Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,376.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
It is a tragedy of our times. I am waiting a lifesitenews article about it.
I think it's a tragedy for most times. For example even at the inception of this country there were presidential complaints about the dishonesty of the news sources.

The MSM is run by about 7 "elites." I think they are all ultra liberal, probably globalists, who are just playing good media/bad media. As for the politicians at every level, ditto. I believe most are playing good politician/bad politician. It's all theater.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Water is wet.

IF the world ever truly had love, it would have embraced the one who IS love.

Very few truly have love and embrace light. While the majority of the world embraces darkness and convinces itself that love is equal to acceptance.

Upvote 0

Redwingfan9

Jul 23, 2019
Midwest
✟70,636.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
An American citizen shot while in a Pakistan courtroom and the people celebrate. Is there any love and compassion left in the world?

American Citizen Shot Dead in Pakistan Courtroom For Being an ‘Enemy of Islam’
You aren't going to find true love and compassion outside of the Christian faith. The reality is that Islam is a false religion of rape, pillage, murder and great evil. Muhammad is a lying, child molesting murderer. I don't know why Christians are shocked when Muslims engage in this manner of wickedness. The reality is that apart from Christ we would be doing the same things.

Upvote 0

JM

Augsburg Catholic
Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2004
Canada
✟746,824.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Yep. IMO, the final beast empire will be Muslim. ISIS gave us a preview. What is their method (usually) of killing the infidel captive, or killing someone guilty in the Arab countries- under their Muslim law? What will be the method used by the beast empire to kill all who do not take the mark? (compare with Rev 6:9-11) :idea:

They deny Jesus is the Son of God and hate Jews & Christians with a passion. It is the religion of all the nations that surround tiny Israel. Right in front of our eyes!

Got to read Joel Richardson. Time to wake up!

Resources - Joel's Trumpet

4Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.
I'm no Dispensationalist but yeah, Islam is in the running...

Edwards believed Islam would play a role in the end times as well.

Reactions: Running2win
Upvote 0

Ann77

Jun 30, 2020
California
✟25,754.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Islam has to be the most backwards and barbaric religion's out there. People say it's a Christian heresy but I don't see anything Christain within it. Yeah they believe in Jesus but He is only a man who never gave His life for His sheep.

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,049.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
  • Friendly
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What is important to remember is that even Christianity has been used for barbaric purposes.

That is not to say I believe that Islam is a religion of peace. More so as a reminder to those that forget as well as for self... that our enemy is NOT those that believe in Islam any more than our enemy is the one falsely proclaiming Christianity but walking outside of love, thus hating their brother even if that which proceeds from their mouth is truth, if they do not walk in love, then they walk in hatred of their brother... if they are in hatred of their brother, but say they love God, they are a liar.

The one that decieves both, for they are but flesh and our fight is not against flesh, but of the powers of this world.... those powers are the reason that men do dark things in the name of the Lord and those that do dark things for a false god or religion.

Our enemy is not the deceived, but the one who deceives.

It is far too easy to forget that we are to walk in love, even in the midst of those that wish to kill us. If we focus on a group that hates us, that struggle becomes all the more difficult. If we target the blame where it belongs, it becomes a little bit easier to be in the likeness of Christ and mean it when we say "Forgive them, for they know not what they do." as we will not see the group as our enemy, but the enemy... as our enemy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rachel20

May 30, 2020
STX
✟58,109.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Revelation also says that the final beast/empire will have it's head (leadership) cut off but that it will come back to life. (In Revelations a beast is shown to be a kingdom.) There was a great Muslim Ottoman Empire that was demolished in WW1, but is now regrouping just as the vid prophesided some years ago, based on Scriptures.

Seeing the Ottoman Empire as the final beast does have merits. I believe, in order to be viewed as the Messiah by both Jews and Muslims, the AC would need to be both. On the Jewish side, a genealogy traceable to King David would be required. I discovered the below genealogy years ago and am always reminded of it when I see discussions re Turkish AC since it shows there are Muslims in Turkey today with King David lineage. This particular individual is interesting as he's met with the Israel San Hedrin, celebrities from America, Templars, and American politicians indirectly through the A9 chanel (can get to these via the link below).

https://www.harunyahya.com/en/pages/id/1886/sn-adnan-oktarin-seceresi

Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,376.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Love and compassion finds its roots in God.

Know your enemy. Bleeding heart liberals want to welcome in Muslims with open arms. They know how to smile and act friendly to get their foot in the door..... Its a part of their Koran to do so.
The Israelites had plenty of enemies and were often given a Divine directive to wipe them out. There is bad seed out there. Messiah said so. Now some come out of Islam into Christianity, but they are not numerous and most are hostile to Christianity and stay so.

Reactions: Arc F1
Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,888.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
in order to be viewed as the Messiah by both Jews and Muslims,

Isn't possible.

Muslims believe Jesus is the Messiah.
Jews don't believe the Messiah has come.

Muslims and Jews accepting a single, future individual as the Messiah is an idea that requires not being well enough acquainted with either Judaism or Islam.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Israelites had plenty of enemies and were often given a Divine directive to wipe them out. There is bad seed out there. Messiah said so. Now some come out of Islam into Christianity, but they are not numerous and most are hostile to Christianity and stay so.
Islam is a Johnny Come Lately religion. It began as a front to stop the evangelism to Arabs. Its not an ancient religion, but one formed about 600 years after Christianity began to sweep the world. It was a stop gap taken by Satan to put a stop to the superiority of Christianity over the Arabs whom Satan knows has a natural violent streak in their fallen natures. Ishmael was predicted to be a wild ass of a man being hostile to his brothers. Genesis 16:12

“..his hand is against everyone, and everyone's hand is against him. And he will live in hostility towards his brothers.”

He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
toward all his brothers.”

That signifies being 'quarrelsome' and always a 'warlike' disposition, is evident up ti'll now (the division of Shia and Sunni Muslims).

Satan invented Islam with that negative temperament in mind. He created dogma to be feeding the naturally gross antagonisms of that sin nature, with teachings to make followers feel their violent ways would be seen as righteousness in "Allah's" eyes.

Satan creates religions to custom fit different temperaments of men. That is why some are naive and goody-two shoes, and others attracted to highly judgmental version (distortions) of Christianity. In contrast, Christ demands that we deny self and take up our crosses, so we as many, can become as the one new man in the power of the Spirit.... Big difference.

grace and peace...

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
IMO, the final beast empire will be Muslim
Muslims are not the enemy they are our mission. The enemy is the enemy, not people. Prophecies are abstract and not upon us, people however are right in front of us lost in darkness. What will come will come, but damning people is not our job, our job is to show people Christ no matter what flag they fly.

Reactions: Miles
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,376.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Islam is a Johnny Come Lately religion. It began as a front to stop the evangelism to Arabs. Its not an ancient religion, but one formed about 600 years after Christianity began to sweep the world. It was a stop gap taken by Satan to put a stop to the superiority of Christianity over the Arabs whom Satan knows has a natural violent streak in their fallen natures. Ishmael was predicted to be a wild ass of a man being hostile to his brothers. Genesis 16:12

“..his hand is against everyone, and everyone's hand is against him. And he will live in hostility towards his brothers.”

He will be a wild donkey of a man;
his hand will be against everyone
and everyone’s hand against him,
and he will live in hostility
toward all his brothers.”

That signifies being 'quarrelsome' and always a 'warlike' disposition, is evident up ti'll now (the division of Shia and Sunni Muslims).

Satan invented Islam with that negative temperament in mind. He created dogma to be feeding the naturally gross antagonisms of that sin nature, with teachings to make followers feel their violent ways would be seen as righteousness in "Allah's" eyes.

Satan creates religions to custom fit different temperaments of men. That is why some are naive and goody-two shoes, and others attracted to highly judgmental version (distortions) of Christianity. In contrast, Christ demands that we deny self and take up our crosses, so we as many, can become as the one new man in the power of the Spirit.... Big difference.

grace and peace...
That is true that on one level Islam is post Christianity, but if you check out the video I linked above, you will see it is same ol' same ol' in terms of its ancient pagan roots. The crescent moon and star combo, for one example, goes way way back.

Reactions: GenemZ
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,376.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Muslims are not the enemy they are our mission. The enemy is the enemy, not people. Prophecies are abstract and not upon us, people however are right in front of us lost in darkness. What will come will come, but damning people is not our job, our job is to show people Christ no matter what flag they fly.

The Bible shows many enemies, and sometimes calls people enemies of Israel. People can absolutely be enemies! Do you think Stalin was an enemy, of even a whole country?

I don't see anyone damning anyone, just showing concern based on data. I think, personally, that witnessing willy nilly and seeing everyone as being fertile ground for conversion can be dangerous, or at the very least a big waste of time.

Messiah Himself told us not to give what is holy to the dogs or toss our pearls (of spiritual wisdom) to the pigs 'lest they do what? 'Lest they turn on us and attack us. That's not all He said. He said "few" would make it to Heaven. (This can all certainly apply to non Muslims as well, of course.) He said there is demon seed and that they would be gathered up and burned. Demon seed ain't gonna respond to any kind of evangelization whatsoever. They cannot.

I believe that we should only witness if and as the Holy Spirit directs us to do so. Some will have to pay a high price for that, but at least if the Holy Spirit is guiding there will be fruit. There isn't always fruit and that is why the apostles were told to shake the dust off their sandals as a testimony against cities who would not receive them.

Again, Messiah said few would take the straight and narrow path to Heaven, so just witnessing to everyone seems statistically to not be a very productive method.

Upvote 0

GenemZ

Mar 1, 2004
Atlanta
✟77,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

If you have the gift and calling? You do it. As for us who do not? Not all of us have been called to be martyred. May God bless you in wisdom to be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove.

Reactions: Running2win
Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Bible shows many enemies, and sometimes calls people enemies of Israel. People can absolutely be enemies! Do you think Stalin was an enemy, of even a whole country?

I don't see anyone damning anyone, just showing concern based on data. I think, personally, that witnessing willy nilly and seeing everyone as being fertile ground for conversion can be dangerous, or at the very least a big waste of time.

Messiah Himself told us not to give what is holy to the dogs or toss our pearls (of spiritual wisdom) to the pigs 'lest they do what? 'Lest they turn on us and attack us. That's not all He said. He said "few" would make it to Heaven. (This can all certainly apply to non Muslims as well, of course.) He said there is demon seed and that they would be gathered up and burned. Demon seed ain't gonna respond to any kind of evangelization whatsoever. They cannot.

I believe that we should only witness if and as the Holy Spirit directs us to do so. Some will have to pay a high price for that, but at least if the Holy Spirit is guiding there will be fruit. There isn't always fruit and that is why the apostles were told to shake the dust off their sandals as a testimony against cities who would not receive them.

Again, Messiah said few would take the straight and narrow path to Heaven, so just witnessing to everyone seems statistically to not be a very productive method.
I'm not concerned with enemies of the state, I'm speaking of the spiritual where there are no political boundaries of x hates y. Saul was one of these enemies you speak of and unpacking spiritual wisdom with him could have gotten you stoned, yet he was chosen by Christ to be more and later became one of the most influential Christians of all time.

Witness as the spirit leads you, of course, as you should do in all activities in no different of a manner. We need to be as wise as serpents and as gentle as doves (not the opposite) so don't unpack complex theological insights with someone who's going to stone you like Saul and doing so will be throwing away wisdom and provoking a possible hostile response. Instead give them what they are ready for so they may receive it and grow. Christ tells us to love our neighbour as our self, not to wait for HS revelation in order to know if someone is worthy or not, this level of love is implicit and per-approved by the HS. (and here's a secret: no one is worthy)

So the next time you see one of these "enemies" try and show them a level of love Christ calls us to show. Do so with intention to show them Christ being as gentle as a dove but be strategic and not just soap box preaching so as to be as wise as a serpent.

With Muslims do you know we both love Jesus? Do you know we both believe Jesus will come back to judge the world? That Jesus has power over life and death, he was born of a virgin and ascended into heaven and we are told to obey him? Most also think Christian's believe Jesus is the physical offspring of Allah and Mary having sex and we worship Allah, Mary and Jesus and call them one God. This is just as heretical on our side as it is on their side. Muslims are raised with the wrong perspective about Christ but often that's all they know because that's all they have been shown. Your job is to show them who Christ really is, not to sweep them under a rug and say it's wasted effort.

Upvote 0