Earth calamities and Rumors of war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thanks folks, for your concern.
Here is what happened to me at midnight Sunday when the eq struck New Zealand:
My wife, Jan and I were asleep in bed, when the bed side phone rang. We hadn't felt anything, being 100s of miles from the epicenter, but Jan's sister did experience some shaking and called us. The phone is on my side, so Jan reached over me to answer it. So the nearest I got to any kind of harm, was near asphyxiation from her ample .......s No complaints from me!
However, when the Lord does take action, things won't be so pleasant!

Glad to hear you're alright old man. We've been fighting and arguing a lot lately but it's all just politics.

Upvote 0

Psalm3704

And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Aug 10, 2015
✟7,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
However, Putin is a "grand master" chess player on the global political scene.. and Trump only knows how to play checkers. Sad to say, It won't be much of a contest now with [staff edit] Trump in charge as Commander in Chief. Putin will outmaneuver Trump and make him look like a fool at every turn.

Yes, Trump is incompetent and unprepared for what's ahead. He's a pawn trying to play chess and getting played like a puppet --- in Clinton's own words. A huge evidence when Trump recently announced he would let Putin take care of the situation in Syria and not interfere.

Report: Trump was unfamiliar with the scope of the president's job when meeting Obama

Report: Trump was unfamiliar with the scope of the president's job when meeting Obama

Trump and his staff underestimated the complexity of his new job.

Actually I don't hate the guy, I just don't think he has what it takes, especially his economic policy. I am at least happy for Israel and that's all it matter moving forward now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
He's a pawn trying to play chess and getting played like a puppet
Just like [most of] the republicans and democrats and independents in the usa -
most being 'played' .... no idea what is really happening, anywhere !
I just don't think he has what it takes, especially his economic policy.
Few anywhere will escape the world monetary system. (of the enemy).
To do so, requires giving up everything.
I am at least happy for Israel and that's all it matter moving forward now.
"Whoever blesses ..... "
Good,
Pray daily for the peace of Jerusalem.

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
"Actually I don't hate the guy, I just don't think he has what it takes, especially his economic policy. I am at least happy for Israel and that's all it matter moving forward now"

Putin does not have "what it takes" either .... [staff edit].

Dabbling in the Lord's Middle East is a dangerous thing

The US [Revelation 8:6-12; 14:8; 17:16-18; 18] and Russia [Daniel 11:44] are both going down

The Lord has Israel's back in these last days .... no doubt.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Keras!:) I am happy to know that you and yours are safe.

This may be a bit "off topic", but I think it's important enough to talk about briefly. The recent spike in earthquakes around the world and last months cyber attacks on the Internet demonstrate how vulnerable the world wide web is. I think we've all become too dependent on the Internet for information and communicating with others.

When the Great Tribulation Period begins, I believe one of the first casualties will be the Internet. I seriously doubt we'll be able to make posts here in CF. No electricity means no radio, no television, no information at all.

As a Hurricane Katrina survivor I can't overstate how scary it is to be isolated and cut off from any communication with the outside world for weeks. I can't imagine what it would be like for 3 and a half years.

In my experience, public emergency broadcast information was scanty on details, often unreliable and sometimes outright misleading. Like when they told people they could evacuate with their animals, and then told them they had to abandon their pets before they boarded the buses.

Although they did tell people to boil their drinking water, they failed to mention anything about how important it is to only use treated water for washing dishes and personal hygiene. As a result, thousands of people got sick from staff infections and amoebic dysentery in the aftermath of Katrina.

In order to prepare for what is coming, I've started looking into reinstating my Ham Radio license and acquiring a shortwave radio set, as well as a backup generator.

Just something to think about.

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,816.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Shock and Awe: the Lord’s Day of Vengeance and Wrath:

How bad will the Lord’s response to the attack of Psalm 83 be?

When the sun explodes out a massive CME…. Isaiah 30:26, Psalms 50:1-3

When the Arm of the Lord descends in anger…..Isaiah 30:30, Zephaniah 3:8

When He flashes lightning and fiery coals onto the earth. Deut. 32:22, Psalm 18:13-14
When the Day comes, burning like a furnace. Malachi 4:1, 2 Peter 3:7

Most people have no conception of the worldwide devastation that will be caused by the hit upon the earth by the Lord’s fiery Day of vengeance and wrath. Isaiah 29:6 What is prophesied will be so shocking, so terrifying, that it is impossible for us to really comprehend and only when it happens, will we realize the full extent of the damage done to the world and our modern infrastructure.
There has never been a comparable natural disaster in recorded history. The nearest to it may be the continuous winters of 1883-87, caused by the ash clouds from Krakatoa, or some recent tsunamis. Only Noah’s flood really compares, but fortunately this time we have God’s promise to never again destroy man and animals so extensively. Genesis 9:16 Many people will die, Jeremiah 25:33, Isaiah 34:3, but most will survive.

As the survivors come out from under whatever shelter they have found, Isaiah 2:21, Revelation 6:15, there will be little, if any light for weeks or months. Amos 5:20, Zephaniah 1:15 Most buildings will be destroyed by earthquake and fire, Isaiah 24:18, Zephaniah 3:8 and huge tsunamis will wipe out all coastal cities and towns. Jeremiah 51:42, Amos 9:6
Normal mains electricity supply will not be restored for years. Only small generators will be able to supply power and these will soon run out of fuel, as will all motor transport. Line telephone systems and radio communication may be set up fairly quickly, but mobile phones and internet may never be re-established.
The world will slowly recover and in order to regain control and normal services, a 10 region One World Government will be organised. Daniel 7:23-24 However, those who have maintained their faith and trust in the Creator God during this time of testing have the promises of His redemption and their gathering into all of the Holy Land. Deut. 30:3, Isaiah 35, Psalm 107, Zechariah 10:8, Hosea 11:10-11, Ezekiel 11:17, Ezekiel 36:8, Isaiah 49:8-23, Jer. 23:3-4, Psalm 69:35-36, Colossians 1:11-12, Rev. 7:9

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,404,763.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And we KNOW WHO WOKE THEM UP TOO ! :)
Take heed that no man deceive you --into saying that the End and His Coming is near...

Matthew 24:2-8
2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IMHO it is very significant that volcanoes that have not been active for years are waking up now.

I agree 100%. From what I'm reading on the web, scientists are totally baffled by this unprecedented increase in volcanic and earthquake activity in 2016.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IF this "Era of the ...... is over", THAT is a GOOD THING, and if the USA has something to do with it, YHWH is accomplishing this, and it is most certainly GOOD ACCORDING TO HIS WORD.

Good Luck with that. You've got about a zero chance of seeing Trump sending a million American soldiers to fight in a Middle East War that Israel starts, especially if Putin and Russia get involved, which I would say is about a 100 % probability if Israel tries to completely destroy Arab Palestine.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
We [Ecclesia born again set apart by YHWH]
have no confidence in
any worldly leader or country.

We [Ecclesia born again set apart by YHWH] trust daily and always in YHWH and rely also on HIM.

Some trust in chariots, and some in horses,
but
WE [Ecclesia born again set apart by YHWH] will DEPEND ON THE NAME OF THE LORD OUR YHWH ELOHIM ABBA.

You've got a zero chance of seeing Trump sending a million American soldiers

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Trump has announced retired general Michael Flynn is being considered a front runner for the post of National Security Advisor in his administration. You should know general Flynn has stated numerous times in the press, the United States must not under any circumstances go to war with Russia, and the priority for the U.S. should be working with Vladimir Putin as an ally in the War on Terror.

According to most military experts, Russia would overrun and completely annihilate NATO forces in Eastern Europe in a matter of 48 hours. For anyone to believe the IDF (all on its' own) might fair any better against Russia, is a totally delusional idea. The numbers say different.

You better pray YHYW is going to stop the Russians if Israel tries to wipe Arab Palestine off the map.. because frankly, it's going to be about the only prayer you've got.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
[Staff edit]

"A fire devours before them; and behind them a flame burns: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yes, and nothing shall escape them" (Joel 2:3).

That's what a Russian invasion of Israel is going to look like.

"The Gentiles shall trample the holy city (Jerusalem) underfoot for forty two months" (Revelation 11:2).

That is going to be the fate of Jerusalem when Russia invades Israel.

"In the whole land, "declares the Lord, "two thirds shall be cut off and perish" (Zechariah 13:8).

That is going to be the fate of Israel if it tries to remove Arab Palestine from Judea and occupy Jerusalem with their army. Over 4 million Israelis' dead.

This has nothing to do with bad "luck". It is simply what has already been prophesied in Scripture.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Doomsday plane confirmed flying over US cities.

The existence of this special fleet of Strategic Air Command aircraft designated as the E6-B and dubbed "The Doomsday Plane" was confirmed to me years ago by a friend who worked in Air Force Intelligence. The plane is an airborne version of the NORAD command center at Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado.

Although it carries no nuclear weapons (it's not a bomber), it can launch ICBM missiles from silos, SLBM's from subs, nuclear ASROC's from ships and direct SAC bombers to attack targets. The E6-B would take over command of all U.S. nuclear forces in the event NORAD is destroyed by a nuclear first strike.

The fact these planes are now being seen routinely patrolling over U.S. skies, is just another indication of the heightened state of nuclear alert and mobilization we have seen recently.

In the last few months, the United States and Russia have both test launched ICBM missiles.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What you really need to watch out for are fighter aircraft suddenly being dispersed and landing at rural civilian airports far away from military air bases. When you hear about that happening, it's a pretty fair bet we're about to go to DEFCON One and start shooting.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.