Egypt, Muslims slaughter 10 year old girl

M

muslimsoldier4life

For the record, I don't hate "a group of people". What I hate is the ideology that destroys peace and turn people into murderers. That ideology being Islam.
Islam is a Muslim's way of life. I am a Muslim and Islam is my way of life. So yes, you do hate me for what I believe in. To hate my way of life is to hate me. Time to face reality buddy, and that is you are a bigot.

Upvote 0

TheDag

I don't like titles
Jan 8, 2005
✟28,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What are you talking about? Everybody knows that Sweden has one of the highest incidence of rapes in the world:
Really? Yet you fail to address an obvious issue. Any comment on that? You should know what I am talking about because you said it. I await your reply to explain why it can not possibly be the case. If you can't answer then I will know you don't actually understand what you are talking about. I'll give you a hint though. In Sweden assault stats are very high. However most cases of a parent spanking their child are reported as abuse/assault while in other countries it would not be reported or included in statistics.

Then, explain to me what will happen to the Jews at the end of times, according to Muhammad? How will the Muslims act towards them?

PS: For the record, I don't hate "a group of people". What I hate is the ideology that destroys peace and turn people into murderers. That ideology being Islam.
Actually you are just feeding off your preconceived ideas. The majority of muslims are peaceful. As I said earlier you are only looking at media you choose to look at and ignoring the rest. You are actually a massive part of the problem. As long as you keep lumping all muslims together and making them defend the actions of the radicals who they disagree with you are just feeding the radical groups. Let me know how that works out for you. If you keep doing that then I expect you to defend the crusades. I expect you to defend westboro Baptist as you are a Christian and if everyone is lumped in together then to treat Christianity the same way that your treating islam means westboro is representative of Christianity. Plus other home grown bombers from the US are also representative of Christianity. if you don't agree with that then stop the double standards.

Puberty doesn't happen at age six, pal.
I never claimed it did. Perhaps you would benefit by learning some basic comprehension skills. I pointed out that marrying at a much younger age than you personally find acceptable was standard practice and I pointed out that standards today vary depending on where you live. Nothing more. At the time the marriage was consummated it is entirely possible puberty had occoured. Even today some go through puberty at age 9.

So in future if you are not going to read what I wrote then don't reply.

Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
REJOICING IN EGYPT

mubarak_release_egypt_.jpg

SRC: Why many Egyptians aren't angry about Mubarak's release | GlobalPost

For all his faults, Mubarak protected Egyptian Christians from the Muslim Brotherhood.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
muslimsoldier4life said:
Most bigots use that line allot, when they want to justify their hatred towards a group of people.

Hatred is a passion. Simply accepting the reality of what Islam is doesn't entail any kind of passion, and therefore cannot be called hatred.

mpok1519 said:
Well technically when you hate an ideology, or religion, you are hating essentially what makes a person who they are.

There are a number of other things that influence who a person is as well. People are really more complex than that.

Upvote 0

Crypto

Apr 4, 2013
✟1,032.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Well technically when you hate an ideology, or religion, you are hating essentially what makes a person who they are.

So, I don't really buy into this "hate the sin not the sinner" stuff most bigots espouse, because they are essentially hating who that person is as a being.

I don't think so. If your son becomes the member of a satanic cult, you'll hate the cult, not your son.

Upvote 0

Crypto

Apr 4, 2013
✟1,032.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Islam is a Muslim's way of life. I am a Muslim and Islam is my way of life. So yes, you do hate me for what I believe in. To hate my way of life is to hate me. Time to face reality buddy, and that is you are a bigot.

No, man. When Jesus came to the world he loved everyone, but spent most of his time with those people whose way of life was not good. He was criticized because of it and he replied:

"As Jesus passed on from there, he saw a man called Matthew sitting at the tax booth, and he said to him, “Follow me.” And he rose and followed him. And as Jesus reclined at table in the house, behold, many tax collectors and sinners came and were reclining with Jesus and his disciples. And when the Pharisees saw this, they said to his disciples, “Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?” But when he heard it, he said, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. Go and learn what this means, ‘I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.” (Matthew 9:13)

So, the highest virtue is to love someone whose way of life is incorrect. By the way, you are not Islam. For some reason you have found a shelter in Islam, but nobody can enjoy the constant warring and violence that the true Islamic way of life entails.

Upvote 0

Crypto

Apr 4, 2013
✟1,032.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Really? Yet you fail to address an obvious issue. Any comment on that? You should know what I am talking about because you said it. I await your reply to explain why it can not possibly be the case. If you can't answer then I will know you don't actually understand what you are talking about. I'll give you a hint though. In Sweden assault stats are very high. However most cases of a parent spanking their child are reported as abuse/assault while in other countries it would not be reported or included in statistics.

Actually you are just feeding off your preconceived ideas. The majority of muslims are peaceful. As I said earlier you are only looking at media you choose to look at and ignoring the rest. You are actually a massive part of the problem. As long as you keep lumping all muslims together and making them defend the actions of the radicals who they disagree with you are just feeding the radical groups. Let me know how that works out for you. If you keep doing that then I expect you to defend the crusades. I expect you to defend westboro Baptist as you are a Christian and if everyone is lumped in together then to treat Christianity the same way that your treating islam means westboro is representative of Christianity. Plus other home grown bombers from the US are also representative of Christianity. if you don't agree with that then stop the double standards.

I never claimed it did. Perhaps you would benefit by learning some basic comprehension skills. I pointed out that marrying at a much younger age than you personally find acceptable was standard practice and I pointed out that standards today vary depending on where you live. Nothing more. At the time the marriage was consummated it is entirely possible puberty had occoured. Even today some go through puberty at age 9.

So in future if you are not going to read what I wrote then don't reply.

First, in industrialized nations almost all cases of rape are reported to the police. So, Sweden actually has a sky-high incidence of rape. It's not just that they are reporting the rapes more frequently. Moreover, the most striking cases of rape in Scandinavia were perpetrated either by gangs of Muslims or by Muslims acting alone.

Second, I am not judging the Muslims here, but Islam. A Muslim can be peaceful, but Islam will always be violent, and it will always incite people to violence.

Third, the standard age of marriage was never the topic here. The topic was the marriage of Muhammad to a girl of six, whom he fondled for three years, until he finally consummated the marriage when she was nine. If you consider this to be normal, then you are a pedophile, and you would have been a pedophile in the times of the Roman Empire too.

Upvote 0

Crypto

Apr 4, 2013
✟1,032.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
True, but Islam is not exactly a 'Satanic cult'. It's a fellow Abrahamic faith with many similar teachings to Christianity.

Did you know that the first time Muhammad saw the angel Gabriel he was certain that it was a demon? He was so certain that he was being chased by a demon that he thought about killing himself. His wife talked him out of it. Also, Muhammad proclaimed certain verses and then he abrogated them saying that the devil inspired them. These verses are no longer part of the Koran, but they inspired the book "The Satanic Verses" by Salman Rushdie, the author who was condemned to death by Iran, precisely because of this book.

Moreover, Muhammad used to fall into trances very often, and sometimes he became so heavy during these trances that his own camel was unable to carry him. These alterations in the weight of a person take place exclusively during demon-possession. If you don't believe me, check the book "Hostage to the Devil" by Malachi Martin, a former Catholic priest (the book is about possession in general, not about Muhammad). These are some signs of possession taken from the ahadith:

Other Hadis mention that when inspiration was sent down to him, Mohammed's countenance changed and he was troubled at the happening. He also became very heavy, so that his camel, if he was sitting on it, went down. Zaid-ibn-Thabith reported that:

• "Once his leg fell upon mine, and, by Allah, there is no such heavy leg as was that of the Apostle of Allah....As often as the Prophet received inspiration, it seemed as if his soul was being taken from him, for he had always a kind of swoon and looked like one intoxicated." (Insanu'l Uyun as quoted in Mizanu'l Haqq, page 346).
Additionally, did you know that Islam says that Christ never died in the cross? Or that he will promote the genocide of Christians in His second coming?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mpok1519

Veteran
Jul 8, 2007
✟28,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There are a number of other things that influence who a person is as well. People are really more complex than that.

Yeah, but since someone's religion is a HUGE part of who someone is, you're hating them essentially.

How many Muslims friends do you have that you can honestly say you "love"?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
mpok1519 said:
Yeah, but since someone's religion is a HUGE part of who someone is, you're hating them essentially.

It may or may not be, depending on how devout the person is. If someone is influenced by Islam, to whatever degree that is, it's generally going to be for the worse. That's what I observe today, that's what I observe from history.

Upvote 0

mpok1519

Veteran
Jul 8, 2007
✟28,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It may or may not be, depending on how devout the person is. If someone is influenced by Islam, to whatever degree that is, it's generally going to be for the worse. That's what I observe today, that's what I observe from history.

You can't say that Islam is going to influence people for the worst. There are plenty of peope who have redeemed their qualities through this faith.

I know a guy who at one point wasn't the most favorable of characters but after reconciling his faith in Islam he is an upstanding citizen.

Your observations are based in religious bias.

Upvote 0

TheDag

I don't like titles
Jan 8, 2005
✟28,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hatred is a passion. Simply accepting the reality of what Islam is doesn't entail any kind of passion, and therefore cannot be called hatred.
accepting the reality or what you think reality is?

from whose history? The history you choose to look at? The history that you have been taught to look at or actual history? The history taught in schools today about events 200 years ago is very different to what I was taught in schools for the same time period. I have worked with many muslims and have always found them to be great people. I had an issue with one of them but that is because he was lazy and created extra work for me. No problems faith wise.

Upvote 0

TheDag

I don't like titles
Jan 8, 2005
✟28,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
First, in industrialized nations almost all cases of rape are reported to the police. So, Sweden actually has a sky-high incidence of rape. It's not just that they are reporting the rapes more frequently. Moreover, the most striking cases of rape in Scandinavia were perpetrated either by gangs of Muslims or by Muslims acting alone.
Just as I thought you don't have a clue. You failed to address the number one explanation for the high rate. You don't seem to know that in Sweden you can have consensual sex and still be convicted of rape.

Second, I am not judging the Muslims here, but Islam. A Muslim can be peaceful, but Islam will always be violent, and it will always incite people to violence.
I accept that is your opinion.

Third, the standard age of marriage was never the topic here. The topic was the marriage of Muhammad to a girl of six, whom he fondled for three years, until he finally consummated the marriage when she was nine. If you consider this to be normal, then you are a pedophile, and you would have been a pedophile in the times of the Roman Empire too.
I understand why you are uncomfortable with standards from previous times with todays climate. Doesn't change the fact that sex at 9 or 10 was not uncommon and to be married by that age was not uncommon and you were not a pedophile. That you resort to calling me a pedophile when I have not engaged in any of this kind of behaviour or condoned it shows your true colours.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Crypto

Apr 4, 2013
✟1,032.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Just as I thought you don't have a clue. You failed to address the number one explanation for the high rate. You don't seem to know that in Sweden you can have consensual sex and still be convicted of rape.

I accept that is your opinion.

I understand why you are uncomfortable with standards from previous times with todays climate. Doesn't change the fact that sex at 9 or 10 was not uncommon and to be married by that age was not uncommon and you were not a pedophile. That you resort to calling me a pedophile when I have not engaged in any of this kind of behaviour or condoned it shows your true colours.

Having sex with a nine-year-old kid was never common, for Christ's sake. Many of the rape victims in Scandinavia end up dead. Do you think that was consensual too?

Upvote 0

TheDag

I don't like titles
Jan 8, 2005
✟28,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Having sex with a nine-year-old kid was never common, for Christ's sake.
in biblical times 10 was a common age to be married. In some countries in the world today you can marry at 9. You can keep denying reality all you like but that doesn't change it.

Many of the rape victims in Scandinavia end up dead. Do you think that was consensual too?
This comment shows you are deliberately misreading my posts. The main reason people do that is they realise they are wrong and so start trying to change the issue and draw people into an emotional based discussion. Nice try. Having sex without using a condom can be rape in Sweden. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. You should really get a clue.

Upvote 0

Crypto

Apr 4, 2013
✟1,032.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
in biblical times 10 was a common age to be married. In some countries in the world today you can marry at 9. You can keep denying reality all you like but that doesn't change it.

This comment shows you are deliberately misreading my posts. The main reason people do that is they realise they are wrong and so start trying to change the issue and draw people into an emotional based discussion. Nice try. Having sex without using a condom can be rape in Sweden. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. You should really get a clue.

I've never ever seen any biblical passage in which an adult has sex with a 9-year-old kid. If you have seen one, please cite it.
Regarding rape in Scandinavia, you are the one who is denying the obvious. I could post pictures of the girls that have been raped and murdered by Muslims, but I guess you'd find a good justification for that too.
To show you that Muhammad was a pedophile today as well as a millennium ago, I did a little research on the customary age of marriage:

In Ancient Rome, it was very common for girls to marry and have children shortly after the onset of puberty. Roman law required brides to be at least 12 years old. In Roman law, first marriages to brides aged 12–25 required the consent of the bride and her father, but by the late antique period Roman law permitted women over 25 to marry without parental consent.

Where Aristotle had set the prime of life at 37 years for men and 18 for women, the Visigothic Code of law in the 7th century placed the prime of life at twenty years for both men and women, after which both presumably married. It can be presumed that most ancient Germanic women were at least twenty years of age when they married and were roughly the same age as their husbands

Still, in most of Northwestern Europe, marriage at very early ages was rare. One thousand marriage certificates from 1619 to 1660 in the Archdiocese of Canterbury show that only one bride was 13 years of age, four were 15, twelve were 16, and seventeen were 17 years of age while the other 966 brides were at least 19 years of age at marriage. And the Church dictated that both the bride and groom must be at least 21 years of age to marry without the consent of their families; in the certificates, the most common age for the brides is 22 years

Marriageable age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I admit that during the middle ages there were some very sick lawgivers who allowed girls to be married at age 7 or even earlier. However, this is sick as hell. Have you ever seen a 7-year-old child? They are innocent and know nothing about sex. Muhammad fondled Aisha since she was six. That poor child must have been scared to death. Moreover, those who allowed girls to be married before the age of puberty (at least 12 years old) were acting AGAINST THE BIBLE. The Bible clearly states that women should marriage after they are fully developed:

“‘“‘Then I passed by and saw you kicking about in your blood, and as you lay there in your blood I said to you, “Live!” I made you grow like a plant of the field. You grew and developed and entered puberty. Your breasts had formed and your hair had grown, yet you were stark naked. “‘Later I passed by, and when I looked at you and saw that you were old enough for love, I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your naked body. I gave you my solemn oath and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Sovereign Lord, and you became mine." (Ezekiel 16:6-8)

Notice that "old enough for love" is something that comes after puberty. Contrariwise, Islam teaches that girls can be married and that it is possible to have sex with them while they are still not pubescent.

Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for 'Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, NOT YET REACHED THE AGE OF PUBERTY.) (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13) (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151)

O Prophet, when you divorce women, divorce them when they have reached their period. Count the period, and fear God your Lord. Do not expel them from their houses, nor let them go forth, except when they commit a flagrant indecency. Those are God's bounds; whosoever trespasses the bounds of God has done wrong to himself. Thou knowest not, perchance after that God will bring something new to pass… As for your women who have despaired of further menstruating, if you are in doubt, their period shall be three months; and those who have not menstruated as yet. And those who are with child, their term is when they bring forth their burden. Whoso fears God, God will appoint for him, of His command, easiness. S. 65:1, 4 Arberry
And those of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the 'Iddah (prescribed period), if you have doubts (about their periods), is three months, and for those who have no courses (i.e. they are still immature) their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is three months likewise, except in case of death]. And for those who are pregnant (whether they are divorced or their husbands are dead), their 'Iddah (prescribed period) is until they deliver (their burdens), and whosoever fears Allâh and keeps his duty to Him, He will make his matter easy for him. S. 65:4 Hilal-Khan

Upvote 0

TheDag

I don't like titles
Jan 8, 2005
✟28,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've never ever seen any biblical passage in which an adult has sex with a 9-year-old kid. If you have seen one, please cite it.
Please cite the passage in scripture where we are told we should go to the toilet. If you can't I expect you to stop going to the toilet and keep all the waste in your body. Sound silly? That's because it is but not everything is mentioned in the bible. I could cite example after example of cultural practices not mentioned in the bible but aid our understanding of scripture. However since you have refused to address the points I raised but rather resorted to name calling and emotionalism I will not be discussing this any further.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,567.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
TheDag said:
accepting the reality or what you think reality is?

Either way, my point still stands.

TheDag said:
from whose history? The history you choose to look at? The history that you have been taught to look at or actual history? The history taught in schools today about events 200 years ago is very different to what I was taught in schools for the same time period.

The Islamic world for centuries waged continuous aggressive war against the West, until the the West became too strong to attack. That's actual history. That actually happened.

TheDag said:
I have worked with many muslims and have always found them to be great people. I had an issue with one of them but that is because he was lazy and created extra work for me. No problems faith wise.

They behave themselves fairly well when the infidels outnumber them by large margin.

Is really is amazing to what extremes people will take cultural relativism. Even pedophilia, which the modern West often considers to be the most horrific of all crimes, becomes morally acceptable if it is an authentic expression of one's culture. Consequently, no matter how vile one might show Islam to be, it will never be accepted as valid critique because Islam cannot be judged by anything except Islam. In that case, discussion does seem rather pointless.

Reactions: Crypto
Upvote 0