Dungeons and Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.

repentant

Orthodoxy: Debunking heretics since 33 A.D.
Sep 2, 2005
US of A
✟8,687.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
There is a perfect story for you somewhere in the Bible.
"Thank you God that I don't read Harry Potter or play D&D unlike Matrona or Justin overthere..."
PubPhar.jpg

Frankly, I perfer an Orthodox who plays D&D and Harry Potter over the one who thinks that he can speak on the behalf of the entire Church and decide on his own who's a true Orthodox and who's not. Who made you an Ecumenical Council?

Oh thats a good one....but doesn't work...I know I am a sinner...and how does saying witchcraft or anything that preaches it is evil making me an Ecumenical Council? THE CHRCH ALREADY CONDEMNS IT..I am just playing Chef Gordon Ramsey and beringing it to light..I SHOWED you the authors own words...

Upvote 0

Padraig

Apr 11, 2005
Tennessee
✟15,767.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Please do explain how there is a Christian theme to a book about witchcraft? And Christian witches? There are no such thing. Witches derive their power from one source only, and it is not Christ.
This will be my only post in this thread:
Hogwarts Professor

Blessings,
Dn Kevin

Upvote 0

Silentchapel

Saviour of the World, have mercy on us!
Jul 26, 2006
Belgrade, Serbia
✟9,419.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Oh thats a good one....but doesn't work...I know I am a sinner...and how does saying witchcraft or anything that preaches it is evil making me an Ecumenical Council? THE CHRCH ALREADY CONDEMNS IT..I am just playing Chef Gordon Ramsey and beringing it to light..I SHOWED you the authors own words...
Your condemnation of us is the problem. Since you keep calling us non-practicing Orthodox and what not. And especially my spiritual father. You became clairvoyant so you know who's practicing and who's not?

Upvote 0

AureateDawn

Love & Peace
May 2, 2006
Knoxville, TN
✟12,273.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I am afraid that is you that fails to make sense. Witchcraft is condemned, yes. DnD, HP, etc. isn't witchcraft.

This is my last post in the thread in regards to "is DnD and HP evil", because it's beyond the point of ridiculousness, and I am going to continue letting my imagination run wild and free (within the bounds of goodness), and reading and writing and roleplaying and having fun in a perfectly Christian manner.

Upvote 0

repentant

Sep 2, 2005
US of A
✟8,687.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Your condemnation of us is the problem. Since you keep calling us non-practicing Orthodox and what not. And especially my spiritual father. You became clairvoyant so you know who's practicing and who's not?

Who is condemning? I am just saying what the Church says. If you practice witchcraft, or enjoy in it, that is not Orthodox. There is no room for it in the Church. Byt like Michael said, people must justify what the want to do anyway...

Upvote 0

repentant

Sep 2, 2005
US of A
✟8,687.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am afraid that is you that fails to make sense. Witchcraft is condemned, yes. DnD, HP, etc. isn't witchcraft.

This is my last post in the thread in regards to "is DnD and HP evil", because it's beyond the point of ridiculousness, and I am going to continue letting my imagination run wild and free (within the bounds of goodness), and reading and writing and roleplaying and having fun in a perfectly Christian manner.

Please explain what clouds and the things you said have to do with the conversation?

HP IS REAL WITCHCRAFT!! Did you miss the author herself saying it was? People are so into justifying themselves, they ignore the truth..

Upvote 0

repentant

Sep 2, 2005
US of A
✟8,687.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Something sent to me via PM that really disturbs me, and shows the lack of care for our souls we really have in this demonic garbage..

There isn't anything evil to it. I am chanting to pagan gods daily because I think it's a pretty Youtube song. THAT is probably evil according to the Church. Having fun, pretending, and playing... not so

So do you think chanting to pagan gods on a daily basis is evil to the Church? Do you think they condone or condemn this action? And do you thik one can allow demonic activity into their life by doing this?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.