notice how they say it.
I am well aware of which son they think Abraham was about to sacrafice. I'm not interested in a discussion about who Abraham took up the mountain with a Muslim to what possible end does that accomplish? Nor am I interested in a political or military conquest discussion... again to what end? I am interested in showing them Christ, not Issac. If they are driven to infiltrate my home I am driven to spread Christ. Christ has authority over all things so I think I have the upper hand.

• Friendly
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,787.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Persecution will be on your own job if the Lord so arranges it. Being a martyr is not for everyone. Many simply die the sin onto death because of neglect of genuine study and having understanding, and end walking off a cliff in their emotions being their god. Martyrs that are pleasing to God are few and far in between. Stephen was brilliant and knew exactly what he was dealing with. Many are simply sincere and stupid... and stubborn. Refusing correction. Like the Jonestown massacre. They are not glorifying Christ in their deaths. Those who have truth and are Spirit filled, receive a special dying grace in the moments of their going home to be with the Lord.
Messiah did say that if they persecuted Him, they would persecute His followers. I have not been a martyr, but I have certainly experienced persecution for my faith.

• Agree
Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think you could be in danger in the future. I pray for your safety.
Don't pray for me, Christ has me covered, I'm not worried about it and sleep quite peacefully, pray for them that they would see Christ. Better yet pray for the Muslims you see around you.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am well aware of which son they think Abraham was about to sacrafice. I'm not interested in a discussion about who Abraham took up the mountain with a Muslim to what possible end does that accomplish? Nor am I interested in a political or military conquest discussion... again to what end? I am interested in showing them Christ, not Issac. If they are driven to infiltrate my home I am driven to spread Christ. Christ has authority over all things so I think I have the upper hand.

How are you showing them Christ?

And, why did you state what you did as them celebrating Abraham's sacrifice as a good thing, knowing its a fraud? Trying to give us the wrong impression?

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,787.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Don't pray for me, Christ has me covered, I'm not worried about it and sleep quite peacefully, pray for them that they would see Christ. Better yet pray for the Muslims you see around you.
Too late I already prayed. Why are you once again making negative assumptions about me? I have certainly prayed for Muslims over the years, individual ones and those in general.

One more caution. Before the 3rd Reich took over there was peace between the general populace and Jews. The general populace, too, made friends, even sometimes intermarried, with Jews. But once the Nazis took over many Jews - not only in Germany - became pariahs to many who had once seemed friendly.

This same type of scenario has been observed in Muslim places. Once the radical Muslims come in to take over, Christians are in serious trouble and need to get out. And radical Muslims are the true Muslims who believe, as the Quran says, that Allah is to destroy Christians and Jews. Don't be fooled into complacency.

All I have to say. Blessings and bye!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Victor in Christ

Jehovah Tsidkenu
Jun 9, 2020
British Isles
✟17,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do not be an enemy of Islam only. The spirit of the Anti-Christ denies Jesus Christ is the son of God. There are many who deny Jesus Christ is the son of God even from the days of the Apostles. Those people are your spiritual enemy, wage war against them with the double edged sword (the word of God), not the sword of man. Just because the world tells you Islam is your enemy NOW, there will come another enemy and another and another until Christ has gathered in his remnant and deals with sin once and for all.

God Bless

• Useful
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,787.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Do not be an enemy of Islam only. The spirit of the Anti-Christ denies Jesus Christ is the son of God. There are many who deny Jesus Christ is the son of God even from the days of the Apostles. Those people are your spiritual enemy, wage war against them with the double edged sword (the word of God), not the sword of man. Just because the world tells you Islam is your enemy NOW, there will come another enemy and another and another until Christ has gathered in his remnant and deals with sin once and for all.

God Bless
Yes, but the OP is dealing with the issue of Islam, not everything in the world. Of course there is a spirit of anti Christ in many belief systems. Yes there will be many enemies and that has always been so. But again, this string is about Islam, and there are those of us, as seen in posts early on, who feel the final biggest and most devastating anti Christ of all, as described in Revelation, will come from Islam. If you don't believe that, up to you. I surely do.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Isn't possible.

Muslims believe Jesus is the Messiah.
Jews don't believe the Messiah has come.

Muslims and Jews accepting a single, future individual as the Messiah is an idea that requires not being well enough acquainted with either Judaism or Islam.

-CryptoLutheran
They will believe the Antichrist is the Messiah...

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Not talking about Jewish belief system, but bloodline. You can have a Jewish bloodline and be a Muslim (believer in Islam). I posted the genealogy of just such a person!

You can have a Jewish bloodline, and even work for Hitler during WWll. George Soros comes to mind.

• Agree
Reactions: Rachel20
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
They will believe the Antichrist is the Messiah...

I feel that this level of confidence about something requires some kind of basis, in this case, a basis in revelation, aka Scripture.

Otherwise it's just an opinion, and I see no reason why such an opinion should be regarded as having much weight.

1) I'm not convinced that there is sufficient biblical support for the idea of there being a definitive, end-of-the-world figure known as "The Antichrist". The idea behind this idea tends to be the result of cobbling together several pieces of information, but wherein the relevant texts don't really suggest themselves a relationship between them.

a) The only use of the word "antichrist" comes to us from the Johanine epistles, primarily the first. And here the antichrist(s) refer to heretics who had once been present within the apostolic/Christian communities but which were never of them, for they preach heresy. The type of heresy in question can easily be identified in the text as referring to proto-Gnostic beliefs, namely Donatism and Cerinthianism. The spirit of antichrist is the spirit of heresy which denies the fundamental teachings of the Christian faith in regard to Jesus Christ as the Incarnate God-Man.

b) The vague figure which St. Paul speaks about in 2 Thessalonians, the "man of sin" is also frequently used to speak of this future Antichrist, but the text itself is difficult to parse--and so debate over what St. Paul speaks of here has been continuous throughout the history of the Church with many diverse opinions. In particular the Apostle here speaks of that which restrains needed to be taken away, the ancient opinion most common in Christian antiquity has this referring to the Roman Empire. That the Roman Empire was a restraining force curbing against lawlessness. Which is one of the reasons, of course, why when Rome was invaded and taken over by the barbarians in the 5th century, and the collapse of the Roman Empire in the west, many Christians were of the opinion that this was the end of the world. Of course these things happened, the world didn't end, and Western Europe continued on generally just fine. The barbarians converted to Christianity, and in the place of old Rome stood new kingdoms of the Franks, Lombards, Visigoths---and eventually France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and Portugal. And opinions over this text have continued to be diverse without there being much in terms of a general consensus within the Church. Is the "man of sin", the "lawless one" an end times antichrist? Maybe. Or maybe it's an historical figure. Is the falling away Paul speaks of something that happens near the end, or does he refer to those who lapse during persecution, such as happened under Diocletian?

c) The Beast of Revelation 13 is another popular figure that is often used to speak of a final antichrist, though in the context of the Revelation itself it is almost certainly a reference to Emperor Nero and the imperial power structure of Rome itself; though again opinions are divided in Church history on this matter as well.

d) The last major figure often looked to is the "king of the north" mentioned a few times in Daniel, though the case of the historicity of this is the strongest of any of the text here; as these references are almost absolutely certain as being about the Syrian Wars between the Diodochi, specifically the Seleucids of Syria and the Ptolemies of Egypt. These conflicts eventually saw the land of Judea pass from Ptolemaic control (in which the Jews had largely been left alone to practice their religion) to Seleucid control under the tyranny of Antiochus IV Epiphanes, the tyrant who committed abomination that causes desolation by having swine sacrificed to an image of Zeus in the Holy of Holies, who forbade the Jews to practice their religion, forbade them from circumcision, from observing the Sabbath, and their Holy Days--forcing them to Hellenize. This abomination and tyranny is what ultimately led to the Maccabean Revolt, and against all odds the Jews won their freedom and independence, at least for a time until the Romans conquered them during the campaign of General Pompeii.

2) Even granting that there will be a final end-of-the-world capital 'A' Antichrist, I don't see how one can make a biblically based argument that Jews and Muslims are just going to completely abandon their religious beliefs so easily as to promote this new person as the messiah.

Given these things, I simply don't see a very good argument being made here. Just opinion, and while opinion is fine. I don't think opinion should be treated as though it were dogma. Moreso, we should consider the ramifications of our opinions: Do such opinions ultimately harm our service to our neighbor? And in this case it really seems like Jews and Muslims are being treated less as persons, and more as objects. It is dehumanizing to ignore that people are individuals, and that they have beliefs, opinions, convictions, and ideas of their own--they aren't monolithic objects that simply exist as props in the stories we tell to one another. And the idea that Jews and Muslims will simply give up being Jewish and Muslim in order to follow after the Antichrist as the messiah is, frankly, a dehumanizing opinion that ignores that these are very real human beings, with real feelings, real convictions, they practice their respective religions seriously. They aren't props, they are people.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟690,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Is Islam the religion of the devil i wonder?

It is, but it's most certainly not the only one... he's got his hands in many pots, hence "wide is the road that leads to destruction."

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I feel that this level of confidence about something requires some kind of basis, in this case, a basis in revelation, aka Scripture.

Not our Scripture. Their's! They believe that there will be a Messiah appearing to deliverer the world. Muslims believe in a Messiah. They may even refer to him as Jesus! For Jesus warned that during the Tribulation many will come in His Name.

"For many will come in my name, claiming,
'I am the Messiah,' and will deceive many."

Mat 24:5​

Upvote 0