✟922,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I just watched this, and so glad I did.

I think it’s only available today, for about 8 more hours. It’s just over one hour long.

it’s a documentary about the life and spiritual struggles of Elder Joseph the Hesychast, with quotes from his disciples.

I hope the link works. I joined Vimeo and can’t search for it on there (it doesn’t come up) but was able to watch via a link shared on FB.

Please forgive me for having been away so much.

Phronema

Orthodox Christian
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2016
Florida Panhandle
✟740,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

I think it’s only available today, for about 8 more hours. It’s just over one hour long.

it’s a documentary about the life and spiritual struggles of Elder Joseph the Hesychast, with quotes from his disciples.

I hope the link works. I joined Vimeo and can’t search for it on there (it doesn’t come up) but was able to watch via a link shared on FB.

I am so hyped for this! I'll watch it, and buy it if/when possible. I saw a trailer for it a few weeks ago, and was so very looking forward to it!

Thank you for passing along this information, Ana!! Also good to see you around TAW again ! :)

Upvote 0

Phronema

Orthodox Christian
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2016
Florida Panhandle
✟740,117.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single

I just finished watching, and it was outstanding!!!

I really enjoyed all the commentary from Elder Joseph of Vatopedi, Abbot Ephraim, and Metropolitan Athanasios. Also, the video was extremely high quality, and they captured some OUTSTANDING shots of Mt. Athos. It was very well written as well in my opinion!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Anhelyna
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AMM

A Beggar
Site Supporter
May 2, 2017
Virginia
✟329,845.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Is there anyone alive today who knew St Joseph? Elder Ephraim of Arizona was his last living monastic spiritual child before he reposed last year, right? But are there any (known) spiritual children of his who are laypeople? (Or monks I'm not aware of?)

Upvote 0