stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All I am saying is that if you will read some of the posts made here, you will see a certain level of paranoia. Some of our dear brothers and sister see EVERYTHING as pertaining to this coming event.

There has been a 38.4% increase in earthquake activity in 2016 according to the USGS. The current number of earthquakes to date far exceed any "spike" year on record. The same is true for volcanic activity in 2016.

As for nuclear war and the Apocalypse, I have a thread dedicated to that subject. "Nuclear Apocalypse". I believe certain scripture points to a Third World War that will include at least some use of nuclear weapons.

IMHO preparations for nuclear war is not the stuff of "conspiracy theory". Law enforcement agencies in cities with over 70,000 population have been issued radiological dose meters following Jade Helm 15.

Rural airports have had their runways extended over the last ten years to accomidate military jet aircraft.

ABC is airing a program this week entitled "The U.S. Governments Secret Underground Cities"., I believe it airs on Wednesday at 9:00 PM Central Time.

The U.S. Navy no longer births its' most advanced ships in ports. They have all been moved to off shore platforms which are blacked out to satellites.

Both the U.S. and Russia have renewed nuclear bomber patrols which were discontinued at the end of the last Cold War.

Both the U.S. and Russia have abandoned the "No First Use" Policy. Trump and Putin have both said tactical nuclear weapons are an essential part of the modern battlefield.

This may all sound like the stuff of "conspiracy theories", but I assure you it is not. The world is preparing for a Nuclear Armageddon.

Of course every escalation doesn't represent a move to DEFCON Two. It's entirely possible the "Doomsday Planes" have been deployed as a precautionary measure while our executive branch of government is in transition. Some counties like North Korea might misinterpret the presidential transition as "weakness". I imagine that's what the NORAD command planes are in the air for.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There has been a 38.4% increase in earthquake activity in 2016 according to the USGS. The current number of earthquakes to date far exceed any "spike" year on record. The same is true for volcanic activity in 2016.

As for nuclear war and the Apocalypse, I have a thread dedicated to that subject. "Nuclear Apocalypse". I believe certain scripture points to a Third World War that will include at least some use of nuclear weapons.

IMHO preparations for nuclear war is not the stuff of "conspiracy theory". Law enforcement agencies in cities with over 70,000 population have been issued radiological dose meters following Jade Helm 15.

Rural airports have had their runways extended over the last ten years to accomidate military jet aircraft.

ABC is airing a program this week entitled "The U.S. Governments Secret Underground Cities"., I believe it airs on Wednesday at 9:00 PM Central Time.

The U.S. Navy no longer births its' most advanced ships in ports. They have all been moved to off shore platforms which are blacked out to satellites.

Both the U.S. and Russia have renewed nuclear bomber patrols which were discontinued at the end of the last Cold War.

Both the U.S. and Russia have abandoned the "No First Use" Policy. Trump and Putin have both said tactical nuclear weapons are an essential part of the modern battlefield.

This may all sound like the stuff of "conspiracy theories", but I assure you it is not. The world is preparing for a Nuclear Armageddon.
I agree and fully expect a large scale war either this year or next year. We are living in very tumultuous times. NATO is stacking Eastern Europe with troops and armaments. While the US just continues shipments of arms to Europe. I've even heard that some NATO member nations are now instituting a military draft. Of course, Russia is doing their thing too. I've even heard that Russia is likely using tactical nukes in Syria already. I'm quite sure if Russia gets into it with NATO, they're going nuclear.

Upvote 0

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was watching The Weather Channel and they are reporting a 10ft. tsunami.
This could be bad for the people of Japan. Hopefully they're able to keep the spent fuel rods cool. I know reactor 3 lost power for a while so the pool heated up a little. Hopefully they've got everything under control.

Upvote 0

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I agree and fully expect a large scale war either this year or next year. We are living in very tumultuous times. NATO is stacking Eastern Europe with troops and armaments. While the US just continues shipments of arms to Europe. I've even heard that some NATO member nations are now instituting a military draft. Of course, Russia is doing their thing too. I've even heard that Russia is likely using tactical nukes in Syria already. I'm quite sure if Russia gets into it with NATO, they're going nuclear.

Do you see what "conspiracy thinking does"????

Quote......
"I've even heard that Russia is likely using tactical nukes in Syria already."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
There are several world leaders (so-called)
that would love this;
at least one has even ordered it when they could,
whether or not it gets publicized is up to someone else.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There are several world leaders (so-called)
that would love this;
at least one has even ordered it when they could,
whether or not it gets publicized is up to someone else.

How do you know these things????

I heard that Israel was behind the 9-11 attacks.??????

Do you guys not know that the USA has satellites that sense radiation from 200 miles in space????

Do you people not know that we have military in the arena as well as seismographs that are specifically tuned to pick up a nuclear explosion any where in the world and any nuclear explosion has a signature different than normal weapons?

My advice is to use "Factcheck.com" before posting such claims and do not believe all the nonsense you read on internet sites.

Upvote 0

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do you see what "conspiracy thinking does"????

Quote......
Yes, I've heard that Russia is likely using tactical nukes in Syria. Of course, this is all unconfirmed. It may or may not be true. I'm quite sure about the rebels Al nusra and isis etc. are using chemical weapons though. The chemical weapons info. Is widely reported on several credible news outlets.

However, me believing a full scale war or major event will happen this year or next year comes From a totally different understanding.

Upvote 0

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
How do you know these things????

I heard that Israel was behind the 9-11 attacks.??????

Do you guys not know that the USA has satellites that sense radiation from 200 miles in space????

Do you people not know that we have military in the arena as well as seismographs that are specifically tuned to pick up a nuclear explosion any where in the world and any nuclear explosion has a signature different than normal weapons?

My advice is to use "Factcheck.com" before posting such claims and do not believe all the nonsense you read on internet sites.
Certainly wasn't presenting this as fact. "I've heard" means "I've heard". Just because I heard this doesn't mean it's a fact. Usually if it's presented as fact, I'll include a news source to substantiate the information. Don't expect the MSM or government to tell us everything about Syria (or anything for that matter).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"However, me believing a full scale war or major event will happen this year or next year comes From a totally different understanding."

What is your totally different understanding?
I've come to the belief over the last couple of months, that the body of Christ shouldn't be divided. There is so much divisiveness in the world (including the church). I believe, now is the time to unite and not divide, the true church. Therefore, I prefer to remain silent because I know it will cause division (at least argumentative posts).

My understanding comes from what I believe the Lord has shown me in His word. The way to know if what I understand is correct is if something does happen this year or next. If not, then I've been incorrect in my understanding of the Bible (concerning this matter). So, I don't want to argue about if the Lord has spoken to me or not. I prefer to wait and see and watch the signs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,489.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Therefore, I prefer to remain silent because I know it will cause division (at least argumentative posts).
Brother please do not allow the nay sayers to stop your reports. It is Satan that causes division. It is also satan that want to cause you to remain silent. These two threads ,for some reason, aggravate him and he wants to see them closed. You have seen how he works through our brothers here to cause strife. They do not even know that he is using them. So please continue to post here and on the other thread. The information is important to the body of Christ, so the we are not in darkness.

Upvote 0

Fusion77

Dec 18, 2015
Texas
✟62,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Brother please do not allow the nay sayers to stop your reports. It is Satan that causes division. It is also satan that want to cause you to remain silent. These two threads ,for some reason, aggravate him and he wants to see them closed. You have seen how he works through our brothers here to cause strife. They do not even know that he is using them. So please continue to post here and on the other thread. The information is important to the body of Christ, so the we are not in darkness.
Thanks and I will continue to post news that is pertaining to the OP.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.