enroute
✟1,402,282.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
You better pray YHYW is going to stop the Russians if Israel tries to wipe Arab Palestine off the map.. because frankly, it's going to be about the only prayer you've got.

I agree in part with you brother. Israel in her own strength of worldly force will not long endure against the worldly force of Russia . But, Our Father has already promised to defend Israel. Psalms 83 speaks of a great number of people who conspire to cut Israel off from being a nation. And too, if you believe Russia is Gog. Our Father says in his word that He will destroy Gog on the mountains of Israel. Israel cannot do it, but, our Father can and I believe He will do exactly what His word says.

• Agree
Reactions: Major1
Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
What you really need to watch out for are fighter aircraft suddenly being dispersed and landing at rural civilian airports far away from military air bases. When you hear about that happening, it's a pretty fair bet we're about to go to DEFCON One and start shooting.
I am just as much a believer in the 2nd Coming of Christ as much anyone on this site, maybe more so than most.

However, what I am seeing here is more in line with "Conspiracy Theories" than anything else.

I do not say that to disrespect anyone at all, but if you will just read the posts you can not help but see that.

It seems to me that everyone is looking under rocks and everything that happens from thunder storms to airplanes is about the 2nd Coming of Christ.

All I am saying is that maybe some of us need to sit back, take a deep breath and thank the Lord Jesus for all He as done for us. Look around and enjoy all the things God has given us and lower the paranoia.

It is said that the believers in Thessalonica expected the 2nd Coming in of Christ in their day and they even stopped planting crops. That is one of the reason Paul wrote in 1 Thess. 4:11.....
"And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business and to work with your own hands as we commended you".

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,282.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Well Lord Jesus said watch as well as pray for we do not know the day nor the hour. But imho we can know the season by the signs he gave us to look for. Most of the posts here are about earth calamities and rumors of war which we see in the news every day.People who do not want to watch do not need to post or read this thread.

Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It seems to me that everyone is looking under rocks and everything that happens from thunder storms to airplanes is about the 2nd Coming of Christ.

On the other side of the argument, the Scripture warns explicitly as Christians we are not to ignore, or be ignorant of these signs.

"But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief" (I Thessalonians 5:4).

"Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to EASCAPE ALL THESE THINGS THAT WILL COME TO PASS, and stand before the Son of Man" (Luke 21:36).

"SEAL NOT the sayings of the prophecy of this book for the time is at hand" (Revelation 22:10).

"Despise NOT prophesyings" (I Thessalonians 5:20).

"For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy" (Revelation 19:10).

Many things may, or may not happen during the coming Apocalypse, but my being caught off guard won't be one of them.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
All I am saying is that maybe some of us need to sit back, take a deep breath and thank the Lord Jesus for all He as done for us. Look around and enjoy all the things God has given us and lower the paranoia.
RIGHT !
We (Ecclesia everywhere)
and others (no matter who)
should not
have any more 'noid pizza
than
the Christians and
the Jews
did
in nazi gestapo
occupied germany
when they were actively
arresting, imprisoning, and
exterminating them !

• Agree
Upvote 0

stephen583

Jan 12, 2016
Salt lake City, UT
✟24,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well Lord Jesus said watch as well as pray for we do not know the day nor the hour.

"But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only" (Matthew 24:36).

This is undoubtedly one of the most "misinterpreted" verses in the entire Bible. Those who oppose the study of eschatology use it as biblical "proof" the Scripture actually discourages the study of Bible prophecy.

As seen in the previous post #93 there is an overwhelming abundance of Scripture that says the exact opposite. What is the true nature of this "seeming" contradiction ?

The thing about the way the Scripture is worded, is when it is taken superficially out of a larger context, there is enough "rope" contained in it to hang anyone who is so inclined.

Matthew 24:36 does not say God will not reveal the "day or the hour" to his servants. It merely states God alone possesses this knowledge. In fact, the Scriptures assures us exactly the opposite will be the case.

"Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets" (Amos 3:7, KJV).

So I would strenuously caution against "isolating" a single verse of the Scripture from what the rest of the Bible says, and errantly trying to construct a doctrine around that one statement.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many things may, or may not happen during the coming Apocalypse, but my being caught off guard won't be one of them.
Because you have made preparations and that you have the skills to survive in the wilderness.....but the majority of those who post on this thread believe that they will be taken to Heaven few seconds before the events begin.They are really hoping that the tribulation happen SOON because they believe that they will not be there.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
On the other side of the argument, the Scripture warns explicitly as Christians we are not to ignore, or be ignorant of these signs.

"But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief" (I Thessalonians 5:4).

"Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to EASCAPE ALL THESE THINGS THAT WILL COME TO PASS, and stand before the Son of Man" (Luke 21:36).

"SEAL NOT the sayings of the prophecy of this book for the time is at hand" (Revelation 22:10).

"Despise NOT prophesyings" (I Thessalonians 5:20).

"For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy" (Revelation 19:10).

I agree 100% with you my brother!!!

I feel the same way and I am not being argumentative in any way. I believe the 2nd Coming of Christ is upon us and we are seeing prophesy being fulfilled right before our eyes.

All I am saying is that if you will read some of the posts made here, you will see a certain level of paranoia. Some of our dear brothers and sister see EVERYTHING as pertaining to this coming event.

An airplane seen in the sky is now a sign that the end is near when the truth is that airplane (Doomsday Plane) has been operating for about 40 years or so.

An earthquake in Peru is a sign the end is near.

A volcano erupts in Africa and we see Jesus in the smoke.

I am just saying that we all need to be aware however that awareness needs to be tempered with knowledge and understanding.

The fact is that there is NOT a snake under every rock in the woods.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Because you have made preparations and that you have the skills to survive in the wilderness.....but the majority of those who post on this thread believe that they will be taken to Heaven few seconds before the events begin.They are really hoping that the tribulation happen SOON because they believe that they will not be there.

I will agree with that and believe that as well. And with that kind of understanding we not have to live in fear or apprehension that every single event that takes place is going to the last thing to happen.

Upvote 0

Major1

Sep 17, 2016
Deland, Florida
✟203,785.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well Lord Jesus said watch as well as pray for we do not know the day nor the hour. But imho we can know the season by the signs he gave us to look for. Most of the posts here are about earth calamities and rumors of war which we see in the news every day.People who do not want to watch do not need to post or read this thread.

Of course you are correct and I do agree with you.

All I am saying is that I suggest a little levity from those who are seeing a sign of the 2nd Coming in every event that takes place now.

A thunderstorm in Florida is not a sign of the 2nd Coming anymore than snow is in China....IMO.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I feel the same way and I am not being argumentative in any way. I believe the 2nd Coming of Christ is upon us and we are seeing prophesy being fulfilled right before our eyes.

All I am saying is that if you will read some of the posts made here, you will see a certain level of paranoia. Some of our dear brothers and sister see EVERYTHING as pertaining to this coming event.

The fact is that there is NOT a snake under every rock in the woods.
.... uhm .....
.... about that....
the
'snake'....
.... responsible for all the wars.... (yes, the devil himself responsible for ALL the wars, through men that belong to him) ....

Upvote 0

Straightshot

Feb 13, 2015
✟16,234.00
Faith
Christian
My comment

Some look for the "antichrist" under every bush, and make wild and unscriptural predictions

They see signs in every imaginable idea, dream false dreams, and make up stories

This behavior makes a mockery out of the Lord's prophetic word

Believe that when the Lord's judgment comes there will be no doubt about it [Psalms 2; Revelation 6:12-17]

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,402,282.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Some of our dear brothers and sister see EVERYTHING as pertaining to this coming event.

Do you mean Moi?:rolleyes:

The reason I started this thread was to dispel the idea that these events hinted at anything. Read the OP please befor passing judgement on posters here. You don't have to participate if you disagree that watching these events are significant. One thread has been closed because people disapprove of our watching.It has since been reopened. There is a unwatch thread button at the top of the thread. If you don't want to watch, cool,. But don't try to hinder posters here from watching. But if you see something that you think pertains to the OP of this thread, please post your findings, it will be appreciated by this OP. :). We are just monitoring. I don't know why people cannot understand that. Snow in China is not unusual, but the record breaking 43 inches is. Storms are no unusual, but these crazy high winds and flooding in divers places is unusual.If you choose not to note it, that is your privilege . That is all I am saying.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.