EnemyOfReason

May 22, 2013
✟9,335.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
BBC News - Egypt's Coptic Christians dread further backlash

Situations only arise into further Chaos in Egypt as children are entirely unsafe and parents must grief for their younglings deaths at the hand of rioting Muslims who are slaughtering Coptic Christians for no reason.

Political chaos has now pursued into religious genocide.

EnemyOfReason

May 22, 2013
✟9,335.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
You realize people who are Muslims are also being hurt/killed?

Having a few friends in Egypt I can also say that Muslims are unjustly killing Copes as if they have a play in political power. But they do not as they are to a greater extent banned on a de facto basis.

You also fail to realize Muslims are claiming that America is getting involved ion the authority of the Copes as somehow America is this great big Christian theocracy ;).

When you are an ex-Muslim like me you will know how this works kiddo

Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Having a few friends in Egypt I can also say that Muslims are unjustly killing Copes as if they have a play in political power. But they do not as they are to a greater extent banned on a de facto basis.

You also fail to realize Muslims are claiming that America is getting involved ion the authority of the Copes as somehow America is this great big Christian theocracy ;).

This may be the Muslim Brotherhood (MB) propaganda line; Obama, Turkey's Erdogan and now increasingly the rest of NATO, are lining up in support of the Brotherhood. The monarchies of the Saudi bloc, meanwhile, are continuing to support El-Sissi, as well as the pro-Assad camp. The interests of Al Qaeda and the US also have dovetailed, despite our calling them "terrorists" (Al Qaeda and the MB have joined forces in the Sinai, and fight for Turkish interests in Syria).

I'm glad to hear you're and EX-Muslim. Isaiah 19 foretells an incredible religious turnaround in Egypt in the last days. We may be seeing the beginnings of that now.

As for the MB's position against Christians, the last I counted, they had torched 17 churches in the recent uprising.

Upvote 0

EnemyOfReason

May 22, 2013
✟9,335.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
This may be the Muslim Brotherhood (MB) propaganda line; Obama, Turkey's Erdogan and now increasingly the rest of NATO, are lining up in support of the Brotherhood. The monarchies of the Saudi bloc, meanwhile, are continuing to support El-Sissi, as well as the pro-Assad camp. The interests of Al Qaeda and the US also have dovetailed, despite our calling them "terrorists" (Al Qaeda and the MB have joined forces in the Sinai, and fight for Turkish interests in Syria).

I'm glad to hear you're and EX-Muslim. Isaiah 19 foretells an incredible religious turnaround in Egypt in the last days. We may be seeing the beginnings of that now.

As for the MB's position against Christians, the last I counted, they had torched 17 churches in the recent uprising.

The issue that America, Obama and especially Republicans believe that Al-Qaeda can be fought with bombs and guns.

Mujihadeen fight using propaganda, NOT physical weapons. It is a proxy battle.

Did you know for example that in Afghanistan that most insurgent(as the name implies) come from Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Saudi Arabia, India and Pakistan. The common factor for may of them is that a lot were trained in Syria and Yemen from Al-Qaeda officials are lone Saudi networks which give off second hand information.

When encountered with Muslims(even those that live int he US) I realized that many had this entirely false impression of the US. I am born and raised in America and sadly many Muslims(the majority) have a highly false impression on western society.

I know of Muslims who believe in wild stories such as that a few of our president were caught performing inappropriate behavior with animals. That America has a rising epidemic where Muslims are killed and Christian terrorism is practiced in schools. These fools LIVE in the USA and live in total ignorance sometimes.
This propaganda I have learned is always second hand and emitted by someone else and taken as truth at face value.

Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The issue that America, Obama and especially Republicans believe that Al-Qaeda can be fought with bombs and guns.

Mujihadeen fight using propaganda, NOT physical weapons. It is a proxy battle.

Did you know for example that in Afghanistan that most insurgent(as the name implies) come from Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Saudi Arabia, India and Pakistan. The common factor for may of them is that a lot were trained in Syria and Yemen from Al-Qaeda officials are lone Saudi networks which give off second hand information.

When encountered with Muslims(even those that live int he US) I realized that many had this entirely false impression of the US. I am born and raised in America and sadly many Muslims(the majority) have a highly false impression on western society.

I know of Muslims who believe in wild stories such as that a few of our president were caught performing inappropriate behavior with animals. That America has a rising epidemic where Muslims are killed and Christian terrorism is practiced in schools. These fools LIVE in the USA and live in total ignorance sometimes.
This propaganda I have learned is always second hand and emitted by someone else and taken as truth at face value.
I believe you, Immaculate, about the lies people are fed and pass around. Nobody seems to be immune from this. My ancestors carried a Bible with them wherever they moved, to give them an eternal, unshakeable perspective on life; and they had nature as well as a teacher, to keep them level headed. Even so, they were also taken periodically by panics and rumors. We need those old landmarks all the more today, living, as we do, with an endless torrent of gossip and disinformation on the electronic media. Right wing, let wing, Christian, Muslim -- we all are fed so much BS, it makes the head spin.

I'm glad to see you speaking the truth here. It's music to my ears.

Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Egypt seems on the verge of full blown civil war. I think it is time for peacekeepers to move in.
Peacekeepers? Do you mean, as in Libya?

images

I don't think so.

Upvote 0

TheDag

I don't like titles
Jan 8, 2005
✟28,794.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Yes but can you actually answer the question that was asked?

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Egypt seems on the verge of full blown civil war. I think it is time for peacekeepers to move in.

Then the peacekeepers will get killed or have to kill. I wonder if the MB pays some of these people to demonstrate. I mean, where were they when those who were against Morsi were out in the streets? It looked to me like there was one huge group rebelling against Morsi and if there were any pro-Morsi people, I didn't hear much about them. They seemed to be quiet. Then a few days after the military coup, they started demonstrating a little at a time until the crowd got huge.

It seems that people didn't like Mubarak because he ruled as a tyrant, but maybe he had to in order to keep the MB under control. They got rid of him and elected a MB leader and they weren't happy. So the military got rid of him because the MB is probably not good for the country and now the people are fighting to get them back. It doesn't make sense to me. I think they should let Morsi go his way and elect someone not associated with a terrorist group.

I also wonder: don't these people care about their lives and their families? They aren't allowed guns in Arab countries so they are sitting ducks with those who are armed, in this case, the military.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You realize people who are Muslims are also being hurt/killed?

But the Muslims are being killed by those they are demonstrating against. The Coptic Christians are doing nothing. Why do the Muslims always take it out on the Christians? It's like they are getting their revenge by killing Christians. Why don't they just stick to the military?

Reactions: seashale76
Upvote 0

EnemyOfReason

May 22, 2013
✟9,335.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
I believe you, Immaculate, about the lies people are fed and pass around. Nobody seems to be immune from this. My ancestors carried a Bible with them wherever they moved, to give them an eternal, unshakeable perspective on life; and they had nature as well as a teacher, to keep them level headed. Even so, they were also taken periodically by panics and rumors. We need those old landmarks all the more today, living, as we do, with an endless torrent of gossip and disinformation on the electronic media. Right wing, let wing, Christian, Muslim -- we all are fed so much BS, it makes the head spin.

I'm glad to see you speaking the truth here. It's music to my ears.

It should held to the individual to be responsible for not accepting everything they are told as true. Very idiotic lies spread and some people do not even question them.
Are you familiar with Abd al-Aziz ibn Baz? He was the Mufti of Saudi Arabia and actually proposed Geocentricism. He believed the Sun revolved around the earth and many Muslims have accepted it, I had the luxury of meting one even ;)

Upvote 0

EnemyOfReason

May 22, 2013
✟9,335.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
But the Muslims are being killed by those they are demonstrating against. The Coptic Christians are doing nothing. Why do the Muslims always take it out on the Christians? It's like they are getting their revenge by killing Christians. Why don't they just stick to the military?

Quick info. The country as a whole is not angry at the military.

The Morsi supporters are primarily doing the killing and all of them are heavy supported of Al-Ikhwan al-Muslimun. The ones who demand an Islamiyyah state are the ones who look at Coptics and liberal Muslims as lesser beings to be slaughtered.

This goes to show the true danger of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Upvote 0

Psalm 91

Sep 22, 2012
✟27,279.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Quick info. The country as a whole is not angry at the military.

The Morsi supporters are primarily doing the killing and all of them are heavy supported of Al-Ikhwan al-Muslimun. The ones who demand an Islamiyyah state are the ones who look at Coptics and liberal Muslims as lesser beings to be slaughtered.

This goes to show the true danger of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Thank you for that explanation.

Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It should held to the individual to be responsible for not accepting everything they are told as true. Very idiotic lies spread and some people do not even question them.
Are you familiar with Abd al-Aziz ibn Baz? He was the Mufti of Saudi Arabia and actually proposed Geocentricism. He believed the Sun revolved around the earth and many Muslims have accepted it, I had the luxury of meting one even ;)
Hi, Immaculate

No, I am not familiar with Abd al-Aziz ibn Baz. I literally know more about Chinese culture than I do about Arab culture (My grandchildren are Chinese). I can read much of the Bible in Hebrew; but Arabic is a great unknown to me. That said, people are people; and every group is prone to be irrational. Christians believed in geocentrism for more than a millenium, and they learned it from Pagan scholars.; so there's nothing wrong with the REASONING of someone who believes in it. What is remarkable to you, I suppose, is that this mufti is so mistrustful of Western science (and probably all things Western), that he ignores what we in the West consider to be irrefutable evidence. Frankly, I think the same thing about Western scientists who refuse to acknowledge irrefutable evidence of an Intelligent Creator: It takes intelligence to create a light bulb; but they think a whole universe, replete with intelligent beings who can create light bulbs and more, created itself through random happenstance. By comparison, believing in geocentrism makes perfect sense, even in this day and age.

Isaiah 19 speaks of Egypt in the last days, in my opinion, seeing that it never seems to have been fulfilled, and many of the things spoken of are happening now. It talks about water shortages, and about the Nile being diverted in the headwaters, about a cruel leader and deliverance from him; and finally about something utterly fantastic: peace, from Cairo to Mosul, through Israel.

I have been following events in Egypt and throughout the region in my thread, "War against Israel, 1948 to Present." If your thread slips into oblivion, you can catch me there as long as I'm allowed on CF.

Shalom shalom :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EnemyOfReason

May 22, 2013
✟9,335.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
In Relationship
Then the peacekeepers will get killed or have to kill. I wonder if the MB pays some of these people to demonstrate. I mean, where were they when those who were against Morsi were out in the streets? It looked to me like there was one huge group rebelling against Morsi and if there were any pro-Morsi people, I didn't hear much about them. They seemed to be quiet. Then a few days after the military coup, they started demonstrating a little at a time until the crowd got huge.

It seems that people didn't like Mubarak because he ruled as a tyrant, but maybe he had to in order to keep the MB under control. They got rid of him and elected a MB leader and they weren't happy. So the military got rid of him because the MB is probably not good for the country and now the people are fighting to get them back. It doesn't make sense to me. I think they should let Morsi go his way and elect someone not associated with a terrorist group.

I also wonder: don't these people care about their lives and their families? They aren't allowed guns in Arab countries so they are sitting ducks with those who are armed, in this case, the military.

This is like Saddam all over again.

Something I see relevant in the Ummah with Iraq, Syria, Libya and Egypt in mind is that these dictators suppress civil war and Islamic violence.
The only way to suppress jihad is with torturous force

Upvote 0

Supreme

British
Jul 30, 2009
London
✟22,685.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Disgusting. So saddening and disgusting. What evil pig what do this to a child, let alone a child for their religious beliefs? Every civilised nation on Earth should be up in arms about the mistreatment of the Copts, who have suffered so much. My prayers are with them.

Upvote 0

mpok1519

Veteran
Jul 8, 2007
✟28,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Both sides are killing each other. When you realize life is not black and white you know how this world works.

Upvote 0

mpok1519

Veteran
Jul 8, 2007
✟28,850.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Both sides are being violent towards each other, instead of setting aside differences and coming together to a culpable mutual democratic agreement.

Upvote 0

BlandOatmeal

Jan 13, 2006
Oregon, ИSA
✟2,769.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Both sides are being violent towards each other, instead of setting aside differences and coming together to a culpable mutual democratic agreement.
You're playing the game of "moral equivalence", just as the wicked press is playing against the Jews of Israel. The Muslim Brotherhood targeting completely innocent little Christian girls is not morally equivalent to the government suppressing an illegal, armed demonstration.

Upvote 0